Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > prophecy Rebirth

chapter 3

by shadowfox22 0 reviews

same

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Naruto - Published: 2014-02-26 - 6123 words

0Unrated
It was morning in the beautiful town of Magnolia, and the sun was beginning it's daily cycle around town. The warm glow of the sun peaked into the many windows of the female dormitries of Fairy Tail, and landed on the fluttering eyes of Erza Scarlet. The S-class mage had a exhausting night and had gotten to bed right after she setted up the crib for Naruto.

Shopping for the powerful mage was enjoyable most of the time, but she found it to be more exhausting than an S-class job. But nonetheless, it had to be done, Erza just hoped that Naruto would enjoy the many things they had bought him last night. Erza gently smiled at the thought of the baby boy; he really brought a lot of joy to the Guild within the very short moment he had arrived.

Naruto was the first baby to arrive at Fairy Tail so young, and having a baby in the house bring a lot of joy and happiness. Mirajane and Cana certainly loved Naruto's company, especially the former because of her dominant feminine side. Even after the finished shopping for everything, Mirajana spent another two hours just playing with Naruto when the got back to the dormitries.

Then there was the highlight of last night...Naruto's first word!

Erza had really thought that she imagined it, seeing that normal kids under the age of one wouldn't be able to say anything properly yet, but Naruto say it clearly for a second time right after. Erza had a smile on her face as she thought back to the little boy calling her "Er-chan". It was weird for Erza to be so hyped up by such small things, but she was really happy that Naruto said her name first.

The S-class mage pushed herself from her bed and headed her way to Naruto's crib. "Are you awake, Naruto-chan?"

The moment Erza looked down into the crib she was in shock...Naruto had grown up a lot again. This time it was not just a few months; now the boy looked like he was almost two years old. Naruto's head was now filled with golden spiky locks; he even had two bangs frame the sides of his face. Naturally, the boy had stretched out in height, and his body covered almost all of the crib space.

Erza's jaw dropped a little at the sight. "W-What the hell!?" muttered the young woman to herself as she slowly reached down for the boy. "Why do you randomly have over-night growth spurts!?" The little pajamas Erza had bought last night were ripped apart, it seemed that Naruto's growth had busted opened the seams in the clothes.

The boy's eyes were twitching as one of his hands reached up to rub his right eye. Then the boy's eyes opened and the first thing he saw was Erza looking down at him with a very surprised face. Naruto smiled when he saw Erza and clapped his hands together. "E-Er-chan!" cried Naruto with a slightly more steady voice than last night.

Erza sighed and gave Naruto a sweet smile. "Good morning, Naruto-chan." said the girl as she picked up the boy.

Naruto nuzzled against Erza and wrapped his arms around her neck. "Er-chan..."

The S-class mage had no idea why Naruto would just suddenly grow at random intervals, she was worried that he would shorten his life with those random growth spurts. Erza really hoped that the growing would return to normal soon, or Naruto would become an old man in a couple of months. The red haired girl hugged the boy gently and closed her eyes...she didn't want Naruto to grow up so quickly.

Erza just smiled. "Well I can just hope for the best!" announced the girl to herself before she patted Naruto's back. "Lets get you some breakfast Naruto-chan!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WHAT HAPPENED TO NARU-CHAN!" cried a catatonic Mirajane as she held the two years old boy her arms.

Erza had brought Naruto the Guild again to show the other member what happened to the boy, and it was safe to say that everyone was shocked to the core. They were a little dubious when Erza told them that Naruto grew a few months over night, but now they believed her fully as the boy just jumped a year and a half forward over night. Mirajane and Cana were the ones who were the most shocked by the sudden change because they were just playing with the young toddler last night.

Erza sighed as she crossed her arm together. "See what I mean...Naruto-chan just randomly grows over night."

Mirajane kissed Naruto on the cheek. "Oh are you alright, Naru-chan?" asked the white haired girl as she held the boy close. "His body must have been stretched out pretty intensely of he grew so much in such a short time." Naruto giggled at his kind older sister and wrapped his arms around her neck.

