Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Naruto the Chimera

Orochimaru's Departure

by jkage10 1 review

Orochimaru finally departs but how does it affect the shinobi of Konoha?

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Horror - Characters: Naruto,Neji,Orochimaru - Published: 2014-06-20 - 17093 words

2Original
A week has gone by and Orochi was a patient man. He knew what he had, in his possession, was another piece to his ultimate chimera. The problem was did he want to finish it. He saw the effects of the last time but he knew that this was the last time. He didn't waste time bartering with a certain group for their genetics. Orochi had to find and create different things for almost every member in order to get the genetics. With that in his mind, he was going to do it. He was mulling over things when a cobra poofed into existence.

The cobra's full length was a few inches taller than his summoner. He is a dull gold colored cobra. He has five black and yellow stripes going down his back. Orochi recognized him instantly. He said, "Kayeo, how is the construction of the project going?"

The newly named Kayeo said, "Orochimaru-sama, the building is going along smoothly. In a few years it will be fully operational. We have many recruits helping out. It helps that they are so lively with music. You sure know how to pick them."

Orochimaru grinned as his 'side' project was working out well. "That's excellent Kayeo-kun! Now, how about the 'toy' rooms?" Orochi has been busy using his Sannin rights. He has been setting up 'toy' rooms all over Hi no Kuni while the snake summons watched over Naruto. He asked the snakes to watch over his playhouses while he was in Konoha.

Kayeo said, "Orochimaru-sama that is the reason I'm here. Someone has found Toy 4!" Orochimaru's eyes narrowed at this. That toy room currently held his 'Anko-chan' and others.

He snarled at the cobra as he spoke, "Who found it and why wasn't I told immediately? Tell me now!" The cobra slightly coiled as Orochi's Killing Intent rose.

He said, "It was Konoha's ANBU"
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hiruzen Sarutobi was not known as the Shinobi no Kami for nothing. He had noticed some...unusual things in the Village Hidden in the Leaves. He has not heard anything from Jiraiya in a while. The last thing he had heard was that he was following this group that are supposedly targeting S-ranked ninjas to join them. He didn't know what to believe with that as there are only a few S-ranked ninjas in the world himself included and for a person or a group to actually gather them all together for one cause sounds down right impossible. However in a ninja world where people are able to manipulate the elements, anything is possible. He was going to put that in the back of his mind for now.

The other problem has been Orochimaru and Naruto. His plan was to have Naruto become a Sarutobi. However that could not happen unless by a small miniscule chance Orochi gave up on Naruto. That was the plan anyway, for Orochi being the perfectionist he is, to give up on an imperfect baby. Sarutobi was wrong, dead wrong. Orochi has become possibly the perfect father. That is the part that is him.

No one can be the perfect father. He had to have at least dropped the boy. Naruto has been downright polite, sincere, articulate for a child his age, and overall happy. For heaven's sake there was not even a hair out of place according to the doctor's report. This was not right and Sarutobi knew it. He just could not prove it.

The final thing on his mind was this peace treaty with Kumo. Kumo could be described as two things aggressive and cunning. They were the snakes that bit you when you are not around. He was not stupid. He was aware of their plans. He knew Kumo set this ploy up to possibly steal something more specifically someone. The question is always who.

Then there was that purple haired genin. She went missing a month or so ago. This was the tenth abduction in the last few months. She was supposedly on mission with her team. But the presiding Jonin said she wasn't even on the team. Although she was an orphan after the Kyuubi attack, there were a few that actually cared for her well-being.

His mind went a mile a minute as he had to be smart about this. If everything goes correctly he could avoid any unnecessary fighting, a peace treaty and a round of good Lightning Country smokes. That unfortunately could only happen in a perfect world.

In a blur, a female ANBU member kneeled in front of his spacious office. He gained a stern look on his face as he said, "Report!"

The female stood up and bowed at her leader. She took off her mask, taking off the genjutsu that it activates when it is on. She said, "Hokage-sama, we found someone has experimental lab that was not authorized by you or the Daimyo of Hi no Kuni."

Hiruzen's eyes went wide as he quickly narrowed them. This was not something he wanted to happen at this particular time. His thoughts were grating his nerves as he looked at the woman.

The female ANBU was five feet, seven inches tall. She had jade green eyes. Her most prominent feature is her hair. Her hair was a bright pink that went down the middle of her back. Her figure was more athletic with her bust being a medium B. Her face was more stoic as she watched her leader.

The Sandaime said in a serious tone, "What did you find in this lab? Do not leave any details out." She could feel it. The Sandaime's Killing Intent was rising quickly. She felt like suffocating as his old weary eyes had become stern and showed the power of the old man.

She kept a calm demeanor as she spoke, "Hokage-sama, my team had found ten abducted ninjas in tubes. Nine are dead. The one who survived whatever had happen to them is the missing genin Anko Mitarashi. She is merely unconscious."

Sarutobi's eyes were grim. The nine abducted people who died were actually the cream of the crop for the new generation. This was a major setback. Who would do this to these people? How did Anko survive? Maybe she would be the one that give them an indication of who it is.

He said, "Inu, Saru, Tora report!" In an instant three ANBU members were on kneeling in front of the Hokage and the ANBU female. The two to the right looked exactly the same as the mask put a genjutsu over their appearance. The first person was a little odd looking.

Although he is supposed to be an ordinary ANBU he is very "noticeable". He has gravity defying silver hair. He is about six feet three inches tall. He wore a black tee-shirt with the special ANBU vest with black pants. On his arm he had the Konoha version of the ANBU symbol.

Hiruzen lit up his pipe. He pushed a button under the desk. When he touched the button a red barrier encircled the room. No sound or anything could be heard or shown outside of the barrier.

He said, "On this day, we will be conducting a task force. This is an S-ranked mission. As you know we will have a high member of Kumogakure no Sato coming to Konoha in a week's time. Kumo is a little shady because of their overly aggressive wants of bloodlines. Another problem is there was an illegal lab found. This lab has the ten missing genin that we lost including one Anko Mitarashi. She is the only one to have survived the ordeal. Too many variables and factors have clouded our picture.

Your four squads are going to 'wash' the picture's glass. Now this is how it will go. Tora, you and your squad are going to beef up the security around the borders. In addition you are going to the Clan Heads and make sure that they have security on all the children and clan heirs. This will last for three weeks. You are going to report to the commander after you are finish.

Now Saru your squad's job is going to search the perimeter of Hi no Kuni. I want your squad to find all unauthorized labs around. You do not and will not enter these labs. These labs are more than likely to be booby trapped. So if you find them mark it down and report it to your commander so we can send the appropriate team to the location.

Finally Inu your task is the most dangerous." Inu looked at his leader with slight confusion.

He replied, "Hokage-sama, what is so dangerous about this mission? My group has Karasu, Neko, Ryuu, and myself. We are a pretty powerful team with great teamwork."

The Sandaime took a puff of his pipe. He knew that Inu wasn't questioning his authority but merely the term he used to describe the mission. Rumor has it that this group took on a hundred me by themselves. But that's just a rumor after all.

Hiruzen took another puff and said, "Inu, your squad will have an S-ranked recon mission." An S-ranked recon mission has only been done three times in the history of Konoha. The mission cannot go wrong or else someone dies. This was serious and Inu knew it.

Inu became quiet as he listened to the Hokage. "Now Inu your job is the hardest. This mission becomes a failure not only will you but the whole squad will be charged with treason. So you must be swift and effective." Treason hit Inu and the pink haired ANBU member hard.

Inu gulped as he asked, "Hokage-sama, what is the mission?"

The Hokage took a deep breath and sighed. He looked out into the window seeing the Hokage Mountain and children playing. He said, "Inu, your job is to infiltrate and steal all evidence in the house of...Orochimaru."

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Orochimaru nearly lost his mind. Yes Orochimaru showed his anger for the first time in a long time. He literally threw a chair passed three rooms shattering the chair in pieces. The cobra, Kayeo cowered under a table as Orochimaru destroyed most of the furniture in the room.

It took Orochimaru twenty minutes to stop destroying the furniture. He panted as his now red eyes were fixated on the cobra. He said, "How the fuck did ANBU find it and why that son of bitch is not six feet under?"

Kayeo could not breathe as he felt the Killing Intent of Orochimaru was suffocating him. He could barely even look the Hebi Sannin eye to eye as he said, "Orochimaru-sama, from what I was told, the group got loss after a disorientating fight and stumbled onto it. From what the snakes guarding the place said, the commander did a powerful Fūtonjutsu that kept them preoccupied.

She was able to disable all the traps with ease. I have never seen anything like that in my life." Orochi's red eyes went wide as he thought of the ANBU who could do that. It took Orochi a moment until he realized who it was. He smashed the last piece of furniture into two pieces scaring Kayeo even more. He growled, "That fucking bitch! Kayeo tell the others snakes to activate all the traps! I mean ALL OF THEM! The next person who comes into the lab will be six feet under!

Now I need to give Naruto the final syringe and take care of it. Damn it to hell Konoha is a problem and a fucking half. All they do is make things worse and fuck everything up! Especially that Haruno Bitch!" He didn't know how right he was.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
During the week, the civilians have been decorated the village as the upcoming treaty would create an alliance with Kumo. The civilians were whispering and were absolutely giddy. The thought of upcoming business brought such joy.

This was not the same sentiment of the shinobi of Konoha. It wasn't all that long ago that the Third Shinobi War was still going on. Kumo was an instigator to the tension of Iwa and Konoha. One of the rumors was that one of their premiere Kumo Jonin actually killed the Tsukikage's older daughter and it was said that the Yondaime Hokage did it. But that's just a rumor.

They did not trust Kumo one bit. The tension grew higher as each day came closer. Danzō was of course on edge. He knows Kumo was going to do something. He had some associations with Kumo in the past. They had a falling out twenty plus years ago when a trade fell through the cracks. The trade was supposed to be capturing of the Jinchūriki of Konoha in exchange for the two tails and eight tails. Kumo failed because of the future Yondaime Hokage when he was at age eight.

