Categories > Anime/Manga > Vampire Knight > I love you, Zero

Chapter 12

by Deception 0 reviews

after 4yrs Yuuki comes back

Category: Vampire Knight - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2014-02-20 - 1069 words - Complete

0Unrated
Just then Black Cat came in. “Morning, The Hunter association and Kaname are after me.” She looked scared about something. “Is that why you spoke with my father last night?” I asked why Kaname was after her. “Yes Crescent and I need to leave soon for our safety.” She nodded “But why they want to talk to someone called the Deceiver princess.” Zero replied “Is that what they told you this morning Zero?” She shook her head in disbelief. “I’m the Pureblood Deceiver and they want to lock me away again to figure out how to make a perfect army to kill all vampires if they can’t control them.” She revealed. Why?”

I asked “Because it was my family and other royals that started the vampire race, and hunters, then in time we were forgotten and the families started. I am related to the Kurans in some way.” She blankly told us. “Yuuki it was Kaname that made them agree for you to kill hunters, they wanted you to if possible be friends with a hunter around your age and close the gap between humans and vampires to stop the fighting.” She spoke like she was being watched. Then Crescent came into the room with Hanabusa behind her. Around midday I was sitting by the pool think about how life was when I was human and Zero needed my blood to survive.

I heard footsteps behind me but didn’t look up to see him, he finally found me and I was scared. “What do you want Kaname?” I honestly didn’t want to know what he wanted “You Yuuki, I came by to remind you about our wedding that is set in a months’ time.” He replied. I forgot all about the wedding but a month is all I have before I loss Zero and have to be with Kaname forever. I am grateful that I have learnt how to hide what I’m feeling from everyone. So I kept my face free from all emotion until Kaname left.

After I knew he was gone I left the pool and went to the stable with Zeki. He’s now the size of a young foal. I sit down and cry until I had no more tears. I get up and go to the headmaster’s place. Crescent is there with a smile on her face while talking to Hanabusa. They didn’t notice me but I saw the way they looked at each other and I’m happy for my sister. I walk up to my room and sat on my bed with a sigh and I didn’t come down all night. The next morning Black Cat came in when we all were having breakfast.

“I’m sorry Crescent but we have to leave tonight, it’s not safe here anymore with Kaname around.” Zero looks at me surprised, I forgot to tell him that I ran into Kaname. “I’m coming with you and you can’t stop me.” I told her, I just got my sister back and I’m not losing her again because of big brother. “I’m coming as well.” Zero and Hanabusa replied at the same time. She nodded her understanding why we’re coming. “Alright you have all day to get ready to leave tonight and to say goodbye.” “Oh Yuuki I told your father and Yori that you might wanted to come with us.” Black told the group and then looked at me as she said the last part as she left the room. I nodded back my thanks with a smile; the day went in a blur.

Then as I packed my things I thought of how it must look like to Yori, but she will understand why thanks to Black Cat. I changed from my normal day class uniform to a dark blue almost black mid-top and skirt with matching boots. After I was done packing I went down stairs to the lounge and waited for the others to get here. After a couple of minutes waiting everyone was here and ready to leave “Now that we’re all here lets go before Kaname stops us. We nodded as we went out the back door, less change getting caught by the night class or Kaname.

We made it down to the front gate and we knew that going out there will cause it to make too much noise. “There’s a side door that we can go out through.” I whispered. After we made it out of the school we made it down to the town and through it without being caught. Once a safe distance in the forest we stopped. “Let’s camp here for now?” Black asked. We agreed but Zero who didn’t say a word. I was lying on my sleeping bag cuddling up to Zero.

He had his arm around me holding me close. I had my arms around his waist. Then he lead over me and kissed me. I kissed back I moved me arms to around his neck and held him close to me. “Hanabusa a word please if you mind?” I asked once out of ear shot. “I see the way you look at my sister and the way she looks back at you, and if you ever hurt her in any way I will kill you and you won’t only have Kaname to worry about but me as well am I understood Hanabusa?” I threaten him. He nodded not trusting himself to speak. “Good.”

I walked back to the group. “Now we need to get to a hotel and I know someone that owns one, let’s go.” Black Cat got up and we all began to move again. When we got there we walked through the door and Black called “Joe we need some rooms tonight and possibly tomorrow night as well.” “You got it BC.” He called back at her from behind the desk after he finished with a guest. “So what kind of trouble did you get into now Black?”

A tallish muscular guy with short black hair and blue eyes asked her and I could tell he was a vampire. “The hunters and Kaname.” She replied with a shrug of the shoulders. “What? The hunter association and Lord Kaname are after you again? You are seriously hopeless you know that Black?”
Sign up to rate and review this story