Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > A Beautiful Twilight

Meeting the Mechanic

by TheMidnightAlchemist 0 reviews

Guys these summaries should be considered when doing the finishing product of this website. Make Summaries NOT required for EACH CHAPTER.

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Winry Rockbell - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2014-07-18 - 214 words

0Unrated
They all start walking down the long road to the Rockbell house. They pass on of the two burned down houses in the town on the way there. “Is that where your house used to be?” Jet asked. All of the men turned to glare at Jet. Sharron just laughed. “Nope. I believe this one used to be Ed and Al’s house.” Everyone looked at her questioningly. “The FullMetal Alchemist and his brother?” Javes asked in shock. “Yeah, Ed, Al, our mechanic, and I are childhood friends.” “And whose your mechanic?” Jet asked. A girl who was fairly tall with long blonde hair in a bandana ran up to the group. She ran all the way up to Sharron and she got a terrified “Her.” out before being hit in the head with a wrench. All of the men stared at the girl wide eyed for a few seconds, then rushed to their Commander’s aid. “Sir! Sir! Are you alright!?” the men yelled in unison. Sharron looked up at the girl with little tears in her eyes. “Ouch Winry! Why did you do that!?” She whimpered. “Visit more often idiot!” Winry yelled at her with tears in her own eyes. Sharron got up and hugged Winry. “Nice to see you too Win.”
Sign up to rate and review this story