That was embarrassing for Kumogakure. However this did bring hope for the future shinobi in Konoha. Speaking of which, a flash appeared before Danzō. Danzō sat in his chair as his second in command was bowing down at him.

Danzō said in his monotonous voice, "Fukushou, how is Operation Adopt going?"

Operation Adopt has been in effect for three years. Danzō had delightedly surprised from what he has seen from it. They have gained of seven hundred children. One-third of those children have bloodlines running through their veins. These children have been growing towards the way Danzō wanted them to be...the perfect soldiers.

The children were fed normal amounts of food but their "toys" were actually weapons. They were taught different things including fighting and that sort, while the older children were grouped into twos and learned how to work together and how to survive with the essential teachings like cooking.

Yes, Danzō's dream was coming true. Fukushou said, "Danzō-sama, everything is going on full cylinders. The little seedlings are starting to develop. There is one however that has developed before time. He's number is 1919. He has shown great skills in the art of Sumijutsu (Ink Techniques). He has made creatures at the tender age of three. He had even made on come to life for a whole minute. That is extraordinary for a child especially at three!"

Hearing Fukushou's inner giddiness about this group, Danzō smiled inwardly as he said, "The new age of Root is here!"
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Naruto had awakened with immense pain. He never felt pain like this in his life. He screamed as his tears fell freely. He tried to get up to go to his father's room but the pain, a surge of lightning, went through the Naruto's body. He screamed out in pain and fear, "Tou-san! Help! Please!"
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Orochimaru did not sleep. He learned from a young age during the wars that sleep was the enemy. Orochimaru simply meditated. However since he had Naruto with him, meditating has become even more of a problem. With his sensitive ears, he could hear Naruto's whimpers especially when Orochi injected the pathogens into his system. He sighed as his mind wandered after injecting Naruto with that final pathogen. His ear twitched.

He heard that scream only once. He quickly jumped up. The last time Naruto screamed it was the pathogen before this one where he convulsed and almost died. He didn't know what was going on or what was going to happen.

As Naruto convulsed on the floor as lightning formed around him. As the lightning went through the floor into the electrical outlets, causing the house's lights to flicker off and on he tried to utter some coherent words but his body stopped him.

Orochi quickly tried to open the door. However when he touched the doorknob, his body was shocked with enough volts to kill a small animal. He pulled his hand back as shocks went through his body. He gritted his teeth as he kick the door open.

What Orochimaru saw made his heart stop.

There he was, Naruto the Kyuubi Jinchūriki, laying on the floor unconscious with lightning and energy flowing through him to every part of his room. As the lightning hit from one place to another, it looked like a light show that Orochi didn't want any part of.

He yelled, "Naruto, are you Ok? Speak to me!" He tried to get close to the boy.

Boom

A thread of blue lightning struck Orochimaru deep into his chest. Orochi was thrown back into the wall as he clutched his chest. He opened his eyes and saw Naruto convulsing as the lightning show was destroying the room. His thoughts were scrambled as the pain went through his body, from his toes all the way to his fingertips. 'What have done? I've got to reach him but how? I need some type of an insulator. Damn, I need some type of rubber suit. I could get the one in the lab but it might be too late. I could throw myself up but the pain will still be there. Wait a minute, the angular projection of the lightning never hits the floor. I got it!'
____________________________________________________________________________________________-

Orochi was not stupid. This is why he is considered one of the best shinobi alive. He did the a few hand signs and slammed his hand to the ground and said, "Kuchiyose no Jutsu!" In a puff of smoke a snake appeared. It was ten feet long head to tail. His was a cobalt blue with yellow stripes going along its back. He has blue and yellow slit eyes. He had a large horn on the top of his head.

Orochimaru wheezed out with pain going through his lungs, "Rakurainiau, I need you to conduct the lightning into your horn."

The newly named Rakurainiau said, "Orochimaru-sama, as much as I would love to take up all the electricity as it would be a delicious snack, zzzp taking all of that electricity would zzzp kill young Naruto. That is not normal zzzp lightning or electricity. This is not chakra zzzp laced. I've never seen zzzp like this before. It's like the lightning is natural zzzp but Naruto had somehow is bending it to his will zzzp but it went terribly wrong zzzp. I can deflect the chakra enough to allow you suppress Naruto's chakra control. Once you do that zzzp I could absorb my snack.

Orochi eyes were wide from Rakurainiau's explanation. He couldn't really comment as did a certain hand sign. On his hands were five kanji symbols. The first is the kanji sign for metal. The second one is the symbol for wood. The third one is the symbol for water. The fourth one is the symbol for fire. The final one is the symbol for earth.

He said, "I am ready, whenever you are, Rakurainiau." The snake nodded as it quickly took hold of the lightning charge. Soon all the electricity was focused on Rakurainiau. This was as painful as it could get for the snake as its purpose was to eat the electricity not absorb and deflect. It was like letting the prey beat up the predator.

He hissed at Orochimaru as the lightning was going through his body unnaturally, "What are you zzzp waiting for? Go get the boy and stop himzzzp before I become ashes!"

Orochimaru was a little frozen. To him he saw not one but two individuals he held in high regard were dying. He never froze up like this before and didn't like it at all. He felt useless. It was not until Rakurainiau yelled at him to realize that he had to do something.

He rushed towards the boy and flipped him over. He could see even with Naruto's eyes wide open that Naruto was deeply unconscious and had a great possibility of dying. He heard Naruto whisper with life knocking on death's door, "Help me Tou-san." He did what he had to do. With much regret he said, "Sorry about this Naruto but this is the only way, Gogyo Fuin (Five Elemental Seal)!" He pressed the five symbols onto Naruto's stomach.

Rakurainiau's body started to feel the heat coursing through his body. He shuddered as he knew if Orochi doesn't do something quick he would be done for. He closed his slitted his eyes as he could feel the lightning gaining momentum over his body. Here it was his end. He closed his eyes tighter as he waited for the kill.

Nothing.

He opened his eyes to see the lightning had become wild. He smirked as his body was slightly charred. He saw the lightning just waiting to be eaten as he drew the lightning sparks to himself and ate it. His body started to have a charge with a smile on his face. He licked his lips with satisfaction.

He looked over to see the boy and concerned washed over him. He said, "Orochi-sama, how is young zzzp Naruto doing?"

Orochi was not quiet but silent. He didn't know what to really say. Naruto has a 85 percent chance of living. The lightning that was surging through him did not zap all of his chakra. That in itself scared Orochimaru as that means it has two explanations. The first is that Naruto has the possibility of having way too much chakra. It is possible to have more than a Chūnin. That is too scary of thought that a three year could have that much chakra flowing through him.

Yet the second thought is actually worse. Orochi didn't feel it but he couldn't be sure that the Kyuubi's chakra is flowing through Naruto's core chakra system. If that is the case then Naruto will become a ticking time bomb. He could even be the poster boy for what happens when abused children grow up to be. The thoughts clouded his mind as he felt something tugging on him.

Rakurainiau heard nothing from Orochi. So he decided to slither to the Hebi Sannin. He tugged onto his sleeve as Orochi went into a mental shock. He was still not responding so Rakurainiau took it upon himself to give Orochi a little bit of shock therapy. He bit Orochi's ankle sending a few volts through his body.

Orochi eyes went wide as he felt the voltage go up and down his body. It was not nearly enough to kill or do permanent damage but it still gave the Hebi Sannin a jolt. He looked down and saw Rakurainiau positive and negative charged vipers still out.

Rakurainiau said to the Hebi Sannin as he retracted his vipers, "Are you ok Orochimaru-sama? You zoned out zzzp on me less than a few moments zzzp after the battle."

Orochi looked at the snake with his yellow weary eyes. The snake felt empathy for the man as he sighed. Orochi said with a dead tone, "None of this should have happened, Rakurainiau. The plan had been to build this boy up, and then I could simply take his body. B-but it went wrong. Everything went fucking wrong!"

The frustration has caught up with Orochimaru and Rakurainiau knew it. Although Rakurainiau is young in summon years, he has been with Orochimaru for twenty years. Rakurainiau has been through it all with Orochimaru. He said in a calm voice, "Orochi-sama, you don't get it. Of course this plan was going to have setbacks that would cripple it. Personally I thought the plan would fail because of the fact that most people would have died with one bloodline reaction. Naruto is truly remarkable in that aspect.

Now the other aspect is what has been the human aspect. What has been lost on you is love. Ever since what happened to Ophelia-"

"Don't you bring her into this!" Orochi snarled as his fists shook from visible Rakurainiau anger. Rakurainiau was not afraid of Orochi by any means. He had nerves of titanium. He was calm as he spoke, "Orochi, don't be so zzzp haste. This is about thirty-five percent about zzzp Ophelia. In fact, that is why you came up with this zzzp concoction of a plan. You know zzzp it and I know it.

Ever since the incident, zzzp you have lost the ability to love. You have become cold and that's coming from a zzzp cold blooded summon. You have always be manipulative, zzzp I'll give you that but the scientific degrading of human life has become zzzp appalling. You are experimenting with people's zzzp lives.

Naruto is a different case zzzp all together. You raised him like he was your very own. He has a personality that is like a zzzp magnetic attraction. He has something about him that brings people, animals, zzzp even summons to him. He even melted your heart. So tell me did you plan zzzp on that? Naruto was the X-factor."

Orochi was not calmed by this as Rakurainiau was right. He didn't calculate Naruto the human factor. That was one variable that has quite possibly destroyed his plans. He said with venom getting stronger with each passing word, "So Rakurainiau if this is the case, then what does Ophelia have to do with it? Huh, you are just as bad as the others. Everyone always wants to bring up things that do not need to be there."

