Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > A Beautiful Twilight

Resembool

by TheMidnightAlchemist 0 reviews

I just... I don't even want to attempt anymore, but this is required and...

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Winry Rockbell - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2014-07-18 - 364 words

0Unrated
Sharron stood in front of the group fifty or so men in shock. By her count none had bailed. It was strange to see such looks of confidence from men who had cowered from her just two days before. The only men that weren’t in formation were saying good-bye to their families close by. “Alright we’re boarding. Sit wherever, but know when our stop is if you sit in a different car.” Sharron directed. “Yes Sir!” The group of men replied. All of the men boarded and Sharron found herself a nice empty seat near the bulk of men, but not so close that she would have to listen to them gossip. She rested her head and eventually she was asleep, rocking with the train as it went over the tracks.
A few hours later.
Sharron woke by the gentle hands of one of the men shaking her slightly. Jet stood in front of her with a look of understanding. “I know you must be tired sir, but we’ve arrived. All the other men had unboarded.” Jet gently spoke to her. Suddenly Sharron jolted upwards. “Oh crap! Thanks Jet. I didn’t realize I’d fallen asleep.” She quickly grabbed her stuff ,and Jet and herself exited the train. With a yawn she stood in front of the men with confidence. “Well since I feel like it and it’s the perfect place for it, during our stay here we’re going to be camping out on the countryside.” Sharron said with a smile. There was no groan as she’d expected. Instead a hand raised itself. “Are you going to be camping with us?” Jayce asked. Sharron looked at him with a curious look. “Of course. Why wouldn’t I?” She asked. “Well this is your home. Wouldn’t you like to go home yourself?” Sharron got a blank look on her face. “Oh. I burned down my home years ago. I just wanted to come see my mechanic.” Sharron smiled. All of the men got an uncomfortable look on their faces. Jayce’s hand went back up. “What now Jayce?” “Where will our location be?” Sharron smirked. “Follow me.”
Sign up to rate and review this story