Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > prophecy Rebirth

chapter 4

by shadowfox22 1 review

same as begining

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Published: 2014-02-26 - 4556 words

2Funny

Little Naruto slowly made his way into the Train Station by hugging close to the wall. The crowd and the guards were busy focusing on each other so no one really noticed the small boy sneaking his way into the battle area. The small blonde boy had a smile on his face as he crept into the station with his little legs. His balance was still not fully developed to his arms were slighting stretched out to the sides to keep his walking leveled.

"Er-chan?..." muttered the boy as he looked around for his favourite person.

Naruto had made his way into the main lobby area of the station and he heard that it was very loud; it was like there were many people running around and even some people were crying out in pain. The boy walked up to the large area and saw that there was crowd of people running around and they all blocked his view, so he drifted off to the side and giggled as he made his way up the stairs of the side of the wall.

The boy had seen Erza walked up some flights of stairs back in Fairy Hills and he had learned how to use them back then. Naruto found that he saw more and more people the higher he got, but he couldn't see Erza yet. But when he made it to the top of the stairs and reached the second floor Naruto saw Erza with a blade in her hand.

Naruto giggled and clapped his hands together. "Er-chan!"

The boy watched as Erza utterly defeat all the people who tried to attack her with her blades and spears. Naruto noticed that there were a lot of people fighting Erza, but there was only one Erza. The boy frown as he stomped his foot down on the ground and pointed down at the people fighting his favourite person. Naruto instinctive clapped his hands together and felt a surge of energy from his gut...

"Er-chan?..." muttered Naruto as he looked beside him and saw a copy of himself looking right back at him.

The two boys started to giggle at each other and soon they began to laugh. The two Naruto's started to run in different directions as they each created more and more clones of themselves. They were thinking that they would make enough copies so Erza would have just as much people on her side. The number of Naruto started to go completely out of control and the second floor was almost all filled with them.

The boys were knocking over plants and tables as they ran all over the place in glee. The little kids started to laugh and giggle over everything as they spanned out to explore the second floor. The little pitter patter of the boy turned into heavy stomps of hundred as all the boys ran at the same pace at the same time.

"ER-CHAN!" cried all hundreds of little Naruto's in unison and their voice made the fight below them stop immediately.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Erza was engrossed into fighting all the weaklings in Eisenwald first and then going after Erigor. Her mind was totally committed to blocking and strikinger to opponents and try to eliminate them as quickly as possible. In the back of her mind Erza was a little worried about Naruto, but she knew that he was in the car with Lucy and Happy so he should be fine.

Erza had thought she was hallucinating at first but she started to hear Naruto's voice calling out for her as she was fighting. 'It can''t be Naruto-chan...he's in the car right now...' thought Titania as she slashed her blade down and forced several men in front of her to fly back against a wall. As the S-class mage was fighting she kept hearing sounds that sounded a lot like Naruto laughing a giggling, and it was becoming louder and louder for some reason.

"What the hell is that?!" cried one of the Eisenwald grunts as he pointed up at the second floor.

Erza couldn't no longer help it and looked up to the higher level herself quickly, and what she saw shocked her to the core...

"ER-CHAN!"

The whole Train Station rumbled a little from the vibrations created by the hundreds of Naruto's up on the second floor. All the little boys had a huge grin of their faces as the pushed around on the second level, it was fortunate that none of them were taller than the railing so none of them were pushed down to the first floor.

It was at this time that Lucy and Happy made it into the station and the first thing they saw was a frozen Erza as she looked above. Then the blonde girl and the cat looked up also and they were also shocked to the core at the sight of the mass amount of Naruto's. The space between the railings were filled with Naruto's sticking their faces through the space and waving down at his friends down below. Erza, Lucy and Happy had never seen anything like it...no one should have the power to make so many clones!

"THEY HIT ER-CHAN!" cried all the clones at the same time as they all started to jump from the second floor and down to the many men with weapons in their hands.

The Eisenwald people were all shocked and stagger back a little at the sight of hundreds of kids jumping for them. "What the hell is this?!"