Rakurainiau was not surprised by Orochi's demeanor. His ice cold demeanor was cracking and he needed to push it just a little further. "Orochi, you don't remember zzzp do you? You forgot what your inspiration for this whole plan was. Your plan is to be all powerful and immortal. That's true. However you wanted to be immortal to keep researching-"

"Shut up! Just shut up! I don't need this right now. If you want to help things then help me bring Naruto into the chamber. I'm going to conduct a series of tests on the boy to see how his body is holding up. We will not discuss this ever again! Do you understand, Rakurainiau?"

Rakurainiau looked at the mentally weakened Orochimaru with pity. He couldn't get him to break yet but this is an excellent start. He thought, 'With all those scars in his soul, he needs to have closure . Wait a minute! Talking about scars, that energy should have at least gave Naruto a dozen wounds. Yet he doesn't have a single scratch on him!' He said, "Orochi-sama, there's something wrong! Really, really wrong!"

Orochi really didn't want to talk yet he needed to know if there is anything wrong. He sneered, "What is wrong now Rakurainiau?"

Rakurainiau rolled his eyes at Orochimaru. The Hebi Sannin was not in the mood, but Rakurainiau didn't care. He knew this was more important than Orochimaru's mental disarray. He said, "Orochi-sama, the energy that was emitted by Naruto is quite troublesome. You see although Naruto's body was emitting it, he had no such control. This means it is on its own."

Orochimaru nodded at this but really didn't see any problem other than lack of control. He asked quizzically, "Ok so he couldn't control the lightning. I didn't expect him to but what does have to do with anything?"

Rakurainiau knew that Orochi was not catching on so he replied, "Think about it. What happens when lightning hits metal or even a tree? The lightning would leave scorch marks. Now look at the walls there a scorch marks all over the place. Along with that have you ever seen a light bulb that is blown because of too much voltage?-"

Orochimaru snapped, "What's the point? You're not making any sense!" Orochi was still not understanding what the blue and yellow snake was talking about.

The snake sighed as he continued, "Orochi you gotta think. If Naruto's body couldn't control the lightning, then why the hell does he not have any scorch marks or burns anywhere on his body! He didn't have any cuts or anything like that!"

Orochi stopped in midstride as his eyes went wide. He could only utter, "Oh my Kami!"

The rest of the night was calm for Orochi. Orochi was still in his lab watching the young boy with a mask on floating in a tube with a green liquid. It seems that the boy is in a medically induced state of unconsciousness. He already determined that Naruto was going to be in there for a week's time. As Naruto floated, Rakurainiau decided to watch as he like most of the snake summons have grown attached to the boy. The only one who doesn't like him all that much was Manda but didn't like almost anyone. He barely tolerates Orochimaru.

This boy has caused a conflict of interest. The snakes considered Naruto the next heir of the snake summons. He would be the perfect candidate. He was fun and looked naturally harmless but he is high deceptive and will catch anyone off guard. He is actually quite the charmer.

Rakurainiau sighed as he saw the possible catalyst to the restoration of separation of the summons, floating in the green tube. There has been a resistance brewing among the snake summons. Manda and his followers have become darker in their way of thinking and actions. They have started to go the old way of thinking making the snake summons look like evil deceptive creatures that represent all that is wrong with the world.

This is causing a rift in their world and they hope he can fix it. He could only sigh as he looked at summoner. He asked, "Orochimaru-sama, what are the tests indicating?"

Orochimaru had been conducting tests since the event. Naruto's diagnostics were showing normal numbers. His bones were perfectly intact. In fact, they were stronger. It was normal as he was still growing for his bones to be sturdy. However his bone development increased dramatically. It was worrisome but Orochi had to keep calm.

He said, "Rakurainiau, there are a lot of abnormalities with the boy. Some of these abnormalities have been here since the beginning like having perfect vision, mind capacity, being able to hear a mile away, his ability to sniff out anything, even his chakra levels. Tonight his tests showed even more abnormalities. His bones are much denser than before, his body is more flexible, his chakra control is almost pinpoint without training it, and the biggest abnormality is the rapid regeneration.

Rapid regeneration is a double edged sword. Cells naturally regenerate but not this quickly. It basically like layaway. With rapid regeneration one's cells comeback almost as quickly as that cell left. However because of how quick he regenerates, he is killing the cells life at a much quicker rate. So for example if hypothetically his lifespan originally was eighty years, if he keeps regenerating at this rate it could cut it down to sixty years! That is a twenty year drop off!

But Naruto's genealogy has changed that possibly. The Uzumakis live long lives. Some Uzumakis have reached the age of 160. With that being the case losing twenty years would mean he could live up to 140 years. That is the best case scenario with the twenty year problem.

The second problem deals with what I injected into him. It is the Mokuton genes. The genes slow down the cells life almost to a crawl. This is done by the force of Nature's chakra. That particular chakra can overtake the cells and keeps it going. What is interesting is that Naruto should not be able to naturally gain this ability unless he is a direct descendant of the Shodai. Hmmmmm this is quite interesting."

As Orochimaru was rambling to himself, Rakurainiau was skeptical about the Mokuton. He asked, "Orochimaru-sama, can you explain how you can tell that from Naruto being in a tube? It doesn't make much sense."

Orochi saw the skepticism on Rakurainiau's face. It was natural as anyone could throw out different terminology and it doesn't make much sense. Orochi pulled out Naruto's lab results and showed it to him. He said, "You see I took a sample of Naruto's blood. I tested it by putting a drop under the microscope. When compare to not one but one thousand samples, I was able to tell how much oxygen, and other things are in the cell. As to the Nature's chakra, I was able to place some into a few cells not of Naruto's. With the variety of the samples I was able to conclude that Nature Chakra can make a cell to live up to four hundred years! That is of course without a person getting injured. So along with Naruto's genes and Nature's Chakra the rapid regeneration becomes a plus then a minus."

Rakurainiau could only blink at this "scientist". He didn't understand the explanation and at this point he didn't want to. He said, "Ok, Orochimaru-sama, if you say zzzp so. I don't get zzzp how you got this but zzzp as long as Naruto is fine, then everything is swell."

In a matter of seconds, Rakurainiau went disappeared in a puff of smoke. Orochimaru knew that Rakurainiau was extremely tired and was going to pop at any moment. When he left however Orochimaru for the first time since gaining custody of Naruto that he...felt alone.

The overwhelming sadness and depression had caught him. He bowed his head. If one looked close enough he or she could see a few droplets fall from his pale white face. He mumbled as sleep over came him, "Ophelia."
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Four days have passed and Orochimaru has not been the same. He had started to become mentally unstable since Naruto was in the tube, Ophelia came back to mind, and his departure from Konoha. In addition, Orochimaru had a problem and a half.

As he looked around at the ever growing tension, he realized today was the day of the Konoha-Kumo treaty. He sighed loudly as he got up from his lab chair and tapped the tube with Naruto in it. He knew these would be the memories he will remember forever. It didn't matter if Naruto wasn't his biological son or not, will always be his son.

With that resolve Orochi went in to his library. He was going to make sure Naruto would not stop learning even when he was gone. 'My son is going to be the best I'll be damned if any tries to stop him. Other than me of course. Kukuku'
________________________________________________________________________________________________

'It's time,' Inu thought to himself. His squad had hidden themselves in trees near the house of Orochimaru. He sighed as this was not the mission he particularly liked. But if the Sandaime wanted him to do it then he will.

He whispered to Neko, "What do you see in Orochimaru's house?" Neko was about five feet, eight inches tall. Her face was a little narrow. Her body is curved like an hourglass with a small C-cup. She has long purple hair. She was about fourteen years old. On her back was a slim sword.

She used her binoculars to look into the house. She said, "Buntaichō, I don't see him anywhere. It seems like he has left for some reason. I didn't see him leave the house but he's out of range."

This made Inu frown deeply. Right now Orochimaru was a variable that can't seem to remain constant. He said, "Ryuu, use your teleportation ability to assess the situation better."

Ryuu nodded. Ryuu was about 5 feet eleven inches tall. He had short brown hair. His face was pointy. He is wearing a long sleeved, dark hunter green and black t-shirt along with a black flak jacket. His pants were black with seals on the sides. On his back he has a slightly curved katana hidden in a sleek sheath. His mask was a dragon with beady, jet black eyes.

In an instant, he disappeared into thin air. This is why Inu liked this group. Their abilities worked so well with each other. He smirked under his mask as he watched Ryuu dart from each side of the house. He returned in a few seconds. He said, "Buntaichō, there is no indication of Orochimaru. It seems that you chose the right day to do this. It seems like there is an entrance at the south-east side."

Inu nodded as he analyzed the information. He did not like putting his team in a situation where they are too many variables. He sighed as he analyzed the house carefully. Sure he and his team were going to in the south-east side it was still problematic, if caught. He said, "Karasu, I want you to put a rotating genjutsu around the south east entrance. If necessary you could put a third layer."

Karasu is about five feet, six inches tall. He has black hair that hung near his cheeks to frame his face and kept the rest of it in a ponytail. He wears a black and grey armor, metal arm guards and gloves, ninja sandals with spikes, three ninja pouches on their back-waist. He has a black long sleeve shirt on that covers his Konoha spiral tattoo. He has jet black eyes. His mask is a weasel.

Karasu closed his eyes as he said, "Buntaichō, do you think that he could possibly set up this backdoor entrance for intruders? It seems extremely suspicious that he has another entrance other than the front door and the back door."

Inu's eyes went wide. He face-palmed as he felt stupid. Karasu was right. How could he forget about the aspect of traps? He sighed as he no other choice. The Sandaime was going to nail Kumo and Orochimaru today. He just needed the proof. He sighed as he said, "Karasu's right. How do we know? Well we are going to have to see for ourselves. Let's go." With that the ANBU squad embarked on the quest into Orochimaru's house.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hiashi-kun, brighten up. Today's Hinata's third birthday," Harini said to her husband as he sighed. Yes, it just so happened to be Hinata Hyuga's birthday. He had become stoic after three years of hearing from Shinobi Council to Civilian Council members, hell even the Hyuga Council members, about arranging a marriage to his little daughter. Even one was so bold as to demand his signature to wed her. Well that particular gentleman has not been seen in Hi no Kuni since then or for that matter anywhere else...

