Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > prophecy Rebirth

chapter 2

by shadowfox22 0 reviews

same

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Naruto - Published: 2014-02-26 - 4330 words

0Unrated
Fairy Tail is the strongest Guild in the Kingdom of Fiore, and the name of "Fairy Tail" represents a sense of adventure for one to be able to discover more about mysteries and fate. With such a philosophy, one can expect the mages within the guild to be adventurous and courageous, but that was not all. While most other mages in other Guilds would prefer prestige and power, but the Fairy Tail mages were different.

To the people of Fiore, Fairy Tail mages were known to wreak havoc and cause chaos wherever they go, and the mages were very proud of it. They wouldn't be Fairy Tail if they were considerate of their surroundings. One would say that it was Fairy Tail's culture, they were all just happy and weird people, but they were undoubtedly powerful.

On this fateful day, the Guild of Fairy Tale was having their usual brawl right in the middle of their base...

"Damn you Gray!" cried a lean, muscular young man of average height with a slightly tan skin tone, black eyes, and spiky pink-colored hair. his outfit consisted of a sleeveless, gold trimmed, black waistcoat, often left open and unbuckled, exposing his bare chest, white knee-length trousers, a thick black wristband on his left wrist, black open-toed sandals and a scale-patterned scarf.

The young man named Gray jumped to the side to dodge a ball of fire blasted at him by the other young man. "Is that all you got slanted eyes!" taunted the man as he jumped around from table to table. "You'll never beat me Natsu, admit it!"

Natsu growled and gripped his fists tighter. "You wish bastard!" cried the young mage as he slammed his literally enflamed fists together as he jumped at Gray again.

Gray placed his right fist on his left palm as a blue icy mist shrouded around him. "Ice Make: Hammer!" exclaimed the man as a large hammer made out of ice manifested in the air and dropped on Natsu. Gray was a toned and muscular young man, and his features were more dominantly exposed due to his lack of clothes. He has dark blue eyes and black hair with a scar on his forehead.

"Karyƫ no Tekken!" cried Natsu as he pummeled the hammer with his fists and it shattered to pieces.

"GO NATSU!" cried a blue cat that was hovering in midair with his wings.

On the side many other mages from Fairy Tail were watching the two boys with amusement, it was clear to them that the rivals would always act like so. A beautiful, slim young woman was smiling at the sight. She had long, white hair which curled slightly at the ends, with two bangs framing her face and reaching down to her chest; her hairstyle's most distinctive trait is a short, upward ponytail obtained by gathering and tying the hair covering her forehead. She was wearing a long elegant red dress that expressed her great figure.

"They never change...Natsu and Gray always fight like this, you don't have to worry Lucy." said the white haired girl with a smile on her face.

Lucy has brown eyes and shoulder length blonde hair that is usually tied by ribbons in a variety of colors in a small ponytail to the right side of her head with the rest of the hair loose. She was a young mage that ran into Natsu just a few days ago and had decided to join Fairy Tail. She was still trying to get use to her friend fighting with his other friend very seriously; it was a wonder that everything in the bar was still intact.

Lucy chuckled a little sheepishly and nodded. "Okay...Mirajane-san" muttered the girl as she sat down on a bar stool.

Suddenly a man ran into the main room with a paled face and a extremely afraid expression. "Hey everybody!" cried the man as he looked frantic. "Erza is back!"

As soon as those words left his mouth, everyone in the guild began to stagger in shock. Natsu and Gray instantly stopped their fight and sweated like craze, and everyone who were conversing all stopped. Luch sat quietly in her seat as he looked back at Mirajane.

"Who is this Erza, Mirajane-san?" asked the young blonde girl curiously. "I heard Natsu and Happy talk about her before, and they both said that she is really scary."

Mirajane giggled and shook her head in amusement. "Erza-san is one of the strongest Mages in Fairy Tail, she grew up with Natsu and Gray...I guess that are just scared of her thats all!" chirped the happy lady at the newest member of the guild.

Lucy nodded in response, but the heavy incoming footsteps getting louder and louder were making her believe in Natsu way more than Mirajane...