Cana also had a worried looked on her face as she sat down next to Mirajane and Naruto. "He seems to be alright...but we really have to ask Master about this as soon as he gets back."

Mirajane nodded at her friend's words. "Master should be back by tonight, or tomorrow morning at the lastest." said the girl as she rocked Naruto up and down. "Hopefully he would be able to explain what is happening to Naru-chan." Erza just nodded at Mirajane's words silently.

Natsu and Happy sat across from Mirajane and were both staring at the baby. "The little guy sure is curious...he's been looking all over the place for ten minutes already." said Natsu as he rested his chin on his palm.

Naruto was cluelessly looking around the guild while he sat quietly in Mirajane's arms. "Bababa..." babbled the boy as he saw Happy hover near him. Naruto reached up with one hand and grabbed Happy by the tail, making the cat cry out in shock and pain. The boy laughed as he pulled the cat down and he hugged Happy when he was in range. Naruto was happy that he caught the cat and looked up at Erza with a huge smile.

"Er-chan!" cried the boy loudly.

Lucy, who was sitting beside Natsu giggled at the sight, while Natsu was a little amused that Happy was being used as a baby's toy. "Naruto-chan wouldn't hurt you Happy, just play with him a little." said Lucy as she enjoyed the sight of the boy playing with the cat. The blonde girl reach a hand over to ruffle the boy's spiky hair. "You know, his spiky hair kind of reminds me of you, Natsu."

Natsu smirked as he looked over at Lucy while Mirajane hugged the boy closer smiling. "As I said last night, when Naru-chan grows up fully; I'm sure he will be the most handsome man in Fairy Tail!" chipred Mirajane as she smoothered Naruto again.

Macao, an older man who had been in Fairy Tail for a long time crossed his arms and huffed. "I don't think I will agree with you on that..." muttered the man to himself quietly.

Erza patted Naruto's head and the boy released Happy from his arms to reach for his favorite person. "Er-chan!" cried the boy happily as Erza picked him up again.

Happy flew back to Natsu out of breath. "N-Naruto really has a strong grip..." muttered the cat as he landed on top of Natsu's head.

Mirajane stood up and smiled at Naruto. "Hey Naru-chan, can you say my name?" asked the girl as Naruto looked over at her. "I am Mirajane...can you say Mira?" Naruto stared at his older sister's lip as she talked, and he started to move his lips the same way.

"M-Mira..." mumbled Naruto softly as he patted his own face.

Mirajane laughed melodically and nodded. "Yes!" exclaimed the girl happily. "You are so smart Naru-chan!"

Erza smiled and handed Naruto over to Mirajane. "Mira, I'm going to ask you to take care of Naruto-chan for the day...I still have to follow up on what we heard on the streets last night." said Erza as she got back to serious business. "I need to find out more about these people's relations with Eisenwald and what Lullaby is."

Natsu, Gray and Lucy all perked up at the name of Lullaby. "Hey Erza, we ran into some people who were talking about some Lullaby too." sad Natsu as he stood up. "We got into a fight with them just a few days ago."

Gray nodded. "Yes...they were saying something about Lullaby, but they fleed before we could ask anything else."

Erza nodded back. "We also heard something about them last night, and we think they are affiliated with Eisenwald." said Erza making many people shocked at the news, Eisenwald was a Dark Guild and was famous for it's thirst for gold. "They were talking about unsealing something call the Lullaby, and if they are Eisenwald, that can only be a bad thing." Naruto was still in Mirajane's arms, looking around without a clue of what was going on.

Levy and Lucy's eyes suddenly widened. "Hey...I think I've read about something called the Lullaby before." said Levy as she looked over at her guild mates. "It is some sort of killing magic!"

Lucy nodded along. "And it is not just any killing magic...it was said that who ever listened to the music of the Lullaby would die right away." whispered the blonde girl a little reluctantly. "But it was just a story from an old book, we don't know if it is actually true."

Erza shook her head. "It doesn't matter, all we know is that Eisenwald is up to something, and we have to stop them before they succeed." announced Erza as she looked over at Natsu and Gray. "You two will come with me, I will need the help if we are going to go up against an entire Guild." Many people were shocked that Erza actually asked for help on a job, that was almost unheard of.

