Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blood and Darkness

Truth

by DarknessBliss 0 reviews

There's more to the tragic tale of the first Helena.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Ray Toro,Mikey Way,Frank Iero - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2014-07-27 - 979 words

0Unrated
"Fiancee in blood? What are you talking about? Who's Sloane?" Helena asked Gerard.
Everyone was back in the house and gathered around the seated Gerard. Helena kneeled next to him. Everyone was just as curious as she was.
Gerard rubbed his temple with his finger and said in a somber voice, "Sloane...Sloanetta Margete...is my arranged bride".
"WHAT?!" Everyone in the room except Mikey panicked.
Mikey stepped foreword to Helena, "You see, before Gerard met you or the original Helena, Gerard and I lived in Vienna. At that time, our Lord of the undead had just died. The next Lord came to power. His name was Beniter Margete."
"Sloane's father," Helena assumed.
Mikey nodded, "She could've had anyone for a husband. Anybody from the royal vampire families. But she chose Gerard".
"Why?" Ray asked.
"I think because the old Lord was fond of Gerard. He trusted him," Mikey explained.
Helena turned to Gerard, "You knew him?"
"He was a friend of our father," said Gerard. "He was my mentor".
Mikey continued, "Her father took the goblet of the Holy dagger and put Sloane and Gerard's blood in it, marking them to be married.
"At first, Gerard didn't mind having an arranged bride. Sloane was beautiful, regal, and refined. But as time wore on, he saw a different side of Sloane. Vicious, unfeeling, merciless. If one of her maids made an accidental pull to her hair while brushing it, she would have the maid's hand chopped off with a cleaverso she wouldn't do it again. She made Elzabeth Bathory look like a timid disciplinarain.
"After knowing this, Gerard was dead set against the marriage and left for France. I stayed behind to keep an eye on things. Then he met Helena and he was determined to marry her. When Sloane found out from one of her servants that Gerard refused to marry her and gone to France, she decided to go and find him. I followed her and tried to find Gerard to warning. When she found out about Helena, she decided to take drastic action".
"What did she do?" Bob asked.
Mikey was silent for a moment and then he said, "She brought three barrels of kerosene to a Parisian opera house".
Helena's eyes widen in disbelief. She couldn't have...
Gerard raised his head and looked like he saw a horrible murder taken place, "N-No...she didn't..."
Mikey swallowed hard, "Yes she did. She waited until Helena was alone and locked her in for she set it on fire. I'm sorry, Gerard. I tried to find you before she did it so we could get her and leave. But Sloane already started the fire when I found you. Please forgive me".
Gerard's eyes glisten with tears and his breathing became erratic. He slowly got up and left the room and went upstairs without saying a word.
Helena raised up and looked at Mikey, "You mean to tell me that because Gerard refused to marry Sloane, she burned Helena to death in a jealous rage and you never told him you knew it was her?"
"Yes" Mikey said solumnly.
"Um, guys?" Bob tried to get everybody's attention. "We have bigger problems right now".
"Like what?" asked Serafina.
Bob pretended to think, "Oh, I don't know. Maybe because Sloane's close by now and she might find out that Gerard and Helena are married and she'll probably, well...KILL HER!!" Bob shouted the last part.
Ray agreed, "Bob's right. If Sloane's still serious about him, Helena's life is in danger".
He turned to everyone, "We need to be on guard. Girls, You take over watch in Masque's Hall. Bob, you take the nearby roads. Mikey, you take Ophelia's Field. Frank and I will take over the house watch".
"Me?" Frank was surprised. He figured he was taking the field.
Ray nodded, "Sloane doesn't know you're a ghoul. Think of yourself as extra security".
Frank grinned, "Right".
Everybody agreed to their assignments and quickly left to their checkpoints. Ray was about to leave until Helena stopped him, "What about me? What could I do?"
"For your safety, stay in the house," said Ray. "See to Gerard right now. He needs somebody right now".
Ray headed out and Frank called out, "Be right out!"
Frank and Helena were alone. Helena rubbed her arms, "I can't believe this. Why would you all do this for me?"
Frank touched her cheek, "You're Gerard's mate. We have to. 'Course I'm doing this for more worthy reasons". He gave her a knowing smile.
Helena didn't smile back, "Frank, be serious. I'm worried".
"About me?" Frank asked.
"About all of you", said Helena.
Frank stroked his finger across her cheekbone, "Well, don't be. One vampire bitch can't stop five vampires and a ghoul".
Helena said nothing more. Frank removed his hand, leaned in, and gave her a gentle kiss on her lips. He then went out to join Ray.
Helena felt a nervous shake running through her body. But she fought it off. Gerard stood by her when she was afraid. She needs to be the strong one now. She went upstairs to comfort Gerard; her lover, her master, her true love in death.

Frank went over to Ray by the porch. Ray saw him, "Sorry to drag you into this. I know you don't give a flying fuck about us. But we need you right now".
Frank shrugged, "It's fine. For our Master and his love...who I love too".
"I know you do. And you know you shouldn't," said Ray.
Frank stared into the starry horizon of the field, "Yeah, try to convince me that".
Ray didn't say anything else after that. He knew that no matter how pain and suffering that would come to Frank, he'll gladly suffer it all for Helena.
A real act of love.

A/N: It's on now! R&R, please!

Sign up to rate and review this story