He rubbed his temples as his pregnant wife draped her slender arms over his shoulders around his neck. Harini kissed him softly on the cheek as he sighed. He smiled slightly as he saw his little girl growing up.

"Harini-chan, you know it's hard to believe that Hinata-chan is three years old already. I could have sworn that I would have lost my mind by the time she turned three." He joked wryly.

She giggled at her husband's dry joke. She slapped him slightly on his arm. She said, "Hiashi-kun, you can't go crazy as long as I'm here." He smirked as he hugged his impregnate wife closer to him. H

He said, "It's hard to believe that Hien-kun is nine years old and is a genin already. He is the pride of the Hyuga Clan." She giggled slightly as Hiashi was proclaiming that his son was the best of the new crop.

She said, "Hiashi-kun, Hizashi-kun's son, Neji has been shown to be very adept to gentle fist."

Hiashi scoffed at his wife as he laughed. He said, "Hizashi's son is a weak, just like his daddy. He should kiss Hein's feet for that matter."

She laughed at her husband's arrogance. She said, "I hope he doesn't get a big head like you did when you graduated with Minato-sama."

The normally conservative Hiashi became flustered. That particular class was considered the best crop of ninjas to exist since the time of the Sandaime and Danzō's. The class contained, "Minato Namikaze, Fugaku Uchiha, Hiashi Hyuga, Hizashi Hyuga, Harini Hyuga, Shikaku Nara, Chōza Akimichi, Inoichi Yamanaka, Yoshino Nara, Kushina Uzumaki, and Tsume Inuzuka. During that time each student in the class graduated at the age of ten.

This particular class made the Rookie of the Year award so prominent. It was a four way battle between Minato, Kushina, Fugaku, and of course Hiashi. At the end it became a draw between Minato, Hiashi and Kushina. They decided that this would be the first time that there would be a triumvirate for the title.

Minato became the leader of Squad Seven under the tutelage of Jiraiya. Hiashi became the leader of Team Eight under the tutelage of Sakumo Hatake. Kushina became the leader of Team Six under the tutelage of Tsunade.

He smiled at the memories of the rowdy Tsume, the quiet Minato, the loud mouth Kushina, the red faced shy girl who kept touching her fingers together, also known as his wife. He said, "You know beautiful, we were pretty amazing in our day. I think this generation is going to be good this year."

She kissed him on the cheek as she let out a joyous sigh. She said, "Who knows. They might be better than us. Now Hiashi-kun, it's time to actually get out of this bed and get ready for the party."

Hiashi laughed as his wife giggled. He said, "You know what Harini-chan, I love you and the kids. I don't think anything can ruin an amazing day like this."

Unfortunately, Hiashi didn't know how wrong he was.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

The man of the hour had finally arrived. As he signed his name onto the sign-in sheet, one of the ninja guards alerted the Hokage and councils of his arrival. The ninja guard read the man's name his eyes narrowed. This was the same man that basically ended his ninja career. The man said to the guard, "I remember you. Yeah, yeah, you're Hitoshi. How is that spine of yours?"

He sneered at the man as four members of the ANBU landed around the man. The man put his hands up as the ANBU members searched him from head to toe. As they searched for weapons and other destructive tools, they did not realize his most destructive tool was his mind.

Hitonus was a deceitful human being and an extremely powerful politician. When he used to be an active ninja, he had become one step away from being the Raikage. But he digressed. After the pat down, the main ANBU said, "Hitonus-dono, before the festivities can begin, the Shinobi Council would like to begin the meeting now. Then afterwards you can have the celebrations."

Hitonus nodded as he was escorted to the Hokage Tower. He turned his head back to the guard. With a sick sinister grin he said, "Hitoshi-san, I hope that Kumo can have Konoha's backing after this." Before Hitoshi could move ANBU disappeared in a swirl of leaves, leaving the man to brew with hatred.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Orochimaru was dressed in his formal robe. He sighed as he hated formal attire especially when it had the "Hebi Sannin" seal on the back. It went against the style of the snake. As he looked in the mirror he could feel a ghost like feeling running up his spine.

He sighed as he thought about the boy who became his adopted son. He knew he was about to leave him to the wolves and savages of Konoha. He wanted to take Naruto with him but it had way too many risks involved.

"Orochimaru-sama, we have checked on Naruto-kun", a familiar voice said. His voice sounded sullen. Orochimaru turned to see Naruto's 'bestest friend', as Naruto would call him. Orochimaru could see it in the snake's eye. It was cold. It was anger. It was disappointment.

He said, "Orenji, what is his condition?"

Orenji's neck snapped up. His slit eyes became even narrower. He hissed as he said, "Other than being in a tube with green liquid, he is nice and dandy. His stats are fine. He should be able to come out of there tonight."

Orochi scowled at Orenji's tone but disregarded it for now. He said, "Good now I have one more task. I need you to guard Naruto today. Hitonus has arrived from Kumogakure and I have to represent the Three Sannin."

The orange snake rolled his eyes as hiss something under his breath. He silently slid his way back to Naruto. Orochi's anger tripled as he balled his fists tightly. He didn't need this attitude of Orenji to know that he messed up.

With the thought of Ophelia and Naruto fresh into his mind he punched the six foot dressing mirror. As it shattered Orochi noticed the facade that he portrayed freely fall to the ground. Here it was, the Hebi Sannin, the great inventor, one of the greatest tag team member, was alone and broken.

With this last thought he disappeared into a swirl of leaves.

Orenji slithered to the tube that contained Naruto. Unbeknownst to Orochi, a large amount of the group had started to rebel from Orochi and the contract. The upcoming war between Manda and his brother Yamata was growing. Most of the snakes are actually on Yamata's side. They want Naruto as the new summoner. Orenji's mission is to watch over him in secret. He will be his unofficial guardian. He was given the command that if Orochi even tries something on Naruto anymore he was given the right to strike and subdue the man. If it comes to a lethal battle, he was given the green light to take him out.

Orenji sighed as he watched the boy floating with the simple thought going through his mind.

Naruto.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

It took a few moments until the "greatest peace treaty" of all time to occur. The Shinobi Council wasn't as thrilled as the civilians outside were. The Hokage, Hitonus, and the Shinobi Council were escorted to the guest conference room of the Hokage Tower.

As they were all seated in the conference, the Hokage gave Hitonus a pipe and lit it for him. The Hokage said, "Welcome Shinobi Council and Hitonus-san. Today is a great day. It is an honor for Konoha to welcome one of the highest ranking members of Kumogakure. Today is not a day of war but a day for peace, an olive branch that Kumo graciously offered. With this it is my pleasure to let Hitonus-san begin the treaty discussions."

Hitonus stood up and bowed to the Council. He said, "It is a privilege to meet you here. It is even better as this meeting is for the peace between two of the greatest nations."

Hitonus pulled out a scroll from his pocket. He opened the scroll and continued speaking, "Kumo would like to begin the peace treaty with the M.A.D or the Mutually Assured Destruction discussion. As you know we have two Jinchūriki, Nibi and Hachibi. We know that you have the strongest one in the Kyuubi. To ensure out treaty we would like for two things to happen. The first is that we mutually agree that in any future wars we will not use the Jinchūriki as weapons against each other."

Hiruzen and the Shinobi Council were in deep thought about this proposal. Hiashi said, "You know Hitonus-san, I must ask out of pure curiosity, why is it that we are talking about supposed future wars? It seems a little suspicious that you bring up wars at a peace treaty."

Hitonus growled inwardly at Hiashi Hyuga. However in an instant the growl grew into a sinister smirk. He was going to enjoy taking some of those unmarked Hyuga children from them. His partner in crime, who sat on the opposite side of him, was a smirking up a storm. 'Well Hitonus-kun, let's see your bread and butter at work.'

Hitonus said in a calm demeanor, "You bring up an interesting point in the matter of war talk in peace treaty. I brought this up because of a peace treaty that was broken a few years ago, when Takigakure attacked us. They used the Nanabi as leverage against us. We were able to defeat them but lost a lot of ninjas. We do not want the small innocent non-ninja countries around us to be destroyed."

Hiruzen saw some valid points but something didn't seem right. Why was it that his spies in Kumo were not able to tell him about the conflict with Taki? In fact, none of his countries knew other than Kumo and Taki. Hiruzen said, "Hitonus-san, it has occurred to me, that no one has heard any incidents about Taki attacking Kumogakure. For the members of Taki to even summon Nanabi, many countries would be able to feel that power."

Hitonus' eyes went wide for the briefest of seconds. This went unnoticed except for four people, Hiashi, Fugaku, Hiruzen and Orochimaru. He said, "Well Hokage-dono, they did not release the Nanabi but merely the Jinchūriki."

Hiruzen could see what the man was implying and saw Orochi looking a tad bit angry at the implication. Orochi in his ever calm voice said, "So Hitonus-san are you implying that a Jinchūriki is not a human? I mean maybe one day your child might become a Jinchūriki. Would that mean that he or she is not a human? Would that mean that since your spawn is a Jinchūriki that makes you or wife a human being? If not then do not treat them like spawns."

Hitonus was taken aback to this. He heard the laced irritation and anger in Orochi's voice. He had to watch himself or else the whole plan might go to hell.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

At Orochimaru's house, The ANBU squad was at the door. Inu said, "Cat, do you have anyway of opening this door? I would do it the old fashioned way but it would be too much of a liability."

Neko nodded at his way of thinking. She pulled something out of her hair. It looked like a regular hair clip but when she touched the small butterfly icon on the clip it changed into a key like object. She put it in the keyhole. With a press of the butterfly icon, she unlocked it. Inu blinked as he asked sarcastically, "Do I even want to know what that is?"

She smirked as she chirped, "It's a girl thing."

Their captain just rolled his eyes. His keen sense of smell told him not to move just yet. He said, "Guys do you smell that? It smells like there is a poisonous gas behind the door. Ryuu use your fūton to clear out the poison gas. I'll kick the door open while you use your jutsu." Ryuu nodded as he started to do five quick hands.