Mirajane held Naruto in her arms as she looked shocked at the group. "Wow...Erza, Natsu and Gray, this maybe the strongest team in Fairy Tail."

Natsu grinned at the prospect of fighting an entire guild. "Yosh!" cried the young man as he slammed his fists together. "Lets do this!"

Gray sighed and stood up. "Its not like I need Natsu to come along..." muttered man as Natsu glared over at him. "But since this is so important I'll deal with it."

Erza smirked with her arms crossed. "Good, we will leave in one hour!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Magnolia Station was one of the busiest places in Magnolia; it was one of the main trade route of the town and many Magic Merchants would set up stands of their own there. Trains connect the many town in the Fiore, and Erza planned to travel directly to Eisenwald to confront them of their hidden motives. By the hour Natsu and Gray were already packed and ready to go; the last thing they wanted was for Erza to reprimand them of being tardy.

Natsu leaned against a pillar of the station with his arms crossed. "Where is Erza, she told us to be here in one hour and she is late." muttered the young man as Happy nibbled on a fish next to him.

Gray grunted in agreement. "Don't let her hear you say that, she'll just be angry and beat you up." said the Ice Mage as he looked behind him and saw Lucy nervously sitting on a bench. "Why are you here anyway Lucy, I thought Erza only asked us to come?"

The blonde beauty was holding onto her pet Celestial Being, Pyon as she looked up at Gray with a frown. "Mirajane-san told me to come...she said that I have to look out for you and Natsu and stop you two from destroying too many buildings." said Lucy with a groan. "Its not like I wanted to come..."

Gray just shrugged before he looked back in front, and it was then that he saw Erza coming towards them...with a mountain of things behind her. Natsu and Lucy also looked on the scene a little shocked; it was a wonder that Erza was able to pull on her luggage like it weighed like a feather.

Natsu placed his arms on his hips. "What the hell Erza; why are you bringing so many things!?"

Erza just gave Natsu a bland look. "We are going up against one of the most infamous Dark Guilds in Fiore; I need to bring more sets of armor just in case." explained the red haired beauty as she stopped in front of the group. "I can't fit everything in my magic space you know?..."

Lucy stood up and face her group. "Lets just get on the train now, its about to leave..." said the girl as she quickly walked in first so she would have to wait for Erza to push her things in. They Fairy Tail group took a cart at the end of the train so Erza could put her stuff there without other passengers complaining about the lack of space. It was fortunate for them that it was rather low season, so the train was not very crowded.

Erza sat down with a sigh as she finished putting her things in place. "It will take us almost the whole day to get to our stop, so take this time to rest up." muttered the S-class mage as she closed her eyes to lean back against her seat as the others join her in doing the same thing. Inside her mind Erza couldn't help but think of Naruto; she was a little worried that he would be looking for her while she was gone. If Naruto was to have a growth spurt again during the night then she wouldn't be able to see him until the day after...

"Er-chan!"

Erza shook her head as she sighed. 'I'm so worried I am starting to hear Naruto-chan's voice...' thought the young woman as she tried to best to sleep.

"Umm, Erza?" said Happy as he patted Erza on the shoulder.

Erza opened her eyes to look at the hovering cat. "What is it Happy?" asked the young mage a little annoyed. Happy just silently point over to the top of Erza's mountain of luggage, and Erza along with the others in the booth all looked up to see a smiling Naruto looking around the place excitedly. Natsu, Gray and Lucy all had wide eyes as they looked back at Erza...

Erza stared at Naruto for a few seconds before she realized what was really happening. "Naruto-chan?!" cried Erza as she stood up and quickly pulled Naruto into her arms. "What are you doing here?" demanded the S-class mage as she placed the young boy on her lap.

Naruto just laughed and waved his hands around. "Er-chan!"

Gray chuckled and patted the boy's head. "He must've crawled into your huge pile of stuff while you were packing...I got to say that the little guy really has a sense of adventure." said the young man as Natsu nodded in agreement.

