Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Welcome To The Black Parade

Subconscious

by Ni9htmare 0 reviews

Oh my...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Mikey Way - Published: 2014-07-04 - 222 words

0Unrated
☢Chapter 2☢
-Sub-conscience-
There is a sudden white flash and my eyes struggle to focus. My vision is blurry but I can make out an image. A red, beat up, old, ford pick up.
It lay steady on its wheels at the murky depths of what seemed to be a lake. Schools of fish weaved their way around the truck, as if it was no obstruction. 'Where am I?' I thought to myself. I must be dreaming I cannot blink or move, I can't even see my own feet. I search for answers within my narrow line of vision. I see a girl inside the truck, her body limp and elegantly floating towards the top of the trucks cabin; on the drivers side. Her face is pale and her hair long and black. She's wearing a white dress that slowly swayed around her. It was almost as if gravity didn't apply to her it was beautiful, almost calming. Then it hit me "IS THAT ME"i tried to scream but nothing came out, I could not even feel my body. 'THIS HAS TO BE A DREAM' I thought panic stricken. The memory of driving off the bridge violently came flooding back, my ears rang and my head throbbed. Then once again everything turned into a drowsy black chill, it was all gone.
Sign up to rate and review this story