Categories > Anime/Manga > Vampire Knight > I love you, Zero

Chapter 13

by Deception 0 reviews

Category: Vampire Knight - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2014-02-20 - 709 words - Complete

0Unrated
Joe asked her with a small smile on the edge of his lips as he led us down a hallway to the back and away from the rest of the hotel rooms. She nodded. “Here we are the best rooms in the whole hotel. Oh they are sound proof as well; dinner will be in a couple of minutes if you want any.” Black took the one at the far end, Hanabusa and Crescent decided to take the one on the room on the right that meant that all was left for me and Zero to take was the one on the left side. Once in our rooms we unpacked some of our clothes and put the bags in the corner.

We then headed downstairs to have our dinner as we ate our dinner we also talked about what we will do once the hunters and Kaname stop chasing us. Then when Black came down we looked up at her. “So what is the plan?” I asked as she sat down to eat her chicken soup. “The plan is to stay for minimum two nights then move to another hotel in another town not that far and keep moving so that we’re not found.” Black replied as she ate her dinner. I nodded my understanding for that logic after dinner we talked some more catching up with what happen over the past four years and then we decided to go to bed and have an early night.

After we all said our good nights we turned in for the night. I went to the bathroom and had a nice warm shower after my shower I dried and brushed my short hair after I dried myself with my towel. I saw that Zeki was already asleep in the corner of the room. I got dressed and was ready to turn in for the night. I got dressed into a lavender bra and panties. When Zero came to bed in only his briefs I began to straddle him as I kissed. He kissed me back with fiery passion he had his hands on my waist. He tastes so sweet, like fresh vanilla and cream; his lips are soft like freshly made silk. I don’t want this to ever end.

Then I feel my level-E hunger I pull back from him and off the bed frighten, what’s happening I’m not meant to fall to a level-E? Then I realised with a jerk that it wasn’t my level-E hunger but my wolf hunger. I have to get out of here before I hurt Zero. I get up and went to the bathroom. I got dressed and was about to climb out when I heard Zero “Yuuki what’s wrong?” I didn’t answer as I left. I was soon in the forest with Zeki, he always follows I then change into a big dark blue wolf with red-brown eyes. I than rely on my senses.

I found a group of level-E’s and killed them all but I was still hungry for more blood. I walked around looking with blood lust coloured eyes with Zeki by my side. The night was quiet. Then I heard a Level-C, aristocratic and pureblood vampires and I ran after them with Zeki close by. I stopped when I was in a clearing the smell was everywhere. I looked around growling and snarling at the shadows waiting for them to come out an attack so that I could drink their blood. Then I was covered by a net and on the ground, I snarled as I heard footsteps coming closer. “Is this what caused her to leave?”

One asked with a cold tone. Zeki hid in the shadows nearby and now came out and attacked them. “Zeki where’s Yuuki?” The same one as before asked but with worry by the sound it’s a male vampire. I growl at him how does he know my name and Zeki? Then I realised that I tried to attack and kill Zero! I stop growling and went limp under the now heavy net. Zeki realised what I was doing and stopped attacking them. He moved over to me and nosed my neck with his muzzle.
Sign up to rate and review this story