Erza, Lucy and Happy all watched as the huge swarm of Naruto's completely cover the crowd of Eisenwald and the kids's weight crushed some of them unconscious. The Naruto's started to crawl onto the taller men and pulled their hair, pinched their ears, and even punched their heads repeatedly. There were too may kids yelling and speaking at the same time so the Fairy Tail group had no idea what they were saying.

Lucy had her jaw on the ground as she shakily pointed over at the battle. "What the hell is happening...how did Naruto-chan do this?"

Erza was equally shocked and no matter how hard she tried she could reason her way out of it. "I have no idea..."

Karacka, one of the higher ups of Eisenwald staggered back in shock as his men were all put out of commission by a bunch of kids. "You bunch of fools, just hit the kids back!" cried the man before he too was pulled into the enormous swarm of kids.

The men nodded and started to hit back at the kids, but when they did the kids just poofed into a cloud of smoke. More and more clones were being dispelled and the cloud inn the area completely blocked the view of the men in the fight. The remaining Naruto were still pounding away at the temples and groins of the men and one by one they all fell. When the smoke cleared almost all the men were down and there were still quite a few of Naruto's left.

"No hitting Er-chan!" cried several Naruto's as they kicked the faces of the men who were already on the ground.

Karacka was the only one who was still moving and he bolted out of the room as fast as he could...

Erza was still in awe and slowly walked one step closer. "Naruto-chan?..."

At the sound of Erza's voice all the Naruto's smiled and started to run towards her...but they all tripped over the bodies of the Eisenwald men and most of the poofed out of existence. There was only one Naruto left and he was the original. He kept running after he got up and jumped right into Erza's opened arms.

"Er-chan!" cried the boy as he nuzzled closer to Erza despite her armor.

Erza looked around at the fallen men and at the boy who was giggling in her arms...and chuckled. "Kami..." choked out Erza as she started to laugh. "Naruto-chan defeated all of those men!"

Lucy and Happy also laughed at the scene despite the situation; it was just too funny. The army of one of the largest Dark Guilds in Fiore was just clobbered by a two years old boy and his hundreds of clones. They had no idea how the boy did it and what he did, but it was certainly very helpful. It was a shock that the men in Eisenwald were so weak, the boys managed to beat them by landing on them and repeatedly decking them in the face.

Naruto wiggled in Erza's arms and smiled at her while placing a hand on her cheek. "Er-chan okay?..."

Erza smiled at the thought that Naruto was just trying to protect her and unlocked some sort of magic. "Yes Naruto-chan..." muttered the young woman as she kissed Naruto's cheek. "Er-chan is perfectly fine." The S-class mage had a beautiful smiled on her face as she craddled the boy close to her chest, and she slowly turned back to face the others.

Lucy smiled at the heartwarming sight. "Naruto-chan really loves you Erza..."

The S-class mage nodded as she ruffled Naruto's hair. "Yes he does...but on a side note." said Erza as she turned back to Lucy and Happy. "WHY THE HELL DID YOU TWO LET NARUTO-CHAN OUT OF YOUR SIGHT!" cried the young woman furiously making Happy and Lucy jumped back a pale.

"H-He slipped right out of the car after you..." stuttered Lucy as she looked down on the ground. "S-Sorry Erza..." Happy just nodded along, too scared too speak himself.

Erza grunted and turned away. "You two better not do anything like that again..." mumbled the S-class mage as she started her way to the terminal area. "Or else..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gray was running down one of the many hallways of the station trying to find where Erigor had escaped to, but he was not having any luck at all. He and Natsu had decided to part ways when there was a split end a few minutes ago, but there seem to be nothing on his end of the station. The Ice Mage had heard something very loud back out in the lobby a few minutes ago and had no idea what it was, but it sounded vaguely like Naruto yelling.

The young mage shook his head. 'There is no way that the kid made it out of the car with Lucy and Happy both there...' thought the man as he turned another corner.

Gray was getting more and more desperate as he ran down the hallways in search of a man that could kill hundreds to people in under a minute. Lullaby was far to great of a threat to be in the hands of something like Erigor, and there is no telling what the slightly crazed man would do with such evil magic. The Ice Mage knew that he had to find Erigor soon or many people would die from Lullaby.

