Categories > Original > Romance > Too Fast (A Connor Franta Fanfiction)

Chapter 3

by princessmarra1 0 reviews

Connor's P.O.V.

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2014-05-17 - 633 words

0Unrated
^Connor's P.O.V.^



She was so delicate in my arms. I didn't want to let go. We lay together on the sand and watched the sunset.



"Isn't it beautiful?" She asked



"Not half as beautiful as you" I whispered



She smiled as her blue eyes burned into me.



I wished we could stay like this forever.



"Connor?" She asked



"Hmm?" I replied still dazed from staring at her.



"Is this a dream?" She asked



"Maybe." I replied. "I just hope I never have to wake up."



"But you still haven't called me." She whispered as she started to fade away. She handed me my phone from the sand and disappeared



I woke up sweating with my phone in my hand. The dream was soo real. I called Lilly right away.



She answered the phone on the first ring like she was expecting my call. I smiled and put the phone to my ear.



"Hello??"



"Hey it's Connor."



"Hey Connor! I was waiting for your call."



"Oh I hope I didn't keep you waiting too long."



"Oh no it's okay. I literally just woke up like a second ago"



"So did I. Were you dreaming about me?" A hint of tease in my voice.



"Well...honestly...yes. Sorry if that creeps you out since we just met, but it felt so real."



"Well if we are being honest... I dreamt about you too."



"What happened in your dream?"



"It's a little embarrassing...it'll give away the effect you had on me earlier.."



"Just tell me" She said giggling.



"Well we were laying on the beach watching the sunset...I was holding you against me and we were talking.. You said I hadn't called you yet and handed me my phone. I woke up a second later with my phone in my hand and called you." I said taking a breath. I was scared of her answer.



After a couple of beats of silence. I got anxious.



"Lilly??"



"I'm here" she breathed.



"Are you okay?" I asked



"Yeah I have something to tell you..just promise you won't freak out!"



"I promise" I whispered.



"I had the same dream" she said calmly but I had a feeling she was far from calm.



I took in what she just said and replied with a smile on my face.



"Really? What does this mean?" I asked.



"I don't know" she answered.



Well I hurried to change the subject even though I thought it meant something.



So...ummm are you- I mean you and Jen doing anything tomorrow??" I asked.



"I don't think we have anything planned" she replied.



"Well would you like to come to our place tomorrow?... Umm we're having a...pool party!"



'A pool party really? Really Connor? She's gonna think you just want to see her in a bikini!' I thought.



"Ohh yeah sounds like fun!"



"Awesome!"



"Do you want us to bring anything??"



"Nope, just yourselves and a towel! I'll text you the address and you guys can come by around 2-2:30"



"Well okay! Sounds like a plan! See you then"



"Okay goodnight Lilly and maybe we'll meet again in our dreams"



"Yeah, maybe.. goodnight Connor" she did before she hung up.



I jumped up and ran around the house looking for Ricky and Jc to let them know we're having a pool party tomorrow!



I finally found them on the balcony editing a video.



"Guys guys!! We're having a pool party tomorrow!"



"But we haven't been here long.. Who are we gonna invite?" Ricky asked.



"The only two people that matter right now!" I replied.



They both looked at me confused.



"Lilly and Jen!!" I yelled giving them a 'duh' look.



Jc jumped up and Ricky rolled his eyes. We drove to Wally World (Walmart) and went hunting for food.
Sign up to rate and review this story