Soon a long shadow stretched itself from the main door of the Guild, and everyone remained silent as they all waited for Erza to come through the door. Natsu and Gray had their arms around each other's shoulder as if they were very friendly with each other, and they both forced a smile on their faces. Lucy could only wonder just what kind of person this Erza was if she had such an effect on someone as hyper as Natsu.

Soon a person carrying on large monster horn walked through the door and she causally placed it on the ground making the whole building shake. Erza's face was revealed to her friends, and it made most of them feel even more intimidated than before. Erza's eyes darted around the area and scanned all those who were staring at her as if she was trying to see if anyone was doing anything wrong...and promised that punishment would be delivered.

Lucy was staring at Erza in awe. 'She's beautiful...' thought the girl as she looked at her Senpai.

Erza smiled over at Natsu and Gray. "Its good to see you two Natsu, Gray..." muttered the red haired young woman. "You both are sure in good terms."

Gray chuckled and rubbed the back of his head. "Of course we are...we are best friends!" exclaimed the young man a bit frantically.

Natsu just nodded with a huge forced smile. "Aye!"

Erza smiled and nodded before she looked over at Mirajane, who was smiling at her. "Hey Mira, is Master here?" asked Erza politely to her longtime friend.

Mirajane shook her head with a perpetual smile. "No, Master just went to a Guild Master meeting yesterday."

Erza grunted annoyed, she really wanted to ask the Master about what happened to her a day ago. "Okay..." It was also then that Mirajane noticed that Erza was holding a small bundle in her arms, and it seemed to be...moving.

"Ano...Erza?" started Mirajane as Erza looked over at her. "What is that you are holding?" With that question, everyone looked over at Erza and indeed saw a small bundle in her arms. Natsu walked over to Erza to take a closer look at the moving thing in her arms.

Erza was about to answer, but it was also then that the baby decided to wake up fully and sat up a little on Erza's arm, and his little head popped out of the bundle...The red haired girl sighed as she didn't even know how her Guild mates would react, but she smiled when the baby boy started to giggled up at her and pat her on the cheek. For the few hours Erza had been traveling with the small boy, she really found him to be adorable and fun, it was unusual for someone like her but it was true.

Everyone around were in silence, and Natsu slowly pointed a finger at the baby. "Erza...when did you become a Mom?"

Erza suddenly popped a vein on her forehead and whacked Natsu right on his head. "He's not my kid you idiot!" The S-class mage glared down at the fallen pink haired young man menacingly. "I found him on my mission and I had to ask the master about him." The baby started to whimper a little and was on the verge of crying from Erza's loud voice, but she saw it and quickly started to rock him gently. "Sorry...its okay, I'm only mad at the idiot on the ground."

Gray chuckled at Natsu on the ground. "Well that is a strange thing to run into on a job, are you sure his parents weren't around?"

Erza nodded seriously. "I am definitely sure..." muttered the young woman as she sat down with the boy still in her arms. "Let me tell you guys the whole story."

Erza spent the next half an hour explaining the whole experience of the monolith and the strange weather phenomenon, and it was safe to say that the whole Guild was in dead silence afterwards. Nobody present had ever heard of anything remotely similar to what Erza had experienced, they all could understand why Erza would want to ask the Master about the boy. All the while Natsu and Gray were both staring at the boy intently, and the baby was just looking straight back at them innocently.

Natsu lightly poked the baby's cheek making the boy giggle a little. "So he's some sort of baby that was trapped in some ancient ruins...and when you found him he was still alive...and he grew a few months over night?"

Erza nodded. "Pretty much...I have no idea what to do with him, so I brought him back to show him to Master." said the young woman as she involuntarily rocked the baby slowly.

Mirajane smiled and ruffled the little bits of blonde hair of the baby's head. "Well maybe he can join Fairy Tail..." said the kind lady as everyone looked at her surprised. "He is an orphan so to speak, and he is just so cute!" chirped Mirajane as she tickled the baby's chin.

Lucy giggled at the squirming and laughing baby and nodded. "Yeah, he is a very happy baby."

Erza suddenly looked around and smiled when she saw her friend Levy. Levy was a young, teenage girl with a slender build and stood at a height below average for her age. She sports blue hair, with the top cut short and the bottom longer, normally tied up with a colorful bandana around her head. She was in a orange sundress and smiled back at Erza when she made eye contact.

