Categories > Original > Romance > Too Fast (A Connor Franta Fanfiction)

Too Fast (A Connor Franta Fanfiction)

by princessmarra1 0 reviews

Connor's P.O.V. Chapter 1 Copyright © princessmarra1 All Rights Reserved.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2014-05-15 - Updated: 2014-05-15 - 1147 words

0Unrated
Chapter 1

^Connor's P.O.V.^



"Well other than that...I'm gonna goo!! So today we talk about.....boooh!!" closes hand on camera

(How he originally ended his videos :D )



I just finished another video on my O2L collab channel that I make with my close friends, Jc, Ricky, Kian, Sam, and Trevor. I looked around at the apartment I share with Jc and Ricky.



My eyes finally drift to the clock. "2:08!!"



"Oh god I'm late for lunch with Jc and Ricky!" I rushed to get dressed and drove to Taco Bell.



'Yah cause we're fancy and eat nothing but the highest quality 6 star food.... tacos!', I thought.



I hurried inside to see Ricky and Jc sitting down waiting for me.



"Thanks for not ordering yet" I said.



"No prob, Con" said Ricky.



"Yeah, we were waiting a while and I was just about to activate my 'Connor Tracking Chip' I implanted in your brain while you were sleeping", Jc said.



"What?!" I exclaimed.



"Kidding" Jc said laughing and putting his hands up.



"Not funny!" I laughed.



I heard more laughing and I looked over to see it wasn't us, but two girls sitting behind us.



I looked them over in a non-perv way and one was a pretty cute brunette but the other was drop dead gorgeous with long strawberry blonde hair.



I guess she felt my stare and looked up instantly. My eyes locked with the most beautiful baby blue eyes I had ever seen and the whole world faded away.



After what felt like an hour, but could have only been a few seconds, she blushed and looked back down.



"Earth to Connor!" called Ricky as he snapped his fingers in front of my face.



"W-what!?" I stammered, snapping out of my daze.



"Take a picture, it'll last longer." he muttered, giggling.



Jc turned around very casually to see what had me soo hooked. He looked at the same girl I had with not that much acknowledgement but fixed on the brunette like she was an angel. I was a little relieved that he didn't seem to care for the blonde; I'm not sure why.



We ordered and ate and chatted for a while but I couldn't stop looking back at my mystery girl. She finished her taco with her friend and was about to leave when I mustered all the courage I possibly could, and walked over to their table. They looked up surprised but I swore I saw joy in her eyes so I talked fast.



" Hi there! I'm-" I started but got cut off.



"Connor Franta!!! Omgomgomgomg!! I know!!" The brunette yelled and jumped with excitement.



"I know who you are! You make YouTube videos with the group O2L and you guys are awesome!!" She yelled, excitedly.



"Aww, well thank you soo much!" I said but my mystery girl looked confused.



"Jen, you know him?" She asked



"Yes remember the guy Jc Caylen that I've been raving on about for the past year? I said he was a cute YouTuber but you didn't really want to watch the videos? Well this is Connor Franta and they're in the same collab group!!", Jen said.



"Oh well you didn't tell me about everyone in the group." She said looking up at me, then looking quickly away.



"Did I hear my name?" Jc said walking up behind me.



Jen practically exploded turning red and covering her face then looking up to see if he was still there. She jumped up and squeezed the life out of Jc. Mystery girl looked at me with an apologetic

look and I smiled which caused her to blush again. She finally talked to me.



"Sorry, Jen just really loves you guys" she said.



"And what about you?" I asked with a slight grin.



"Honestly, I don't know much about any of you except that you get my best friend crazy excited!" she replied.



I chuckled, "Well, I think I can change that! As you know, I'm Connor Franta, I'm 20 and I'm male, as you probably guessed, and I'm a YouTuber from Minnesota but I moved here recently. I live with Jc and my friend Ricky over there", I said pointing to Ricky at the next table.



She looked over at Ricky, then looked back at me, took a deep breath, and replied.



"Well, I'm Lilly Sparks, I'm 19, I'm female and I'm currently jobless. I just moved here yesterday with my best friend, Jen, from Georgia. She's right there fawning over Jc." She said a little embarrassed.



'So her name's Lilly. It's pretty, that's why it's suits her!' I thought.



I reached out and shook her hand and felt a warm tingle of electricity run through me. She must have felt it too cause she gasped and released her hand.



We looked over at Jen and Jc. Jen was done fangirling and Jc was smiling at her with an adoring look in his eyes.



Ricky walked over and being the fearless guy that he is, he blatantly said:



"Hi I'm Ricky, as Connor mentioned before, and since we don't know much people in L.A. as you girls probably don't either, then maybe you two lovely ladies would like to exchange contact info with Jc and Connor and maybe we can meet up again sometime soon."



I swear for a second me, Jc, Jen, and Lilly were all smiling at that proposition.



We all took out our phones and started passing them around. I got Lilly's number and Jc got Jen's.



We said our goodbyes and I promised Lilly that I would call her later.



They started to turn around and I instantly felt a strong pang in my chest over her walking away but I quickly brushed it off and walked out with Ricky and Jc.



The second we drove off and they were out of our sight, Jc and I smiled and laughed and cheered at getting their numbers.



"See guys? First week in L.A. and you already met some girls and there's more to come!" Ricky said.



Jc and I smiled for a second but instantly got quiet. I don't know if it were for the same reason but I can probably guess it was. I don't know why I'm so hung up on some girl, some gorgeous girl, I literally just met but I just feel very sure I don't want more to come.



I wanted to call Lilly the second I got inside but I wasn't about to rush to call her and seem desperate, then again I'm also not the "wait three days" kinda guy either.



I want to give her enough time to process what happened and expect my call but not wait forever and forget who I am. So, I promised myself I'd text or call her in an hour and decided to take a quick nap.
Sign up to rate and review this story