Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Coincidence

Chapter 5

by sasusakucrazy 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2014-02-24 - 314 words

-1Boring
"Thank you," I murmured, letting my eyes slide closed. I didn't want to talk to him out of fear of being awkward, and I was getting kind of drowsy.
I heard his footsteps, then the quiet click of my door closing, before I passed out again.
~
Standard disclaimer. Sorry you guys don't seem to like my story thus far, but trust me when I say that yes, the beginning is boring, but it will get more action-y as the story progresses... I hope :)
~

Sakura's POV

It's been many months since I discovered my chakra color, and I've learned a lot.
First, gold chakra is dangerous. It can increase your jutsus by more than a hundredfold, and it's totally energy-sucking. Trust me, Sasuke and I have both collapsed more than enough to get that through our heads.
And second, that there is a secret jutsu that two bearers of golden chakra can perform. Apparently it's super powerful, because Lady Tsunade stressed the fact that Sasuke and I were at risk. If people found out about our power, then they might try and capture us and force us to perform it. Not good.
Me and Sasuke, we could destroy the world together. Yikes.

It is kind of awesome that I get to spend so much free time with Sasuke, though.



Sasuke's POV

There's no doubting that Sakura likes me. But I'm not really sure if I like her.
I mean, sure, she's pretty. And I like everything about her. But is that love?
Itachi killed my family. Slaughtered my clan. I was focused on revenge. I killed him. I came back to Konoha. Now I have no goal.
I should say it straight: I don't know what love feels like.
I can't ask Naruto, because he probably would laugh. So what do I do...?

I guess all I can do is wait and see what happens.
Sign up to rate and review this story