Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Young and Reckless

Chapter 6

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 6

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-09 - Updated: 2006-08-10 - 315 words

0Unrated
Chapter 6

Stacey's POV

"What are you doing?" Pete laughed watching me grab my banklet and a pillow and curl up on the chair closest to the door.

"I got the top bunk" I pouted. "I actually want to live this tour. Death by falling isnt my idea of dying.

He just laughed shaking his head. "come with me"

I looked at Laura and shrugged following Pete to the bunk area.

"Get up there" he pointed. "now look." He pulled up a bar once I was in the bunk. "now you wont fall"

I looked at him in amazement and just started playing with the bar. "COOL!" he shook his head throwing me my pillow and blanket. "sleep tight" he mummbled walking away.

I got myself comfortable and made sure the bar was up turning over I let sleep take me.

Laura's POV

"How much longer until we get to the venue?" I asked Pete once he walked in. "What bored?" he raised an eyebrow while taking the chair that stacey had just vacaded.

"No I'm not bored I just was curious." "curious about what" Joe asked walking in and sitting next to me. "when we are getting to the venue...that's mine!" I yelled grabbing the blanket he had just stolen from me.

"you cant share?" he laughed taking it again. That began the longest game of tugawar I had ever played. "Hey we're here." Patrick said breaking up our game.

We all slowly got up and started walking towards the front of the bus. I laughed as we passed Andy trying to wake stacey up. "No luck?" I asked.

"No she wont even stur." He said throwing his hands up. "we cant just leave her here"

"You all go...I'll get her up" Pete said. "Good luck with that" I laughed walking off the bus. "Hey catch" Patrick said throwing Pete two passes. "thanks"
Sign up to rate and review this story