Categories > Original > Romance > Too Fast (A Connor Franta Fanfiction)

Chapter 2

by princessmarra1 0 reviews

Lilly's P.O.V.

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2014-05-15 - 739 words

0Unrated
^Lilly's P.O.V.^

Jen and I had just arrived here from GA cause we needed a change.

My ex-boyfriend, Josh, of four years just dumped me yesterday when he heard I was moving away. I planned to tell him the second I was sure but the time just got away from me. I was hoping we could do a long distance relationship but he was just a rude jerk about it.

He was cursing and yelling and breaking things in my old house and started getting violent and physical with me. He was saying that the only thing that could separate us was death and he wasn't afraid to act on that. It got to the point where I was bleeding from crawling on the floor trying to get away and him digging into my leg trying to pull me back.

Eventually, the neighbors heard the commotion and called the police and he got escorted out of the complex.

I don't know why he surprised me so much. I caught him cheating on more than 3 occasions but I couldn't stay away cause I thought I loved him. Through all of that, this was the first time he really put his hands on me, other than a little things here and there. Now, I've had enough! Jen came home and cried with me and then I made final on my decision to leave. I knew he was going to find me, his threats and actions made clear of that, I had to go somewhere far, far away from this place.

Twenty-three hours later and here we are in Cali eating Taco Bell chatting about apartment hunting.

I heard part of a conversation from in front of us.

"Yeah we were waiting a while and I was just about to activate my 'Connor Tracking Chip' I implanted in your brain while you were sleeping" said a guy in front of us.

Jen and I burst out laughing for a while, till I felt someone looking at me.

With short paranoia that Josh had found me so quick , I looked up.

I found the most beautiful bright green eyes looking back at me. It felt like we were held in time for like an hour, but it might have only been a minute tops. I felt my face get red and hot and I looked away as quickly as I could.

After finishing my taco I was about to leave, till I felt someone's presence beside me. I looked up to see 'green eyes' staring at me! My heart leaped in my chest but I hope he couldn't tell.

He started talking till Jen cut him off.

She started raving about 'green eyes', who she mentioned was Connor Franta, like I should know him, but if I'm being completely honest I think I'd remember her telling me about the beauty looking down at me!

I was soo confused so I asked her if she knew him.


Then she started talking about her "long lost love", Jimmy Fallon..I'm kidding....Jc Caylen.

Now this is the guy I've heard about a million times!

A couple minutes later guess who just happens to walk over? The one and only Jc Caylen! I was a little shocked but Jen went berzerk!!

She jumped and squeezed him soo hard...Jc looked like he actually enjoyed it! All I could do was just sit here, embarrassed.

I looked up at Connor sorrily and he smiled! Omg he had the most beautiful smile!

Wow..god! I sound like a ten year old but seriously I could stare at him all day.

After introductions, more smiling, and exchanging phone numbers, we turned around to leave.

Jen and I walked to our rental car and I ignored the urge to look back at Connor.

We got in the car fangirling for a little while then drove back to our hotel. I stayed up for a while searching for apartments.

It took me a while to get used to the fact that I was safe and Josh wouldn't come looking for me so soon. Pushing him from my mind, I started to think about Connor.

I knew Connor said he would call or text me later. He didn't seem like the guy who would wait forever and I wasn't the desperate type to wait by the phone. So, I decided to take a nap while Jen kept looking for apartments.
Sign up to rate and review this story