Inu whispered, "Ready, get set now?" In an instant he kicked the door releasing a purple and yellow gas. The others quickly jumped out of the way as Ryuu said, "Fūton: Kihaku (Wind Release: Thin Air)!" Unfortunately for Ryuu the gas got to him a split second before the move was used. Inu saw that the gas disappeared but Ryuu was on the ground. Inu cursed as he and his team circled around Ryuu. Inu checked his pulse and saw a faint pulse.

He said with an edge to his voice, "Neko create a kage bushin and bring Ryuu to the hospital ASAP! He has a low heartbeat and doesn't have oxygen going through!" She nodded vigorously as her shadow clone to Ryuu to the hospital in a swirl of leaves. He sighed as he didn't like where this mission was going already.

Karasu said, "Buntaichō, what's the plan action of action?" Karasasu had been in the ANBU for a few years and had earned his stripes. He became second-in-command of this squad by the request of Inu. He notice that Inu stood a little straighter as Inu walked passed him.

He said in a serious voice, "We're going to investigate the house of Orochimaru.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Orochimaru's basement was actually his lab. He broke his basement into two different sections. The first was nicely furnished with a fireplace, bed and the works. The second side however was different. It was cold, dark grey, with a murky demeanor Inu never seen anything like it. Upon further inspection, Inu saw vials of different shapes and colors, beakers, different high tech machinery, even a stove. Neko whispered, "What the hell is this place?"

Inu nodded with a grim look on his face. He said as they got in closer with fear going up their spines, "Neko-can, I believe we are going to find out more about Orochimaru then we really want to. Neko go east and look for anything that seems suspicious or of great importance. Karasu, you are to look west. I'm pretty sure he has files over there. When I used to shadow him I noticed that he used to put the file to the right. I'm going to go straight. Guys this is serious. We have already lost Ryuu for the rest of the mission. This is the most dangerous part. Remember the rule, 'Be alarmed, be armed'."

They both replied, "Hai". Neko and Karasu went their respectively as Inu walked forward. Inu being honest with himself was gravely afraid of what he might see. From what he had heard from ANBU member Saru they found some labs that were absolutely disgusting. There were molding and decaying human bodies, half eaten rats, even a human body with a tail. Inu had to stop there as he was getting sick.

He stopped his train of thought only to look up. He took a step back and fell. He barely whispered, "Oh my Kami, No!"

There he was, Naruto Uzumaki floating in a green watered tube.

A voice echoed off the wall, "So you are the one opened the basement door and invaded his house."
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

The treaty went well for both sides. Konoha was able to wiggle a few moves in which Kumo would have to admit to and pay for the situation that happen with Kushina. In addition, they will send over one-fourth of their lightning jutsus and kenjutsus. Konoha would give up one-sixteenth amount of fire jutsus to Kumo. Each side will come to the other's aid even in border patrol. All that needs to be done is Hitonus going back to the Raikage and him signing it or ratifying it.

Right now Hitonus was at the parade of 'his' and Kumo's honor. Meanwhile his partner Orochimaru had more pressing matters. He was completing his part of the deal getting a Hyuga.

Orochi was smart. That was always known but today he felt smarter than normal. He was invited to Hinata Hyuga's third birthday celebration. He saw the Akimichi, Nara, Yamanaka, Uchiha, Sarutobi, Inuzuka, and Aburame Clan Leaders and their immediate family. He also saw a few financially powerful civilians. He smirked as he watch the children play with each other and the adults conversing with each other with sake. Before the party started he spiked the drinks with his special liquid he had been working on. This liquid is his 'genjutsu in a bottle'. The drink when mixed with alcohol, gives the drinker a sense of obliviousness. This would dim the Hyuga's 359 degree vision, while making the Uchiha's Sharingan very cloudy. In addition this concoction dimmed the buzzing Aburame bugs, while dimming the Inuzuka's senses.

'oh those poor people keep drinking without thinking about what's in the drink. Ooh that rhymes. Well in a few minutes, they'll be out of commission. The two Kage Bushin should be able to do a switcharoo with the Hyuga Princess.'

Yup, Orochimaru's plan was put into action as he went to chat with the leaders with his red fruit punch.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Inu had finally freaked out. He saw Naruto floating in a tube and the echoing voice was really getting to him. He heard something slither towards him. It was an orange snake. It scared him as the snake was coming closer to him. Inu pulled a kunai out of his pocket and threw it at him.

The kunai coming out of his hand was about 95 mile per hour. However right in front of his eyes, the orange snake snagged the kunai out of the air with his tail. The snake then flicked it into a wall as Inu eyes became wider. Orenji looked deep into the eyes of Inu. The serious look of the orange snake sent chills through Inu's body. Orenji asked, "Now ANBU-san, I must ask how did you get in here? Better yet why are you even here?"

Inu was scared out of his wits. Not many people knows that Inu hates snakes. When he was about five a poisonus snake bit him and he was hospitalized for three months. He asked, "W-what are you doing here, Snake-teme?"

The orange snake simple snapped his tail in a whip like snap. He said as he peered into Inu's eyes, "You know ANBU-san, it is not polite to not tell someone your name. That is entirely my fault however, for which I am sorry. My name ANBU-san, is Orenji. I can sense the fear of snakes rolling off like a rock on a hill. Since you are a scared chicken, I'm going to ask you again. Why are you here and how did you get in here?"

Inu tried to muster up some courage after that 'chicken' insult. "Well Orenji-san, I'm here to put your master in jail for what he has done to many people especially, Naruto-kun!"

Orenji chuckled at the silver head ANBU member. He said, "You know ANBU-san I would hope that you never get into politics. You are straightforward but a little too straight. But that is irrelevant at this point and time. So ANBU-san do you honestly think you can go and get passed me without dying?"

Inu gulped as he nodded. Orenji smirked as he said, "Good. Even though I can basically eat the fear you emmiting, I can see some strength coming through. Now as to what I can do to you or for you is a huge question. Sad to say, my supposed 'master' has done some horrific things and more than likely tarnished the Hebi name."

The snake slithered away from the ANBU member and went to the tube containing the jinchuriki. Inu watched in awe as the snaked used his tail to put in the password to release the green water. As soon as the liquid was out, Orenji opened the hatchet letting Naruto fall onto his back. He slithered towards the ANBU member and gave him the boy.

He said, "Since you are here to catch and what not, I want you get Naruto out here and give him to the Hokage. The boy should not see his tou-san being taken away. Now go I need to clean up." Inu nodded as he carried Naruto in a fireman carry. As he started to go, Orenji said, "Oh and by the way, you are going to have to throw that kunai a lot quicker to hit me."

Inu decided not to say anything as the other two members joined him and left. Orenji sighed as he closed the door. He muttered to himself, "I better play unconscious or Orochi might not believe me." With that the orange snake slithered to where the open tube was and turned over.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hitonus was enjoying himself. This parade with all of the yellow and black, representing Kumo, confetti coming down out of the buildings and with the shouting of his name almost made him feel bad for what he was going to do.

Almost.

He knew what the fate of those Hyugas was going to be. He didn't care so much as he only cared about was Kumo and its survival. So if it meant that one or two people had to suffer than so be it. He liked his lips as he saw the Raikage hat on top of his head.

The parade was ending as it was almost time for him to leave to Kumo. He smirked as he would have something to bring back with him. He said to the crowd of thousands of people and with the Hokage next to him, "Civilians of Konohagakure no Sato, it has been an honor to be here with you to hopefully celebrate a bond between two of the most powerful villages of all time! Hopefully in the near future the Will of Fire and the Heart of Lightning will be fighting as one! I, as a representative of Kumogakure, am proud of what we were able to accomplish today embarking on a new future. Your hospitality knows no bounds as this parade shows me. This parade will go down in history of the day that my and now your brothers and sisters in Kumo will hold hands together as one! Thank you Konoha for this day!"

The crowd erupted as they shouted his name and Kumo's. Hiruzen clapped and showed outwardly happiness. Inside however was much different tune. 'No wonder Kumo sent this slime ass here. He has a tongue made of silver. You could tell that he was all bullshit but the way he talks makes him seem like he is the fucking Six Paths. The faster he gets the hell out of Konoha the better before I start to smell controversy.'

The Hokage said, "Citizens of Konoha it is time for our brother as he affectionately calls himself to leave for Kumogakure to agree to finalize and or ratify it. For this peace treaty to be finalized, he needs to go quickly. Let's give him a big Konoha send off!"

The crowd erupted again as the ANBU escorted the waving Hitonus to the gate. Hitonus smirked inwardly. 'It's almost time for my prize. It's almost too easy.' In a moment Hitonus was in front of the gate with the Hokage and four ANBU in front of him.

The Hokage asked, "Are you sure you want to go alone? It can be extremely dangerous."

Hitonus waved his hands. He said, "Hokage-sama, you and the whole Fire Country has given me such an amazing event with even better hospitality. I could not ask for much more. I want to wish you a great deal of prosperity and that one day that two flints can create not only lightning but also a fire." He bowed to the Hokage as he left.

The Hokage also bowed at him. He thought as he saw Hitonus jump tree to tree, 'Something is not right. I don't know what it is but it is bad! I can feel it!'
________________________________________________________________________________________________

While Orochi was conversing with the adults and parents, his shadow clones where completing their mission. They were on top of the roof surveying the children. He noticed that the Hyuga Princess was a tad bit drousy. More like exhausted one clone thought as he remembered that was how Naruto was. He had to shake his head from those thoughts as it was will breaking.

The clone transformed into an exact replica of Hinata. He said to the other clone, "Get the chloroform ready." When he saw the other clone pull out the rag, he set himself as he said, "Ready or not here I come."

Three year olds play like two year olds but with more vocabulary. Right now Kiba, Chouji, Shikamaru, Ino, and the birthday girl Hinata were playing tag. Her older cousin was designated to watch her. Basically all he had to do was tell Hiashi-sama or Hien. As he watched them play he could not help but think about his cousin that was four years his senior.