Lucy patted the small boy's head. "He must have wanted to follow you here...but I thought Mirajane-san was looking after him?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in Fairy Tail, Mirajane was finished cooking some soft oatmeal for Naruto, and she was heading back to the main lobby of Fairy Hills, the female dorms of Fairy Tail, to feed the boy his lunch. The white haired young woman had a smile on her face as she thought about all the fun games she could teach Naruto; she already laid out several board games she was going to play with Naruto later.

"Naru-chan, time for lunch!" chirped Mirajane as she walked back to the the lobby area, but she saw that the high chair she placed him in was empty. "What the...where did Naru-chan go?" asked the woman to herself as she looked around the room. Mirajane was starting to get scared; she had no idea where the boy ran off to...

'NARU-CHAN!" cried the beautiful woman. "Come back to Mira-nee!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Erza sighed as she cursed Mirajane inwardly. "We have no choice; we have to bring Naruto-chan with us." said the red haired woman as she held the boy on her lap. "I don't want to and it is definitely dangerous, but we have to time to bring him back to the Guild because we have to get to the next town as soon as possible."

Gray sighed and rested his head against the side of the window. "It will be difficult to fight and protect the kid at the same time; someone is going to watch over Naruto while we are confronting Eisenwald."

Lucy looked over at Erza and smiled. "I'll take care of Naruto-chan if we really have to fight later; I am not that much of a fighter anyway."

The S-class mage nodded. "That is good; if we are to have a battle later on Lucy will watch over Naruto-chan…" said Erza before she looked over at Happy. "Happy should also stay with them so he could quickly tell us if they are attacked."

The flying cat nodded and said "Aye Erza!"

Lucy smiled and lean in closer to Naruto, "You really miss Erza-san don't you; so much that you climb up all those boxes of luggage to follow her." chirped the blonde girl as she ruffled the boy's spiky hair.

Natsu chuckled and patted Naruto's head also. "This is a brave little guy; I'm sure he will be a strong kid when he grows up." Suddenly everyone looked over at Natsu and saw that his face started to pale as he covered his mouth with his hands. The train had started to move at the young Dragon Slayer was no match for any form of transportation. Lucy and Gray sighed as Naruto pointed a finger at Natsu and giggled heartedly.

"Yes…" muttered Erza with a smile as she wrapped her arms around Naruto. "But back to business…this is what we have to do when we arrive in Onibas Town." said the leader of the group as she leaned back fully to her seat. "According to the information we have back in Fairy Tail, Eisenwald members were seen in the next town recently, so we have reason to believe that some of them would still be there, and there might also be where they would launch their plan."

Gray raised an eyebrow at the instructions. "But you saw some of them last night back in Magnolia, wouldn't there be a chance that they would be back there?" asked the Ice Mage as he crossed his arms together.

Erza nodded at her friend's words. "That may be possible, but it is less likely since they wouldn't risk catching the eyes of Fairy Tail before they plan is completely ready…according to what we heard last night, they still need some time to fully use the Lullaby." explained the red haired beauty as she absentmindedly fiddled with Naruto's hair. "But even if they are located in Magnolia; we still have many people back in the Guild who would be able to stop them."

Natsu forced is mouth open without vomitting and looked up at Erza "They better not be targeting us with Lullaby…"

Lucy looked nervous as she hugged herself across the chest. "If they do than not only people from Fairy Tail would die...many other civilians would too."

Gray shook his head. "As bad as this sounds; I don't think Eisenwald would waste such an opportunity to kill a mass of people; they must have some target in their minds already." said the Ice Mage as he closed his eyes in thought.

Erza nodded at Gray's words. "Yes, there must be something they are planning."

Natsu gulpped and grunted. "Are we even going to find anything in Onibas Town?" asked the young man annoyed. "They were the few months ago; the chances of us finding them there is very slim."

"We don't have a choice..." muttered Erza as she looked out the train window. "This is the only lead we have; so we got to stick with it."

It took the group of five humans and one cat another two hours before the finally reached Oshibana Town, and most of them had gotten enough rest to spend the next few hours browsing through the town for information. Throughout the train ride, Gray was trying to ignore the disturbing sounds of Natsu by drifting off to sleep, white Happy, Erza and Lucy spent their time playing around with Naruto. The boy had grown up a lot since a night ago, and in the two hours the few adults taught him many words. They were all surprised at how smart Naruto was; he almost instantly learnt all they taught him, soon he would be able to have conversations with others.

