Categories > TV > Supernatural > Big Brother Winchester

Big Brother Winchester

by warr2654 0 reviews

Sam and Dean are not alone, they have a little sister! Protective brother Dean, comforting but still protective big brother Sam. How do they respond to their sister being hurt? Some language and da...

Category: Supernatural - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Warnings: [!!!] [X] [?] - Published: 2014-03-28 - 725 words

0Unrated
Big Brother
"Don't forget the pie!" Dean yelled after me as I raced out of the stinky motel room I was forced to share. Sam and Dean were family, but there is no way I could stay in that room for another minute. They had been breathing down my neck and always checking in on me when in the bathroom, that is just a little too extreme for me. I just needed some space from my older (and much larger) protective big brothers.

I know they mean well, but I am not 10 anymore, it's not expected of them anymore, "I am a grown Winchester woman!" No sooner did I yell that at the top of my lungs did I feel someone standing behind me. Their hot, sticky breath caused sweat to roll down my neck and pool at the color of my shirt. Instinctively, I reached into the waistband of my tight Bullhead jeans only to find I had left my 1911 colt back in the room. "Crap. Sam and Dean are going to kill me." Something scratched all the way up my back and then hit me over the head, my world instantly turned upside down and black.

I woke up to the feeling of a needle pulling my skin and someone cradling my pounding head. The smell of musty hotel room and harsh antiseptic assaulted my nostrils and turned my stomach. I moaned and swallowed down the feeling of my stomach contents rising into my throat. I can't puke now; it'll go all over whoever is cleaning the blood on the back of my head. I tried to roll over to better see who was doing what to me, when four rough hands sternly held me down. "Ah no you don't, princess!" Dean was clearly the one stitching up the scratches on my raw back. "You forgot the pie Ash, I would listen to Dean, he's got the needle and thread", Sam warned gently. He was always looking out for me and buffering the arguments between Dean and me. "What happened to you anyways? You didn't even make it to the Impala." There was concern dripping from his voice.

I'm not sure. I was walking to the Impala to pick food, and then I felt someone breathing down my neck and my Colt wasn't there." I answered slurring my words; apparently I had a concussion so I wouldn't be sleeping tonight. Dean finished the last stich and patched up his handy work with gauze. Throwing down the scissors, he backed into his corner, rubbing his blood-free hand over his face in frustration, something our dad did before he blew up. "What the hell, Ash! You knew Crowley and his dicks were out looking for you. How'd you leave the room naked?!"

"I don't know I'm really sorry Dean" I sobbed. I was greeted by Sam scooping me up into his arms effortlessly. I pressed my blood soaked head into the crook of his neck, continuing to sob. Dean huffed and ran out of the room after scooping up his keys and slamming the front door. He wouldn't be coming back for a couple hours and he wouldn't be sober.

Sam pushed me up so I was forced to look into those sad hazel brown eyes. "You know how he gets when either of us are put into harm's way. But, he is right Ashley. You can't just leave without a weapon! Dad taught us better than that."

"I know" I choked out, "It's just you and Dean are always breathing my neck and babying me, especially since that demon hunt in Colorado. Yeah, I got my dumbass possessed, but I'm fine." Sam's mouth had pressed into a thin line, like he was trying to keep himself from spilling the beans on something I wasn't to know about. "Alright Ash, just get some rest before Dean stumbles in, I'll wake you in a couple hours with that concussion of yours. I felt bad, Sam was going to have to play verbal punching bag and nurse tonight, he won't be getting much rest tonight. He kissed me on the forehead and tucked me under the scratchy motel sheets, like he used to when Dean and Dad would go on hunts. I fell into oblivion with tears soaking my pillow- what would I do without my boys?
Sign up to rate and review this story