'Dammit!' cursed Gray inwardly as he tried to sense the presence of Erigor and found nothing. But there was a door up ahead that caught the young man's attention. 'Broadcast Room...would Erigor be planning to play the flute over the intercom?!' Gray's terror came to life when the signal of an intercom broadcast came through all the speakers in the station...someone was about to broadcast something.

Gray busted through the door of the Broadcast Room with a glared in his eyes; ready to freeze Erigor to death the moment he saw him...but it was not what he saw. There was a slight feedback that played through the whole station...but what came out after was not a Lullaby.

"Er-chan?..." spoke a curious Naruto as he held the mic in his hands. "Where is Er-chan?..."

The sound of Naruto's babbling sounded through the whole station as Gray just stood at the door with his jaw dropped. "W-What are you doing in here kid?..."

Naruto smiled when he saw Gray and waved at him. "Hello Gray!" exclaimed the boy as his childish voice sounded through the whole station again. Gray started to walk up to Naruto but then the latter saw someone behind Gray. "Behind Gray..."

The Ice Mage then sensed it and quickly turned around; his eyes widened when a black strap suddenly whipped him in the face and sent him barreling back. Gray's eyes widened when he saw that he was going to crash into Naruto and quickly twisted his body as much as he could. But even so, Gray's body crashed into the stool Naruto was standing on and the kid was falling to the ground.

"AAHHH!" cried the boy as he hit the ground.

Gray's eyes widened again and quickly got to his feet. "Naruto!" But before the man could reach the boy his body suddenly disappeared with a poof of smoke.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Erza along with Naruto, Lucy and Happy were all heading towards the largest balcony of the Station. It was a deck that stretched out towards the streets and it had a clear view of all the people that have gathered below. There was a huge threat that Erigor would try to use Lullaby to kill everyone in the vicinity, and the first thing the had to do was evacuate the area to decrease as much hostages as Erigor could hold.

Erza was holding a magic voice amplifier in her hands as she walked up and looked down at the swarm of people. The crowd below have seem to notice Erza's presence and started to quiet down to see if the young woman had anything to say to them...

"Everyone!" started Erza with an authoritive voice. "Dark Mages have taken over the station and they have the power to kill everyone in this area!" The people below started to look nervous and scared. "Quickly scatter away from the station if you value your lives!"

One by one the message became clear to the civilians and they all started to run away from the station. It was chaos and havoc, people were running all over the place and many stands and shops were trampled over by the hysteric mass of people. Erza sighed in relief; chaos was much better than the entire city center being filled with dead bodies of the civilians. The situation had become a lot better as Erigor no longer had a mass amount of people in one place that he could use as hostages.

Lucy held Naruto in her arms as she frowned. "What do we do now?"

Happy was hovering beside Lucy and shook his head. "We should meet up with Natsu and Gray to see if the found anything..."

Erza's eyes suddenly widened as she quickly turned back to the main building of the station. Much to her shock there was a large wall of swirling wind surrounding the building. Lucy and Happy were also in awe at the sight; by the looks of it the people outside wouldn't be able to go in and the people inside would be trapped within.

"So you Fairy Tail pests got rid of all the people around the station huh?..." muttered an eerie voice from above.

Erza glared up at Erigor who was looking down at her with a smirk on his face. "What now Erigor...you no longer hold any hostages." muttered the S-class mage with anger in her voice. "Come down here and fight me!"

Erigor chuckled and shook his head. "I wish I can Erza-san, I have always wanted to fight one of the S-class mages of Fairy Tail..." muttered the man as he landed on the ground without a sound. "But I am on a tight schedule today and don't have the time..." Erigor raised his hand up and shot a blast of wind at Erza before she could react. Erza was launch backwards towards the wall of wind. The young woman slipped right into the wall without any trouble; but she was now separated from her group.

Lucy and Happy were both shocked that Erza was thrown back so easily. "Erza-san!" cried the blonde girl as she herself stepped closer to the wall. "Are you alright?!"

Happy saw Erigor raise his hand again behind Lucy's back. "Lucy look out!" cried the cat as he sped towards Lucy and tried to push her out of the way. The blonde girl was surprised and jumped...and she accidentally released Naruto from her arms. Happy and Lucy were both blown back into the wind wall while Naruto was on the ground holding a sore arm.

The boy got up on his feet and looked back in the wind wall. "Er-chan...Lucy..." mumbled Naruto as tears welled in his eyes.