"Hey Levy, come here for a second." said Erza as she laid the baby on the table.

Levy nodded and walked up to the crowded table to sit down next to Erza. "What is it Erza-chan?"

Erza opened the cloth she wrapped around the baby's body to show Levy several marks that were tattooed on the baby's torso and arms. Some letters forms three circles on the baby's belly, and some more letters made two circles around both of his arms.

Erza looked up at a surprised Levy. "Do you have any idea what these letters are saying?"

Levy had widened eyes as she ran her fingers through the letters on the baby, making the small boy giggle and squirm. "I've never seen such letters before...and anything that is similar to them were from an ancient text that dates back almost five millennia ago." explained the girl as others listening were in shock. "I might be able to translate parts of it though..." said Levy as he placed on a pair of glasses.

Erza smiled. "Thanks Levy."

Everyone let Levy work in silence for the next few minutes, and the only one making noises was the baby who was squirming around cutely as Levy's finger tickled his skin. Levy couldn't help but smile at the adorable boy as she worked, he was really cute.

In moment's time, Levy had several books on ancient text in front of her on the table, and she had already tried to match the wording with almost ten different old texts already, but she couldn't find any matches. She knew that she couldn't translate anything that was on the baby's arms and torso…but there was one thing that she could read.

Levy wiped some sweat off her forehead as she looked up at Erza. "I'm sorry Erza-chan. I can't translate anything that really matters on his body…but I can read one thing that is on his right arm."

Erza nodded in understanding. "It's alright, what can you find on his arm though?"

Levy smiled and poked the baby's cheek a little. "I think it is his name…looks like whoever tattoos these markings on his also named him."

The red haired mage smiled. "Really?!" asked Erza excitedly. "What is it?"

The magical reader smiled. "His name should be something akin to Uzumaki Naruto…"

Erza smiled as she lifted the baby boy into her arms again. "Naruto-chan, huh?" muttered the young woman as she held the boy close to her, and little Naruto wrapped his small arms around Erza's neck and drifted off to sleep.

Natsu started to chuckled. "Who the hell would name their son after a Ramen topping!?" cried the young man as he and his cat laughed.

Erza suddenly had an evil look on her face as she appeared behind Natsu. "You got a problem with Naruto?..."

Natsu grew pale at Erza's voice and quickly shook his head. "N-No…" he whimpered quietly. "Naruto is a terrific name…"

Erza gave Natsu a stern look. "Good…" she muttered before she once again started to rock Naruto gently as he slept comfortably in her arms. She had a soft smile on her face as she listened to the soft breathing of the boy in her arms; she felt a very intimate connection with him already.

Mirajane looked over her friend's shoulder at the baby. "I think Naruto-chan thinks of you as his parent Erza-san…"

Erza chuckled a little sheepishly as she patted Naruto's back. "Well I am way too young to be a mother, so I'll be his big sister at most." said the red haired mage with a happy smile before she looked over at Mirajane. "Do you want to hold him Mira?"

The beautiful model for Fairy Tail nodded with a smile. "Yes please!" Mirajane reached her arms out and lifted the sleeping baby off of Erza's shoulders. "Oh…he is so precious." Mirajane rocked the baby gently like Erza and patted his back as he slept.

Gray smiled and ruffled the boy's head. "He is cute…"

A tall, slim, young woman with an ample bust stood beside Gray and nodded at his words. She had long, brown hair, that reached down to the middle of her back; her name was Cana Alberona. Cana was known as one of the best mages in the Guild, and was definitely the best drinker in Fairy Tail.

"I don't think I've ever seen such blue eyes before!" said Cana as she wiggled the baby's nose.

The younger brother of Mirajane; Elfman walked up to his sister and smiled down at the baby. Elfman was a very tall and muscular man, he had spiky hair that was the same color as his sister's, but he had much more angular face.

"Hey Nee-chan, let me hold him for a second," asked the tall man enthusiastically. Mirajane smiled and nodded at her brother before she handed the baby over to him. The tall man accepted the baby with opened arms and lifted him up to his height. "Oh I can tell that he is going to grow up to be a real man!" announced Elfman as he held the boy high.