Neji hated how much cooler his cousin was. He knew that his cousin was the heir apparent of the Hyugas. He huffed as he knew that he could beat him...one day.

During his rant in his head Orochi was able to do the switcharoo on Hinata.

Hinata looked around to see where she was. She saw a man come behind her only to have a rag over her mouth. "Shhh. It's ok Hinata-san. You will be sleep really soon." Soon enough the Hyuga Princess was asleep. He snatched her up in a knapsack and started jumping building to building. He smirked as he said to himself, "Everything is going according to plan."

Oh how wrong he was.

Hien was outside in the luxurious backyard that was hosting his sister's birthday party. Today, Hien was able to get a day off because of the festivities. He smirked as he looked and act just like Hiashi. He was considered the 'Mini Hiashi'. He was definitely the apple of the Hyuga leader.

He adjusted his brand new forehead protector. Today while he picked up his sister's birthday present he also picked up his new protector with the Hyuga symbol on the sides of the protector. He looked over to see his four year cousin brood as the kids played tag. He liked Neji out of all of his brethren. He saw a spark in him that told him that he would be great. But if he didn't get over his jealousy, he would never be able to do anything. Because he would be the heir, he decided that he would brand Neji. Nope he wanted him to be his second in command.

He walked over to his 'future' second in command. He said, "Ah buck up Neji-kun. I mean you're acting like you're thirteen. Why don't we play tag with them? It looks like a lot of fun."

Neji looked at the good natured boy with angry eyes. "I want to train but I have to be guarding these kids." Neji pouted as Hien patted the boy on the head, much to Neji's disdain.

Hien said, "You're right that's why I'm here. I'll help you watch them because afterall I am a super powerful ninja at the age of eight." Neji rolled his eyes as Hien reminded him...everyday that he sees him.

Neji grumbled, "Ok but you will help me to throw kunais." Hien laughed as he patted Neji's head.

He replied, "Ok Neji-kun, I'll teach you."

As they watched the kids play tag, Hien was showing Neji how to properly throw a kunai. "Neji-kun, when you throw a kunai you do not want to throw it like a ball. You want it to be thrown as if it was an arrow coming out of a crossbow. The objective in each case is for the point to stick into the target with a sufficient amount of force. For this to be successful, accuracy, distance, number of rotations and placement of the body all must be taken into account. If the thrower uses a spin technique, the kunai will rotate during flight. This means that the thrower, assuming he is throwing the same way every time, must either choose a specific distance for each type of throw or, more practically, make slight adjustments to placement of the kunai in the hand as well as angle of release and rotation of the wrist. Variations in throw technique can allow great accuracy and range. Throwers may also need to adjust for throwing off-center, around corners, and while running."

Neji blinked at his cousin. He was considered a genius not only because of the power he contained but because of his mind. Neji grumbled, "I'm only four and you expect me to know this? I barely know half of what those words mean." Hien smirked as he patted Neji's head.

He whispered into his cousin's ear, "You're not supposed to. That is why I'm going to show you." Neji brightened some but not too much as his cousin took him a few meters away from the kids. He said, "Now watch as I throw it."

In an instant he threw the kunai. The kunai rotated slowly as it went into the wall. Neji's eyes were wide open. He was giddy as he thought this was easy especially how fluid and smooth Hien threw it. Hien said, "Ok Neji, your turn."

Neji nodded as he to aim to a specific target. With all his might he threw a kunai. It whizzed threw the air. It came towards its target. Kunais do not have a name for a target as it went straight towards 'Hinata'. Hien could only watch in horror as the blade came towards his running sister.

boom

Hien opened his eyes to see the kunai buried deep into the training dummy with 'Hinata' in full deflection mode. It was as if she had been in a war. Hien's eyes went wide, as he thought, 'What the hell? That can't possibly be Hina-chan.'

He came over to his sister to check up on her as Neji on the ground crying his eyes out at the thought that he killed his little cousin. Hien asked her "Hey Hina, are you alright? You were awesome in deflecting that kunai. Let me check something." 'Hinata' nodded as she watched Hien intently. 'Shit, I messed up. It's a reflection. What was I supposed to do? Hopefully he didn't think I'm a fake.'

As he was checking her body to see if anything was wrong, he slowly pulled out a kunai.

poof

'Hinata' burst into smoked after Hien jabbed 'her'. Hien cursed loudly as he told Neji, "Neji get Tou-san, Hinata is gone! I'm going to find her and save her!" Neji quickly ran to get Hiashi as Hien activated the Byakugan.

He was able to get her signature about 75 meters away. He had to hurry. With three kunais packed he was ready to go save his sister.
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Orochimaru finally go the memories of his dead clone and he was furious. Why does everything fail because of children. He had everything packed into a scroll and it was almost time to leave. He excused himself from everyone and went to the bathroom. He simply had to 'go' to someone's house. Someone named Haruno as he had a special parting gift for her.

Hien raced towards the signature that had his sister with him or her. 'Don't worry Hina-chan. I'm coming to get you.' As he rushed as fast as an eight year could go. He was finally able to get close enough to the signature to see the transaction occur. The man was just outside of Konoha with another man. When he took a closer look, something sent chills up and down his spine. He saw his sister being traded from the hands of the Hebi Sannin, Orochimaru, to the hands of the representative of Kumo, Hitonus. 'Shit! This is bad, real bad. Kami keep me safe as I'm about to take on a Jonin and a Kage. This is for you Hina-chan!'

With that, he got closer. His heart started to beat faster as this could possibly be his last mission. He threw his kunai and hoped for the best.

Orochimaru's clone was completing the transaction. He said, "Well Hitonus, I hope your plan works out well. You know afterall, she isn't some nobody. She is the princess of the Hyuga Clan and the only daughter of Hiashi. There will be backlash but that is out of my hands. I washed my hands clean of this whole ideal."

What Hitonus did not know was that the clone felt the boy's presence. He knew from the moment that he left that someone would be tracking him. He just didn't expect it to be an eight year old. This should be an interesting tale. 'A brother who would risk everything to get his sister back versus a man who would risk everything to save his village. Too bad I won't be able to see it.'

Once the it came into his mind, a kunai was darting towards him. He didn't move however as he wanted the smoke to figuratively and physically blow up in Hitonus' face. The kunai hit him in the back. He blew up into a plume of smoke.

"What the hell is going on Orochimaru?" Hitonus shouted as the smoke filled the perimeter. Because of the Byakugan activated, Hien was able to see where his sister was. He quickly raced into the smoke.

The smoke cleared and the knapsack was gone. The Kumo ninja screamed as he was duped. He started to throw lightning strikes all over the place scorching the trees around him. His eyes were blood red, with veins popping out of from his neck all the way down to his toes. He shouted, "Where are you, Orochimaru? I'm going to kill you! Damnit, Damnit Damnit!"

Hien although scared knew that he nor Hinata survive if they hid. He whispered in his sister's ear, "Hina-chan, I need you be very quite. Big brother is going to take care of you. He put her in a hollow tree trunk. He sighed as he was going to face this monster.

As Hitonus fumed and threw lightning bolts. Soon he saw a shadowy figure come from behind a tree. The figure said, "I'm no Orochimaru but I can still kick your ass." Hitonus saw red as he threw a lightning bolt at the boy. The boy used a kwamiri to replace himself with a log courtesy of Hitonus. "Looking for me I presume?"

Hitonus looked behind him to see a fist in his face. The fist sent him back a few steps. When he opened his eyes he saw a powerful kick coming towards his temple. Hitonus was able to recover and blocked the kick. He grabbed Hien's leg and spun him around. He threw him into a tree.

Hien hit the ground with an 'oof'. Hitonus sneered, "You little twerp. I'll make sure you will be nothing but ashes on the ground. Meet your maker you bitch, Raiton: Denkou no Boufuu (Lightning Style: Gale of Lightning)!" He created an unstable ball of black, blue, and yellow energy. It crackled as it grew. Once it grew to the right size he threw at the panting almost unconscious Hien. The lightning gale came at him with increasing speed. Hien saw the bright light and quickly did a one more kawarimi. This time however it was with the Kumo Jonin. The man was so caught off guard that he was hit full on blowing him into a tree. The electricity sent voltage coursing through his veins.

The young Hyuga heir got into position to finish him off. He said, "It's over you arrogant bastard. Hakke Rokujūyon Shō (Eight Trigram: Sixty Four Palms).Two Palms (two strikes in his right arm) Four Palms (Two strikes in his left arm, two in his left shoulder) 8 Palms ( two in his right shoulder, three on his right thigh, and three on his legs) 16 palms (three on his left thigh, three on his legs, one on both of his knees, two on his left biceps, two on left triceps, and two on his left kidney) Thirty Two Palms (Two on the right biceps, two on the triceps, four more on the left biceps, four on the biceps, two on his right kidney, six at the ribs on the right, six at the ribs on the left side, four on the right peck, and four on the left peck) Sixty Four Palms! (four on the clavicle, five on his right wrist, five on his left wrist, ten on his on his left foot, ten on the right foot, three on his right thumb, two on his right pointer finger, three on his right middle finger, two on his right, two on his right pinky finger, three on his left thumb, two on his left pointer, three on his left middle finger, two on his left ring finger, two on his left pinky finger, two at the sternum, one at liver, one at the pancreas, one at the head and one at the stomach).

Hitonus was coughing up blood as his thoughts about be being beat by an eight year. It did not bode well for him as he would be the latest laughing stock with Konoha and Kumo. By his pure will he was able to get up. He felt four possibly five chakra signatures. He knew that it was pointless in completing the mission but this boy will die.

Hien was looking worse off. When he struck Hitonus the voltage went through his body. It was like barbwire that ripped his skin and chakra off. He panted as his chakra level was low because of the voltage being siphoned. He knew he didn't have too much time left. He said as he coughed up blood, "How are you still standing? You should be finished by now."