Erigor appeared behind Naruto, shocking the boy and made him stagger backwards. "So...you are the boy who messed up my men and screwed up a part of my plan." muttered the tall man as he grinned down menacingly at Naruto. "What should I do with you?..."

Lucy and Happy had a looks of horror on their face as Erza was flaring her aura violently. "IF YOU LAY ONE FINGER ON HIM, I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND KILL YOU!"

Erigor chuckled as he looked over at Erza. "What are you going to do about it Titania...you can't even get out of that barrier?"

Naruto looked up at the frightening man as he sobbed. "E-Er-chan..."

Erza felt extremely desperate as Erigor neared Naruto. "Naruto-chan!" cried the young woman as she slashed her blade against the wind wall as hard as she could...but she was pushed back, then she had an idea. "Naruto-chan, run towards me!" She realized that if Naruto made it to her side of the wall at least he would have her to protect him.

Naruto started to walk towards Erza but Erigor picked him up by his shirt. "Oh no you don't...you little brat!" grunted the man as he held Naruto to his face.

"NARUTO-CHAN!" cried Erza desperately.

Erigor started to laugh as he swung Naruto around in his grasp. "Are you angry little guy?" asked the man as he saw that Naruto was glaring at him. "Are you angry that I hurt Erza over there...but there is nothing you can do about it you little bastard!"

Naruto was angry...he could feel something tingle in his gut again and it was becoming stronger and stronger...

The Wind Dark Mage continued to laugh as he flung the boy left and right. "You know what...maybe I should hit Erza again...would you be even more mad if I did that?"

"N-No hitting Er-chan..." whispered the boy as his rage built up.

Erigor chuckled and smacked Naruto on the head. "What did you say boy...talk louder!" Erza was looking at the seen with absolute fury in her eyes...if she ever got out of the wind wall she promised herself that no matter what she would rip Erigor to pieces.

Naruto's body suddenly glowed a bright blue as a strange aura radiated off of him. "NO HITTING ER-CHAN!" cried the boy as he released his anger and kicked Erigor right in ths face.

Erza, Lucy and Happy were all in sudden shock as they saw Erigor being knocked to the ground by Naruto. Erza knew that it was a very hard kick...Naruto was being held in the air by Erigor so he had no ground to support to his strength, but his kick still knocked a man who was many times heavier than him to the ground. The reason was the speed behind the kick...Naruto's kick was so fast that even with his light weight he still forced Erigor to the ground.

Erigor was shocked himself as he got back up to his feet. "Y-You brat!" cried the man as he held his very sore jaw...the boy may have cracked some of his bones.

Naruto's body was still glowing a soft blue as power surged through his body. He was gripping his fists together very tightly and clenched his jaws together like a vicegrip. "S-Stop..." muttered the boy softy as he looked up at Erigor with no more tears in his eyes. "STOP HURTING MY ER-CHAN!" cried the boy as loud as he could as he placed all his power in one jump. Erigor's eyes widened in shock as he saw the boy speed towards him at blinding speeds...

Naruto's body crash straight into Erigor's chest and the man cried out in pain...

Erigor was launch from where he was and straight into a building wall. The man's body created several deep cracks in the wall and he himself was extremely winded. Erigor was coughing painfully on all fours as he felt some of his ribs were broken and his lung was almost fractured. The man looked back at the kid who was also on his all fours in shock...the kid was not human, not normal kid could have ever done what he just did.

Lucy and Happy both had their jaws on the ground after the saw the condition of Erigor after the hit...little Naruto just landed a huge strike on the most powerful mage in Eisenwald.

Erza was even more shocked than the others since she was the closest to Naruto. She couldn't believe that Naruto could generate so much power...she had never felt magic like his before. Even though it was not an overwhelming amount of magical power, but Erza had never sensed anything nearly as potent and palpable as Naruto's aura. The boy's power was enough to completely throw off Erigor's disposition and launched him into a wall...it shouldn't even be possible.

Naruto slowly got back up to his little feet and looked around with a whimper. "Er-chan..."

Erza quickly ran up to the wall. "Naruto-chan, come to Er-chan!" cried the young woman loudly. "I'm over here...come here!"

