Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Coincidence

Chapter 6

by sasusakucrazy 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Sasuke - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2014-02-24 - 279 words

-1Boring
I guess all I can do is wait and see what happens.
~
Finally some action! Sorry it took so long to work up to it... I get caught up in the details of romance and such ;P
Disclaimer applies. Batteries not included.
~

Sasuke's POV

It had been a long day of training with the drill sergeant herself... I mean, the Hokage. I pretty much collapsed on my bed and passed out.
What woke me was the screaming.
I sat bolt upright and dashed to the window. I was met with fire and chaos.
Yanking a shirt over my head, I grabbed my ninja tools and ran downstairs and out my front door. Across the street, I saw Sakura emerge from her house clad in a tank top and shorts, carrying her medical pack and a katana.
I didn't know she had a katana!
She ran across the street to meet me. "What's going on?!" she yelled over the screaming.
"You tell me," I called back.
A fireball whizzed over my head, and I deflected it with my katana.
"Hey, we match!" She grinned, then ducked as another ball of fire sped by.
"Let's go to the Hokage's office!" Sakura turned and ran off down the street, dodging the flying projectiles and the terrified pedestrians. I followed after her.
When we FINALLY reached said building, Tsunade looked like she was expecting us.
"Come on, you two," she said grumpily. "I have a feeling this is about you."
Sakura flinched as a loud explosion rocked the air. The ground shook violently under our feet.
"Well, come on!" The Hokage disappeared into her office, and we had no choice but to follow.
Sign up to rate and review this story