The man chuckled as the others dropped down in front of them. The five he saw were Hiashi Hyuga, Hizashi Hyuga, Harini Hyuga, Ko Hyuga and Hoheto Hyuga. He noticed that their bodies were weak and barely responsive. He said, "It's nice to see all you are here. I know I'm going to die but I'm taking one of you with me. Before anyone could move Hitonus said "Raiton: Shuurai (Lightning Release: Lightning Strike)!" Instead of pointing his lightning strike at Hien, he pointed it at the tree that contained Hinata. No one could move as the paralysis that was added along with the concoction was still in effect. Hitonus fell down dead.

It happened in slow motion. Hien ran towards his sister. He was slowly losing consciousness as he ran. He knew this was it his last chance to save his sister. 'I'm sorry Hina-chan. I'm sorry that I won't be able to see you grow up. You might remember me but I want you to know I love you sis and be the best you Hyuga leader you can be.' In a moment before the lightning strike the tree, Hien committed the ultimate sacrifice by doing one last kawarimi.

Boom

Hien fell down to the ground. The lightning strike went right through his heart, rupturing it completely. His chakra was severed as it cut each chakra flow from the tenketsu point. His death was instant but his sacrifice will live on as Hinata was safe and sound in front of Hiashi.

"NO! HIEN-KUN! MY SOCHI IS GONE! MY SOCHI IS GONE!"

Harini fell to the ground as she screamed her lungs out over the death of her son. She started to feel the baby's pain. Hiashi couldn't move. His body felt numb as he saw his wife and daughter cry, and his son, his only son, on the floor dead. Only one tear fell down his cheek. The old arrogant Hiashi had also died that day. There is only one Hiashi now, Hiashi the Stoic.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hiruzen was back into the Hokage Tower. To be quite honest, he had a sense of foreboding. As he sighed and lit his pipe, he heard and saw a crack appear on his pipe. 'This is not good, not good at all'.

"Hokage-sama,! We have a problem!"

Hiruzen looked at the panting Inu rushing through the door. He straightened himself up as he listened intently to the man. His eyes told Inu he better start talking. "Hokage-sama, Orochimaru was in fact the one experimenting in those illegal labs."

Hiruzen was thinking a mile a minute. He said, "What proof do you have of such a claim? If we are going to bust him, I need proof." Instantly we documents in manila folders were on his desk. He glanced through each file as the sickness in his stomach grew with each passing second.

Inu said with a grim voice "Hokage-sama, it seems like he also experimented on Naruto Uzumaki." This made the Sandaime Hokage to look up at the ANBU member. He could not believe it. How could this monster do this under his nose? He slammed his fists on the desk breaking it. He started to breathe hard as he spoke.

"Inu, where is Naruto?"

Inu replied quickly, "He is in the hospital with Neko and Karasu watching him."

Hiruzen nodded as he said with anger flowing through him, "That son of a bitch of a father is going to pay. We're going to make rounds. Is there anything else you need to tell me?"

Inu nodded as he said, "Hokage-sama, we also found an operation he created. This operation is to kidnap the Hyuga prin-"

Before he could finish, another ANBU went through the window. "Hokage-sama, the representative of Kumo is dead!" The Hokage got up with authority.

He said, "What the hell happened!" The ANBU explained everything cause such great pain into his chest. With a steel resolve, he said, "Inu, round up all available ANBU. We are about to catch a snake."

It took a few minutes to gather five ANBU squads. Hiruzen spread them out around the perimeter of the house. He picked three ANBU members including Inu to come in with him. They were ready.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Saya Haruno had a bad feeling. She had the day off for she could be with her daughter, Sakura Haruno. She had been slightly neglectful to her daughter. It wasn't because she hated her daughter or anything like that. It was simply because being an ANBU Commander was keeping her away almost twenty hours per day. She sighed as she sat on the chair in the living room and was doing a puzzle with Sakura. She looked at the picture of her and her late husband.

She wanted to be a housewife where she could be with Sakura everyday while her husband worked. Her husband was an ex-Jonin who became famous for his amazing banking skills. He was one of the reasons that Konoha had one of if not the biggest financial surplus in the world. His interconnections with the other businesses strengthened the shinobis and civilians. He made some union agreements that stopped a civil war in Konoha.

Oh how she missed him.

He was killed in the Kyuubi attack when he save some of the merchants from the fires. He was killed when a blazing support beam fell on his back. The blazes were too strong for any of the merchants to save him.

She shook her head as a tear went down her face and hit a piece of the puzzle. Sakura looked up at her mother. She had an inquisitive look on her small face as she said, "Kaa-san, why are you crying?"

Saya chuckled as she wiped her eyes. Sakura cocked her head to the side as her mother started to speak, "I'm not crying honey. I just had some sweat coming down."

Sakura asked, "Kaa-san does sweat come out of your eyes?" Saya laughed as she rubbed the top of Sakura's head. Oh how she love her smart daughter. She saw a shadow land on her cherry blossom tree in front of her house. In a moment her eyes went stone cold before going soft.

She said, "Sakura-chan, I want you to go to your room. I'll be up there to play a game with you." Sakura frowned slightly. She nodded as she ran upstairs. "Ok Kaa-san."

When Sakura left, the shadow promptly came in front of Saya. Saya's eyes became hard and cold. It was almost like steel. She said as the ANBU member fell to one knee, "Saru, you know and I know that I do not like to bring work home, especially when I finally have a chance to be with my daughter for a full day for the first time in 18 months. So this better be fucking important."

Saru nodded as he spoke, "I know Saya-sama and I am so sorry to interrupt your time with your beautiful daughter. This is really important. Your suspicions were correct. Orochimaru was the owner of the illegal labs. There is more he is the accomplice to the failed attempt of kidnapping of the Hyuga Princess. There is more. It seems like Orochimaru experimented on the Kyuubi Jinchūriki."

Saya's eyes went wide at this. She could believe that she was right about Orochimaru was the owner. After all he was a scientist who had privileges so he would be a prime target. But with what happened with the Hyuga princess caught her in a loop. What shocked her the most was the fact that he experimented on Naruto. There were no visible signs of abuse or anything. She said, "This is bad. I see that you probably told the Hokage or the Hokage knows. I have two questions for you. What did he say that he wanted done? The second is how was Hitonus able to even get that close to the Hyuga princess? The Hyugas have the best security system with their Byakugan."

"Well I could answer that, you little wench."

Saru was not quick enough to move when a kunai sliced his neck. Blood started to spurt out as he fell to the ground. Saya looked in horror as the very last person she wanted to was standing in front of her, Orochimaru. He had a wide smirk on his face as he twirled the kunai in his hand. He said, "Well Haruno-san, it is a lovely day isn't it? I mean you have the day off to spend time with your precious daughter but here we are with dead body on the floor and an innocent kid upstairs. How things can turn so quickly."

She growled as he continued to speak, "Well Haruno-san, we both know you move you die and you kid will be dead at best. Now you wanted to know how was anyone able to crack the guarded treasure chest also known as the princess. Well what would one say if one spiked the drinks? Ahh it's easy when you are at a birthday party you voluntarily didn't go to. You should know at the party, I was going to let you be reacquainted with your husband. Pity."

She growled as she slightly moved her hand to press the button. She slowly got up as she spoke in a calm voice, "You know Orochimaru, you think that you can come to my house, my home and threaten my family. I'll be damned to let you live."

She threw a kunai at the Hebi Sannin. He easily deflected it only to be acquainted with her cocked fist. Orochimaru was sent back only to feel someone behind him. Saya did a spin kick into his back only to him disappear. Orochimaru landed behind her and kicked her into a wall. Orochi smirked as he taunted her, "I guess it is true. The harder a girl hits a boy the more she loves him."

She growled as she took her pink sword out of the sheathe that hung on the wall. She got into a defensive position as she spoke, "Oh yeah Orochimaru, I'm absolutely crazy almost stalker-type about you. Get over yourself."

Orochi pulled a kunai out and got into an offensive stance. He rushed to her at great speed as his kunai and her pink sword collided. He said, "I am over myself but I want to be under you." Orochimaru was trying to push her into a wall. She sneered as she pushed the man back with her brute strength.

Orochimaru was having a hard time pushing her back as her blade was sharper than anything he has ever seen. She was cutting the kunai clean through. He knew he had to end this quickly. He used his tongue to pull out a small canister out of his pocket. Her eyes went wide at this and kicked him in the solar plex. This only helped him as he released the smokescreen.

She coughed and closed her eyes. She started to swing her sword literally cutting the air. She screamed, "Where are you Orochimaru? Show yourself, you sniveling snake!" It did not help her as he disappeared into thin crisp air. Or so she thought.

"Looking for me beautiful?" Orochimaru whispered into her ear. Her eyes went wide as Orochi held onto her. He said as she struggled to break free, "I told you from the beginning, if you moved, you died. Well my dear the game is over." Her eyes went wide as she felt Orochimaru sink his elongated canine teeth. She screamed as she tried and struggled to get Orochimaru off.

She tried to fight, she really did. Saya felt her body starting to go weak. The feelings in her arms and legs started to go. She had only one thought, 'I got to fight for Sakura. I can't let her be without a father and a mother. I've got to FIGHT!' She poured chakra into her blade used the last of her strength to do a reversal and slashed the Hebi Sannin with her pink blade.

Orochimaru was sent back to a wall with a thud. He had a huge slash mark over his chest. His eyes were wide in horror as he saw his blood on her blade. The sword was a special weapon that has been with the Haruno family for years. If a Haruno poured their chakra into the weapon and got the blood of their opponent, the opponent could not kill that person or anyone in their family. It only works once per person. Once that Haruno dies the 'curse' would also die as well.

As she was slipping from consciousness and bleeding from her mouth, she chuckled. She said with her last breath, "I beat the game...Orochimaru." Orochimaru screamed as he once again was tricked by this Haruno bitch. He had to hurry and get out of here.