"L-Luce..." muttered out Naruto as he patted Lucy's cheek as he rode in her arms. "Hello..."

Lucy giggled and kissed Naruto's cheek. "Hello to you too, Naruto-chan!"

Naruto looked over at Gray and reached over to pat him on the shoulder. "Hello Gray..." spoke the boy in a sqeaky little voice.

Gray smiled at the boy and patted his head. "Hello kid..." said the young man before he clapped his hands together and formed a small ice figure of a Fairy Tail symbol for Naruto. "Here you go Naruto."

Naruto had wide eyes as he took the ice figure from Gray. "Tank you, Gray" said the boy as he looked over at Erza. "Er-chan!" cried the boy as he waved the toy around; trying to show Erza that he got a new toy to play with.

Erza chuckled and kissed Naruto's head. "Its a Fairy Tail symbol Naruto-chan; someday you might have that mark on you too." said the woman with a hopeful expression.

The boy held the ice shape in his hands delicately. "F-Fairy Tail..."

Happy flew to Lucy and looked around. "Hey, where is Natsu?" asked the cat a little scared.

Erza's eyes widened as she looked around and saw their train move down the track. "Shit!" cried the young mage as she stepped forward a little. "Is Natsu still on the train?!"

Naruto tilted his head to the side. "N-Natsu?..."

Gray crossed his arms and grunted in annoyance. "Damn that idiot..." muttered the ice mage as he looked back at the group. "We have to go get him; with motion sickness like his I don't know how long he's going to last on the train." Lucy and Happy nodded along worriedly.

Erza nodded and sighed. "Yes...lets go find a power car; we'll need it in order to catch the train."

A power car is something that harnesses magical power using a SE cord to propel itself, which would turn a mage's magical energy into kenetic energy. Many towns would offer travelling mage the use of these cars when they pass by; it has already become one of the many common uses of magic throughout the world. Fortunately for the Fairy Tail group, Onshibana town was one of those towns and Erza easily got her hands on one of those vehicles.

Lucy and Happy were forced backwards until their backs were attached to the back of the car, and Gray was having a hard time holding onto the roof of the car so he wouldn't fall off. Naruto was the only person in the car that paid no mind of the dangers that came with travelling at such high speeds; the boy was leaning back against Lucy's chest as he laughed happily as the car barrled across the large town and towards the train station.

Gray grunted as the car took a turn. "Erza!" cried the young man loudly. "You are going too fast; if you use to much of your magic you won't be able to fight later!"

The red haired beauty shook her head. "We have to catch up to the train; we won't be able to fight Eisenwald without Natsu!"

Happy was trying to stay still as the car constantly sped up as Erza pumped more power into it, but unfortunately for the cat, Naruto wanted to see him. The boy pulled the cat over to him and hugged Happy to his chest; Naruto was abnormally strong for his age, and Happy couldn't help but try to breath as the boy squeezed the air out of his lungs. Lucy smiled at the boy and Happy as she leaned down to kiss Naruto lightly on the head.

The group suddenly heard a loud explosion just ahead of them, and they looked forward to see some smoke from over the hill and a glow that resembled Natsu's flames. Gray smirked and pointed ahead, "Those are Natsu's flames!"

Erza nodded. "Yeah, we are close!"

Soon the train was in sight, and everyone saw that one part of it was on fire. Erza planned to drive up right beside the train so Gray could climb on board to grab Natsu, but it was no longer needed as the young man in question suddenly blew out of the train. Gray smirked as he saw his friend safe from the blast, but that soon changed when Natsu's face crashed right into him.

"God Dammit Natsu, you are such an idiot!" cried Gray as he flew off the car with his hands on his forehead.

Erza chuckled as she quickly stopped the car. "Good catch Gray..."

Natsu rubbed his head on the ground as he looked up to see his friends. "When did you guys get here?..." asked the young man with a dizzy look on his face.