The loud noises and movements woke Naruto up and he looked down to see Elfman holding him. Slowly, the boy had tears welling in his eyes and he suddenly cried out and wailed his arms and legs around. Elfman was shocked and had no idea what to do…

Natsu laughed and pointed a finger at Elfman. "You scared Naruto with you face Elfman!" cried the young man as he rolled around on the floor laughing. Gray and the others were also laughing at the big man's expense, and Mirajane just kept smiling.

Naruto wiggled around in Elfman's hands until he saw Erza just below him. "Bababa!" babbled Naruto as he reached his arms out to Erza, making many people smile at the sight.

Elfman handed Naruto back to Erza with a sheepish smile. "You should hold him Erza…"

"Okay…" said Erza as she took Naruto back with a smile. Naruto instantly stopped crying when Erza held him in her arms again, and he once again wrapped his arms around her neck. Everyone could see the big smile on Naruto's face as he looked up at Erza, they could tell that the boy was already quite attached to his surrogate sister. Erza smiled back at the babe and patted his head with one hand.

Happy flew closer to Naruto and smiled. "How old do you think he is right now?" asked the cat curiously. "If he grows a few months every night, then he will be full grown very quickly."

Erza tilted her head to the side. "I don't think he grows every night, ever since early this morning he had been normal, I think something will cause him to grow quickly at times." said the S-class mage as she looked down at the baby in her arms. "But either way, we have to get him some proper clothes and some baby supplies."

Mirajane nodded happily. "That's right; we should go buy some now!"

Erza nodded at her friend. "Okay, then we will both go."

Cana walked up as well. "Hey I'll tag along; I have to buy some wine at the market anyway."

Mirajane nodded. "Okay, let's go!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Magnolia Town has many different market places, and there one in particular where it sold children supplies. Erza, Mirajane and Cana were all headed towards that direction together, and Naruto was sitting quietly in Erza's arms as he looked around. There was a huge smile on the little boy's face as his eyes darted all over the place as he took in all the festive sights around town. Erza smiled at the happy boy, he was same when they were travelling, he would have endless curiosity and would find a reason to smile in everything.

Mirajane also felt delighted by the boy. "Naruto-chan sure is a happy child..." said the young woman as she patted the boy's head again.

Cana also had a smirk on her face as she nodded along. "Yeah..."

Erza absentmindedly rubbed the back of Naruto lighting as she looked up at the clouds in thought. "So what do we need to buy for Naruto..." muttered the young mage to herself. "We need some clothes, diapers, milk bottles, milk formula..."

Mirajane crossed her arms together. "There are also baby toothbrushes, baby powder for the diapers, some light shampoo for when he has more hair, and maybe some semi-solid food." listed the white haired girl as she counted off each item with her fingers.

Cana stretched her arms up before she looked over at her two friends. "We would also need a baby carriage so we wouldn't have to carry him in our arms constantly...then we need a crib, and maybe some toys for him to play with."

Erza rubbed her temples with her free hand. "Geez...there sure are a lot of things to buy when we really think about it." mumbled the young woman as she looked at the smiling baby. "But I guess I have a lot of room at my place, so we should be fine!" finished Erza with a smile.

Cana rose an eyebrow at her words. "So Naruto is going to live with you Erza?"

The red haired woman nodded. "Yep, I think currently I am the only one he is really comfortable with, so he should live with me."

Mirajane smiled. "Well we all live in the same building anyway, so we can all help you take care of Naruto-chan." chirped the happy woman as she looked at her longtime friend. "Right Naruto-chan, you have a lot of older sisters back in the dormitry."

Cana smiled. "The older sisters are fine, but when you think about it, all the older brother figure he will have are all kind of weird." said the drinker with a deadpanned look. "One of them likes to burn things, one doesn't like to wear clothes, one talks about men all the time, and one hits on every girl he sees." Cana shook her head with each example she listed. "Oh my God, I don't even want to see how Naruto turns out if they are his only role models."

Erza actually had a smile on her face. "Well, if that really happens then we will know that he will be a perfect candidate for a Fairy Tail Mage!"