He looked over to see Saru's dead body and smirked. "How useful you are dead, Saru." Orochimaru said as he took Saru's armor. He thought, 'This might not be a bad thing after all. I'm going to get away with murder. Literally.' After he was fully garbed in Saru's armor, he saw shadows going to his house. 'This should be interesting.'
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Orochimaru was cornered. Yes, the Hebi Sannin was cornered by Sandaime Hokage and three ANBU members. Hokage's face was that of rage as he put the bow staff at the Hebi Sannin's neck. "Orochimaru, you are under arrest for treason against Konohagakure no Sato, the attempted kidnap and murder of Hien Hyuga, the murder of Hiriko Yamanaka, the attempted kidnapping of Hinata Hyuga, an accessory to the murder of Hizashi Hyuga and the experimentation of Naruto Uzumaki!"

Orochimaru chuckled at this. "My, my Sarutobi-sensei it is great to see you. I mean you barely come around to visit anymore. But now you bring not one, not two but five different ANBU squads. I must have done some very bad. But I've done something worse. I know that I won't be forgiven for what happened to Naruto but I have long since condemned myself. I must ask sensei, how does it feel to know that if you had paid an ounce of attention to the boy this could have been prevented?"

Hiruzen growled as pushed the boy closer onto his neck. Orochimaru was very calm that scared the Hokage. He continued with a hiss, "S-Sarutobi-sensei, your plans to make me pay are a little late. I've been gone for over an hour. After all you taught me how can I hit something that is not even there!" Before the Hokage could move Orochimaru disappeared into smoke.

"Son of a bitch! He was never here! Alright we got go find him!" the Hokage said with authority. An ANBU barraged into the house. Hiruzen said, "Saru, you better have a magical fucking reason to be here. I'm in no mood to play around. So you better start talking or you will be my next target."

Saru nodded as he spoke, "Hokage-sama, my squad was able to find the presence of Orochimaru. From what they told me he was spotted south east going toward Iron Country. I'm going to go assist them and bring him into justice." Hiruzen sighed in relief. They were going to get this bastard once and for all. He took a seat into one if the chairs in Orochimaru's house.

He said, "Ok Saru pursuit him with caution. Inu you are the overall leader of this operation. You are to gather everything here and document it. I want everything deeply searched. I do not want a single thing overlooked. Do you understand me?" Inu nodded as he saw his leader leave towards the tower.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hiruzen finally reached the tower again. The mental strain has definitely put more wrinkles on his old face. He didn't what else could go wrong but had a feeling it was not the end. He took a puff of his pipe, as he thought about the backlash of today's events. 'Damn, how could we let Orochimaru waltz out of here without even noticing? He couldn't have gotten that far without so much as a "hello Orochimaru" or a "How is Naruto-kun doing today?"

For that matter, why didn't I see what was going with Naruto-kun quick enough. The boy has suffered enough and I just watched with obliviousness. The son of a bitch is a great manipulator. I'll give him that. I honestly don't know how he got out. We were on lockdown. Someone better tell me something.'

At that moment an ANBU member appeared. He went on one knee as he spoke in a grim tone, "Hokage-sama, we have discovered how Orochimaru left." This made the Hokage listen more intently as this had been boggling his mind for the past three hours. "He was able to get away because you unintentionally allowed him to. Sir we found ANBU Commander Haruno unconscious and severely damaged and ANBU Captain Saru dead at the Haruno's residence."

Hiruzen's eyes went wide. If one were to look closely they could see more wrinkles come onto his face as a tear fell down. No! My son can't be dead. No! Not like this. How many more people have to die because of this? How am I going to tell my daughter-in-law, my very pregnant daughter-in-law? I can't lose another son. This is going to be stopped right now!'

Hiruzen said, "Ryuu, get the Shinobi Council here now! This is an emergency meeting! I expect him to be here in two minutes. GO!" Ryuu nodded and disappeared leaving the Hokage to weep for his oldest son.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
It took all about a minute for everyone to be seated. Sarutobi did not like what he saw as the members of the Shinobi Council were still drugged. He frowned as he spoke, "Good Afternoon Council. I am seriously disappointed with everything that happened on this day. I'm going to brief you on everything that has happened. First and foremost, our defenses have been compromised. With that in mind, we have lost one of our genin prospects in Hien Hyuga. I know that people die every day, but how the fuck was he able to leave the gates without anyone checking him. I don't damn who you are , you must be check by a guarding shinobi. I can only blame mainly the Uchiha for this."

That sobered Fugaku right up. He exclaimed, "Hokage-sama, how is our fault for this?" He was already angry for having to be here. Now he was downright furious. However the look the Hokages gave him told him he didn't give a shit.

Hiruzen said calmly, "Yes Fugaku I blame this on the Uchiha. If the Uchiha did their jobs then Hien would not have gotten out of Konoha's walls. In addition if one of you would have cared to look into Orochimaru's bag just maybe you would have noticed a human being in the bag. Explain that then I'll say your innocent. However I have more important things to address. Now I've decided to beef up the defenses. Because of the fact that the Hyuga and the Uchiha have not done its job correctly by protecting Konoha, Tsume you will deploy ten members of your clan with each man or woman having three dogs effectively tomorrow."

"Hokage-sama, this is outrageous! We were promised to have control of the police and patrol force!" Fugaku raged. This ongoing problem has been going on since the Kyuubi attack when Hiruzen added the Hyuga to the patrol. To add to this Hiruzen put the Hyuga's brother as the second commander.

Hiruzen looked at the Uchiha leader with cold as steel eyes. He had enough of the Uchiha bringing up what his predecessor, Tobirama said and did. He was the Hokage and he wasn't going to be bossed around by the descendant of Izumo Uchiha and a dead guy. He said, "Yes Fugaku, I know what you were promised. But have you ever thought that if you kept your promise and actually kept Konoha safe, then we will keep our part. A promise is a two way street.

Now I'm tired of you keep bringing this up. Let me explain something to you Uchiha. I am Hiruzen Sarutobi and I am the current Hokage. I am not Tobirama who made that promise to you. I have in kept my sensei's wishes. I have kept it because of the respect of my sensei. If you bring it one more time we will see what police force you will be running. So just be quiet and do your job. If you have a problem with it, then you can leave right now. I do not have time to hear you whining. Do you understand?"

Fugaku was bleeding from his palms as he squeezed his hand into a ball. He had to control himself from leaping over and killing the Hokage. He knew he had to keep a tightlip for now. 'Soon I'll make sure you are six feet under.' Fugaku replied, "I apologize for my actions, Hokage-sama. I will learn to speak in place."

Hiruzen looked at him with a glare. He said, "Don't let it happen again. Now to continue the meeting, Orochimaru has created a huge mess. He has been charged with the murder of my son also known ANBU Captain Saru, severely injured ANBU Commander Saya Haruno, attempted the kidnapping of Hinata Hyuga, the accomplice of the murder of Hien, the supposed experimenting on Yamanaka and the definite experimenting of Naruto Uzumaki."

They were shocked by the charges against the Hebi Sannin. The last one hit hard for most of them. Naruto had been around their kids. He played with them, ate with them, he was part of some of their families. To hear that he had been experimented on is disturbing to say the least. There were no scars or any indication of it.

Hiruzen continued, "From your faces I see the last one hit hard. Yes, Naruto-kun has been experimented on. The problem is we don't know what he did to Naruto. This has brought some rules and guidelines that will be dealt with when it comes to Naruto-kun. This guidelines are to be enforced immediately. The first is to ensure that no one else uses him for their own personal gain, no one and I mean no one shall adopt Naruto."

There was verbal outrage from everyone except Fugaku. Fugaku just really wanted the boy dead. When he becomes Hokage the boy would be a tool that would be under the Sharingan's control. He inwardly smiled as he thought about his rule.

Hiruzen said after everyone calmed down, "I know how tough this is but it had to be done. The second is that since we do not how much Orochimaru has done, we must assume Naruto is a sleeper cell that is hell bent on destroying Konoha. In this case, we are going to seal his memories and try to wipe them clear. Inoichi, after this meeting we are going to seal them."

The Council as a collective group sighed. Hiruzen said, "The final guideline is that he will not know about Orochimaru."
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

The Hokage sent for Inoichi to come to Naruto's hospital bed. It was not the first time that Hiruzen requested that Inoichi to help with a patient in the hospital. The tall man was confused as to why he was here. "Hokage-sama, what is the point of me being here? I mean I could be drawing information from Hitonus' brain before it dies."

The Hokage looked tired. The job was getting to him as more dire events keep occurring. He said, "Inoichi, he is a bomb waiting to explode. He has just lost his father and we don't know what Orochimaru had taught him. What I need you to do is seal his memories once and for all."
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Orochimaru had finally made it to the secret Akatsuki base. He sighed as he kept a picture of Naruto in his pocket right next to Ophelia. He did the hand sign that opened this cave like. 'This is interesting.' In this pllace was a huge statue. The statue is a giant, humanoid entity with only its upper torso and arms visible. Its back has a number of spike-like protrusions. The Statue is blindfolded. As he looked ona being appeared behind him. Orochimaru could not see his face but felt his aura. The man smirked as he spoke, "Welcome Orochimaru, it is great that you have made it here."

Orochimaru replied, "It is great to be here. Is there anything you want me to do right now Leader-sama?"

The man walked passed him as he walked to the statue and touched it. Once he touched it nine spiritual beings that tooked the shaped of dragons circled the man. In a moment the dragons circled his hands. In an instan,t he crushed them causing a purple light to glow in his hand. Orochimaru watched in fascination as the man opened his hand. in his hand was a ring with a purple gem with the kanji "Viper" on it. The man said, "Orochimaru, you were asked to join because of your mind and ninjutsu talents. Your responsibility is to make us bettter using science and chakra. you will be called on to capture a Jinchuriki. You should know one more thing."

Orochi was puzzled at this but complied, "What is Leader-sama?"

The Leader smirked as the ring glided itself to Orochi's ring hand. He said with a certain satisfaction, "Orochimaru, you are not the only Sannin to have joined our ranks."
Sign up to rate and review this story