Lucy and Happy looked walked out of the car and ran over to Natsu. "Are you okay Natsu?" asked the blonde girl as she knelt down next to the Dragon Slayer. "What happened, why did you blow up the train?" Happy craddled Natsu's head with his body and hugged his best friend.

Naruto stood up on the seat and leaned against the window of the car. "Natsu!" cried the boy with a big smile on his face.

Natsu stood up and clapped his face. "There was a bastard on the train that was insulting Fairy Tail, so I decided to teach him a lesson." muttered the young man as he glared at the direction of the train. "I would have beaten the crap out of him if the train didn't start moving!"

Erza crossed her arms. "Who was it your were fighting?"

The dragon slayer tilted his head in thought. "Umm...he was just some guy from Eisenwald." muttered Natsu casually, but it clicked him after a few seconds. "Oh hey!"

Erza growled and smacked Natsu upside the back of his head. "Baka!" cried the young woman as the young man craddled his head on the ground. "We are looking for people from Eisenwald!" Naruto was laughing at Natsu from where he was standing as he clapped his hands together.

Gray sighed and jumped back on top of the car. "Then we must catch the train...that guy might be meeting up with the rest of his guild somewhere."

Happy pulled a reluctant Natsu back into the car along with Lucy, and Erza once again sat in the driver seat. The S-class mage knew that they had to stop Eisenwald no matter what. If the Dark Guild really gotten a spell like Lullaby in their hands they could wipe out most of the guilds in Fiore in a few days. Erza pumped a large sum of her magical power into the car, and just like before the car was going too fast for the passenger's comfort.

The good thing was that they were trying to follow a train; so all they had to do was to follow the train tracks to find where it is. Erza drove the car off the road and up into the hills to cut some corners of the track, she hoped that it would allow them to catch up to the train fast enough.

Naruto was once again perched upon Lucy's lap as he giggled and laughed in the car; he surprised the other at how he was enjoying the fast ride so much. Natsu on the other hand was trying his best to hold in his vomit as he laid in the fetal position beside Lucy. The dragon slayer's main weakness was transportation; it was quite pathetic really...

Gray grunted his teeth as he held on to the roof of the car. "We'll catch the train Erza!" cried the man loudly. "You have to save up on her magic if you want to fight later on!"

Erza shook her head. "No...we can't risk not catching the train!" replied the S-class mage fustrated. "If we let this guy out of our sight then we may never find another lead!" Erza was pushing so much energy into the car; the SE plug was swelling up from the pressure. "There is no way that we can allow them to ever use Lullaby anywhere!"

Lucy looked out of the window and heard something from afar. "Hey...I think I hear the train from here!"

Erza smirked and nodded. "Yeah...I think we are really close to it!"

The car drove over one last hill and the Fairy Tail team saw their train laying motionlessly in it's tracks. But the strange thing was people were being thrown out of the train along with the luggage on board. Then there was a suspicious group standing next to the train, and it was obvious that they were mages based on the magical power they send off from their bodies. Erza pulled over and jumped out of the car; she looked down at the sight and narrowed her eyes.

"A train robbery?..." mumbled the beauty as she crossed her arms.

Natsu crawled over to the edge of the hill and looked down. "Hey..." muttered the man as he pointed down at a man with a black ponytail. "Thats the guy I was fighting...he was badmouthing Fairy Tail and was from Eisenwald."

Gray jumped down beside Natsu and analysed the group under them. "So the other people are also from Eisenwald?"

Lucy looked nervous at the large number of people. "Is their whole guild here?"

Erza had a dangerous look on her face as she focused on one man down below. "Thats Erigor...Eisenwald's ace."

Erigor was an extremely tall, lean-built and yet mildly muscular man with silver hair, which was held pointing upwards in spiky strands on top of his head, but hanged down to the left of his face in a distinctive tuft, sometimes partially covering it, and reaching down to his shoulders. His eyes were dark and he had an elongated face with sharp features and somewhat pointed ears, but seems to lack eyebrows. His eyes were circled by dark lines and each of them had a simple tattoo right below it, consisting of a pointed line going down vertically, crossed with two more, larger horizontal lines. The upper part of his body was similarly tattooed, but with much larger, intricated and blue-colored motifs, which take on spiraling forms, and adorn his shoulders, biceps, pectorals and back.

