Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Coincidence

Chapter 3

by sasusakucrazy 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2014-02-18 - 319 words

-1Boring
As soon as we left the Hokage's office, I left Sasuke standing there and ran off to the Training Fields. Not only because it would be super awkward walking back come (we live across the street from each other), but because I wanted to try put performing a jutsu. To see if anything was different.
Hey, maybe it wasn't the smartest idea, but I just had to know! If Sasuke and I had the same chakra color, then maybe it could give me an edge when I sparred with him!
I'm such an idiot sometimes.

~
I still don't own Naruto :(
~

Sakura's POV

I stood in the middle of the grassy field surrounded by a tall chain-link fence, throwing kunai at a far-off tree. To warm up, which I always did before attempting a jutsu.
I interlaced my fingers and performed the signs for just a simple water jet. It flew high into the air and splattered all around me, lightly misting all over my boots.
Dang. I didn't mean to do that... it was supposed to go further up and then evaporate in the sun!! Gah, I'll just try again, I thought grumpily.
I prepared to shoot another jutsu into the atmosphere, but then I felt it. A huge wave of chakra built up inside of me, not unlike a wave cresting right before it hit shore.
My hands performed signs I didn't recognize fast as lightning, then water burst from the ground all around me. Literally, gallons and gallons of water swirling around me in a massive tornado.
Then a wave of fatigue (like the surge of chakra, but backwards) hit me, and the water crashed to the ground all around me.
I saw trees fall over from the force of the water. I saw the ground tear up and get carried away in the flow.
I saw Sasuke, eyes wide, mouth forming my name... then I collapsed.
Sign up to rate and review this story