The boy looked back to see Erza and he once again had tears in his eyes. "Er-chan!" cried the boy as he ran as fast as he could to his precious Er-chan. This time Erigor couldn't catch Naruto as he was still on the ground, and the boy made it across the wind wall. With a loud sob Naruto jumped into the opened arms of Erza and hugged her as tight as he could with his little arms. The boy was crying from all the shock he experience in the last few minutes and he was shaking.

Erza reached out for Naruto as soon as he was past the wind wall and hugged him tightly against her chest. A great sense of relief came across Erza as she once again held the boy in her arms again; he was finally safe from Erigor. Erza had almost never been so afraid in her life when she thought Erigor was going to kill Naruto...some tears actually escaped her left eye. Erza ran her fingers through Naruto's hair as both her and Naruto's breathing leveled out...

Lucy smiled at the sight and scooted over to them. "Erza-san..."

Happy hovered over Naruto and patted his head. "Naruto...you are strong too!"

Erza pulled back a little and found that Naruto had fallen asleep in her arms; finally tired from all the things he had done. "Sleep for now Naruto-chan...Er-chan is here with you."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been four hours since Naruto had fallen asleep and the Fairy Tail group was once again in a car. Many things have happened since then and Erza was very relieved that the boy had slept through the whole thing. In the end it was Natsu who had defeated Erigor; it was very good news but Erza was a little angry that she didn't get to pummel the man into a pile of minced meat or a pin cushion. After what the man did to Naruto, Erza wanted to kill the man for good measure.

Then it was a man named Kagayama who stole Lullaby from them and headed towards Clover Town. Apparently, Eisenwald had been planning to target the Guild Leaders Meeting from the start, they only took over the train station so they could stop others from going to Clover Town. But the weak minded and not entirely evil man was persuaded by Master Makarov to not play the flute and gave himself up for his crimes.

But no one expected the flute to then turn into a Monster...some Living Magic that was created by Zeref many years ago. It was an difficult and risky batte, but Erza, Natsu and Gray managed to destroy Lullaby for good. Though Clover Town was devastated after the battle...and the worst part is that the Fairy Tail group made more damage than Lullaby...

Now the Fairy Tail group was traveling back to Magnolia using the handy Magic Car, but this time it was Gray who was driving...

Naruto's eyes twitched as he wiggled around. "Er-chan?..." mumbled the boy as he finally rested enough.

The people in the car were all happy that the boy was okay and finally woke up. Erza smiled brightly at the boy's voice and hugged him closer to her. The S-class mage had changed back to her regular buttoned up blouse and blue scarf so Naruto wouldn't have to sleep against her hard armor. Naruto nuzzled against Erza as he wrapped his arms around her neck instinctively. The boy was still a little scared from his run in with Erigor and wanted to be close to his Er-chan.

Erza rubbed Naruto's back with a smile on her face. "We are going home now Naruto-chan...just keep resting okay?"

Makarov smiled at the sight of her surrogate daughter be so tender and loving to the boy. "So this little boy actually did all that?" asked the Master as the group just finished telling him Naruto's exploits. "That is very hard to believe...I've never heard of such a young boy being so powerful."

Lucy nodded with a smile. "We know it's hard to believe, but we all saw it with our own eyes!" exclaimed the girl excitedly. "Naruto-chan made hundreds of clones and trampled almost everyone of Eisenwald's men by himself!"

Erza nodded proudly. "Yeah...and he managed to knock Erigor down twice; he had the most peculiar kind of magic I have ever felt." said the woman softy as she patted Naruto's head.

Makarov studied the boy as he wiggled around in Erza's arms. Naruto was once again his curious self and scooted closer to the extremely sick Natsu who was laying down beside Erza. The boy giggled and started to poke the ill Dragon Slayer's face. Lucy, Erza and Happy all smiled and laughed at the sight...

The Master started to smile himself as he looked at the boy who brought quite a bit of joy to his children. "Well then...we'll ask Mira-chan to place a guild mark on Naruto when we get back!" said the old man as the others looked over at him happily. "If this boy could really do all that, then he would be a perfect fit in Fairy Tail!"

Erza couldn't agree more and had a bright smile on her face. "Hai...thank you Master!"
Sign up to rate and review this story