Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Coincidence

Chapter 4

by sasusakucrazy 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2014-02-18 - 636 words

-1Boring
I saw trees fall over from the force of the water. I saw the ground tear up and get carried away in the flow.
I saw Sasuke, eyes wide, mouth forming my name... then I collapsed.

~
Don't own Naruto. Never have, never will.
~

Sasuke's POV

I saw Sakura take off like that and I knew she was up to something. Don't ask me why. I guess I know her too well, being on the same team as her for two years.
And when I saw her release that incredible jutsu, the best way to describe my reaction was 'WTH WOMAN HOW DID YOU DO THAT'. And it takes a lot to get to that point with me.
The creepy part? The whole time, she had this golden aura around her, and her eyes were glowing gold. Then all of a sudden, she just collapsed.
So naturally, I jumped in to grab her before she drowned in her own tsunami. Anyone would've done it.
I caught her before she hit the ground and jumped high up into the air to observe the situation. Normally I would have jumped into a tree, but most of them were knocked over.
I landed outside of the Training Field and set Sakura down on the ground, ignoring how wet her clothes were and how they were clinging to her curves-
Woah there. No. I did not just think that. Uchihas don't have perverted thoughts. Ever.
But she just looked so-
I heard her moan and stir, and glad for a distraction, I turned my head in her direction.
Her light green eyes fluttered open, and she moaned again. "Ohhh, my head hurts... what...?"
"You just destroyed the Training Field," I told her helpfully.
"Owwwww..." she winced, massaging her temples as she slowly sat up. "Oh, you're right..."
Then Sakura cringed as she heard a screaming voice we both knew very well:
"SAKURA HARUNO, DID YOU JUST DO THAT?!?" yelled Lady Tsunade.
"Not so loud..." Sakura begged, holding her head with both hands. I glared at Tsunade reproachfully, and she glared right back.
"I TOLD YOU TO BE CAREFUL-"
"No," Sakura interjected. "You said nothing of the sort."
"WELL, I IMPLIED IT!!" Tsunade raged.
"Fine, fine, I'm sorry, I won't do it again, now can I please go home?" Sakura said in a quiet voice. The pained look on her face triggered instincts I didn't even know I had.
"We'll see you tomorrow for training," I said in a 'case-closed' manner to Tsunade. Then I picked up Sakura bridal-style and proceeded to carry her off down the road, leaving Tsunade standing there, fuming.
"Thank you, Sasuke-kun," Sakura said after a while.
"What for?" I asked, keeping my eyes on the dirt path, not wanting to betray any emotion.
"Well, for rescuing me from my own dysfunctional jutsu, and rescuing me from Tsunade." She giggled, then grimaced in pain.
I grunted in response and set her down on her doorstep. "Can you get to your room?"
"Um... yes?" She sounded unsure. She took a step, and her knees folded underneath her. I caught her again.
"I'll carry you," I said, not bothering to hide my amusement.
"Stupid gold jutsu," she muttered, and I hid a smile. She was so cute when she was angry.
Wait, no she wasn't. Forget I said anything.

Sakura's POV

Sasuke laid me in my bed and pulled the covers over me. I had never seen him be so... kind. And caring. In his own way, I guess, but it was so sweet!
"Thank you," I murmured, letting my eyes slide closed. I didn't want to talk to him out of fear of being awkward, and I was getting kind of drowsy.
I heard his footsteps, then the quiet click of my door closing, before I passed out again.
Sign up to rate and review this story