Cana smiled and Mirajane nodded enthusiastically. "That's right!"

For the next few hours Erza, Mirajane, Cana and Naruto had walked through most parts of the market they were in, and they had finally bought most of what the needed. Erza was used to carrying around extremely heavy loads, so she had no problems holding onto the many bags that they had. They had bought a nice crib for Naruto, and everything else that they may need to take care of a baby. Cana had also bought enough wine for the night...

Naruto had been having the time of his life sitting around in Erza's arms, he had been awake for the whole few hours they were shopping, and had a lot of fun just looking around his surroudings. The boy had been almost constantly giggling the whole time, and he would always twist and turn around Erza in order to get a better view of things. Mirajane found the baby to be cuter by the minute, and she had bought him a small ice cream cone to lick on.

Cana wiped some sweat of her forehead as she staggered out of the market. "Finally...we got everything right?"

Erza smirked and nodded. "Yeah, we have everything we need." announced the pretty lady as she hugged Naruto closer to herself.

Mirajane looked over at Erza and the baby boy. "Excuse me Erza-chan...would holding Naruto-chan so close to your armor hurt him?"

Erza silently though about Mirajane's words for a second before she suddenly paled. "AHHHHHH!" cried the S-class mage as she quickly held the noy further away from her chest. "Are you okay Naruto?!" frantically asked Erza as she looked at the boy to see if he had any injuries. "How can I be so careless!" cried Erza as she re-quipped back to her normal buttoned-up shirt and blue scarf.

Naruto just continued to laugh and smile at Erza. "Bababah..." babbled the boy as he placed his hand on Erza's cheek.

Mirajane smiled. "Oh he's fine, don't worry Erza-chan."

Cana chuckled and placed one hand on her hip. "You know, I think Naruto is the only male who could touch Erza's cheek to casually and not be beaten half dead." joked the brown haired girl amused.

Erza smirked. "You got that right!"

The three woman and one baby headed back towards Fairy Tail with all their bags in tow, and the sun was just about to set. The night vendors were all setting up for their main business hours, and there were many bright lights in the streets. Naruto had a huge smile on his face as he patted Erza to get her attention, and the young woman only nodded at his actions. Mirajane giggled again at the small boy as she moved her face in front of Naruto.

"Hello Naruto-chan...look at this!" chirped Mirajane as she tranformed her face into that of Happy's. "Happy is cute aye?"

Naruto laughed and waved his hands around. "Bababa!"

Mirajane just laughed melodically as she reverted back to normal. "Erza-chan, can I hold him again?!" asked Mira as she clapped her hands together.

Erza chuckled. "Of course Mira." said the woman as she handed Naruto over to his other older sister.

Mirajane hugged Naruto close to her ample bosom. "You are just the cutest little baby!" cried the lady as she pulled Naruto back a little so he wouldn't suffocate. "And you will be the most handsome man in Fairy Tail when you grow up!"

Cana smirked and nodded. "Yep, he will surely have all the ladies fighting for him!"

As the small group was all on the way back to their Guild, a random group's conversation caught Erza's attention. Erza stealthily gestured Cana and Mirajane to the talking group who was just walking casually ahead of them, and from the looks of it, they were drunk out of their minds. There was one word in their conversation that stood out in Erza's senses..."Eisenwald."

"I am sure of it...I will be able to break the seal of Lullaby!" muttered a man as he staggered around against his friends.

Another man chuckled and nodded. "Whatever man...but if you do, Eisenwald will be unstoppable!"

Cana was about to confront the group with her card magic, but she was held back by Mirajane. "Not now Cana-chan...come back to the guild so we have time to think this over." said the lady as she gently rocked a sleepy Naruto in her arms.

Erza nodded. "I agree...lets go."

Naruto looked over at Erza from Mirajane's shoulder and reached over for her. "Baba..." Mirajane smiled and handed Naruto back to his closest person. Erza smiled when Naruto fully relaxed into her hold and rest his head on her shoulder.

Erza patted Naruto's head and wrapped her arms around her. "Sleep for now Naruto..."

Naruto snuggled deeper into the crook of Erza's neck with his eyes closed. "E...Er-chan..." muttered the boy before he fell asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story