Gray grunted. "So thats Erigor no Shinigami..." muttered the man intimidating Lucy and Happy.

Erza closed her eyes. "If he is here then there is no mistakening it...they are Eisenwald and they really are planning something big."

The Fairy Tail group watched on as the Eisenwald people all got on board the train after they finished pushing everyone else off. Then once again the train was in motion; heading over to the next town...

Lucy got back in the car along with everyone else. "Why would they steal a train; wouldn't that make it too easy to track where the are?"

Erza heard the girl from where she was a nodded. "Yes...but it does have speed, and it is the most direct route to from town to town." muttered the beauty with anger in her voice. "If they broadcast Lullaby in very station in every town the death toll will be through the roof, so we have to stop them no matter what!"

The Fairy Tail group barreled down the highway towards the next town as fast as they could in order to hopefully catch up to the train. Just a little distance away from where they were; Oshibana Town was undergoing it's normal busy day. Oblivious to the fact that a vengeful horde of dark mages were headed their direction and would possiblily kill most of them within minutes of their arrival. Trains were the most common way of travel in Earthland, so the stations would usually be filled with people...if Eisenwald were to attack the stations in the towns, not only would a lot of people die, the entire nation of Fiore would be in complete catastophy.

The more Erza thought about the situation the more dire it became in her mind; there were endless possibilities of what Eisenwald would do with something so powerful, and she only had so much magical power to power the car for so long...

Gray look up from where he laid. "Erza!" exclaimed the man as he pointed ahead. "Oshibana Town is in sight, just a little more!"

Erza grunted. "Okay!"

The S-class mage charged into the town without speeding down at all and barreled through all the busy streets of the town with abandon. People were scattering right and left to avoid the apparently crazed vehicle and havoc evoked in the streets. Erza had no choice but to rush to the station as fast as possible; she couldn't care about the general safety anymore, much more people would die if they failed to stop Eisenwald.

Lucy blocked the wind from her eyes as she peeked her head out the window. "The station is just ahead!"

The Oshibana station was one of the most busy stations in Fiore, but now there was a large group of people surrounding it's area. There was a bunch of Royal Guards who were blocking off the perimeter of the station and they attracted quite a large crowd near the station.

Erza jumped out of the car and walked up to the crowd. "What happened here?..." muttered the woman to herself before she heard from the people around that the guards were saying that there was a derailment and the station had to be closed down. But some other people were saying that a bunch of terrorists had taken control over the station and the Royal Guards were trying to take back control of the station.

Gray stood beside Erza with a sick Natsu on his back. "They must have stopped here for some reason..."

Erza nodded and made her way through the crowd. "This must be their first target, we have to confront them now!" ordered the S-class mage as she walked out of the crowd and towards the station. A bunch of guards saw Erza and immediately stepped forward to stop her. Erza paid them no mind and just knocked all of them out with her fists.

Natsu chuckled as he was the guard all fall to the ground. "T-Thats E-Erza for you..." mumbled the pink haired young man still trying to not hurl.

Gray grunted and started to ran after Erza. "Stop moving around you idiot!" cursed the Ice Mage at his friend as he sped up as much as he could. "If you barf on my head I will kill you!"

Lucy and Happy were both back in the car watching Naruto, and both of them were silently relieved that they didn't have to follow the other three into battle. The blonde girl would rather stay in the car with the slightly annoying cat and the absolutely adorable little boy. Lucy had always wanted a younger sibling when she was younger, but her mother and died and her father was kind of a jerk. But Lucy found that she could make a little brother out of Naruto; her surrogate brother from Fairy Tail.

Lucy turned to look down at the boy. "Hey Naruto-chan!" But all the girl saw was an empty seat and the boy was nowhere in sight. "WHERE THE HELL DID HE GO?!"

Happy was chowing down on a fish and looked up at the catatonic girl. "I thought you were holding him?..."

Lucy died a little inside...Erza was going to kill her!
Sign up to rate and review this story