Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Welcome To The Black Parade

The Ghost Of Me

by Ni9htmare 0 reviews

The Ghost Of Me

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2014-07-04 - 450 words

0Unrated
-Chapter 3-
The ghost of me

I wake up with a gasp and try to sit up, but I feel a warm force push me back down. I don't struggle against it. It's strong yet gentle, I can hear it breathe slowly. It hurts to breath and I can feel myself hyperventilating. My vision starts to return again and a blurry figure appears before me. His hair is white as snow but his face is young and somber. "Inhale slowly" the man says, as he helps prop me up against a wall. My body is heavy and is hard to move. I struggle to speak but my lungs feel full of lead, and my mouth numb. I take in my surroundings cautiously. It's a small room rather cozy. The floor is carpeted and walls light blue. 'Where am I?' I wonder. I eye the man warily, he must have noticed because he smiled and walked over to sit next to me. "Well best I start to explain what's going on." The man says avoiding eye contact. "I am Gerard and you are dead." He says awkwardly "wait no that's not-" he exhales deeply closing his eyes and starts again. "I'm afraid your deceased but I have a proposition. If you join the Black Parade and help collect 15 demons you can go back to being, well, alive." He gets up and starts pacing "this never gets any easier" he shakes his head. "The black parade helps guide lost souls to the afterlife and protects the living from demons. You awoke here because you have the soul of a reaper, meaning you get a second shot" What is this crazy man saying. "I am a professional reaper I will help guide souls and dispose of demons for as long as I please or unless a demon kills me." The numbness on my body has finally warn off and before I can stop myself I scream out "YOUR FUCKING INSANE" the man stops pacing and pauses for a moment. He looks me straight in the eyes and says "am not, I can prove it. You can't die unless your soul is stolen by a demon, in that case you disappear. no afterlife or black parade. Anyway-" he continues on and I try to stand up and get away from this freak. "Watch" he says panicked as I try to stand. I cringe and scrunch my nose at him. The man takes a pocket knife out and I stumble back to the ground horrified. "I'LL COMPLY DON'T KILL ME" I cry out wide eyed. "Your already dead" he murmurs as he takes the thin shimmering blade and plunges straight through his own heart.
Sign up to rate and review this story