Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Young and Reckless

Chapter 7

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 7

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-09 - Updated: 2006-08-10 - 448 words

0Unrated
Chapter 7



Laura's POV


I stepped off the bus after Joe, I stared at the millions beyond millions of fans that began to chant Fallout Boy. It was amazing, shocking and scary, but amazing.
"Come on kiddo," Joe whispered in my ear taking my hand. He waved to the fans, a huge smile took over his face as he looked down at me. The fans chanting grew to shreaks of joy as Joe walked over to them pulling me over with him. He took a girls pen and notepad signing his name.
"Is she your girlfriend?!" girls yelled.
"She's, Laura Wentz, Pete's little sister!" He yelled to them, handing the notepad and pen back, grabbing another.
"Really??? your Pete's sister??" A few girls began to yell at me.
"Yeah really," I nodded.





Pete's POV

"Stacey!" I yelled, after I pulled the bar down. She didnt move. "STACEY!" I yelled again. She finally turned over mumbling words to me. "Come on, we here, and you cant stay on the bus alone," She open and closed her eyes a few times, before sitting up somewhat and looking at me. "come on, we gotta go," I repeated.
"Okay okay," She mumbled climbing out of the top bunk, I placed one of my hands on her back and the other on one of her hands to make sure she didnt fall. "Cant i just sleep here?"
"No you cant come on,"
"But I look terrible," she whinned.
"No you dont come on," I pulled her off the bus behind me, the fans screams filled my ears as i pulled Stacey over to them.



Stacey's POV

God. these girls are soo loud, and i thought i was loud. I pulled my jacket over my hands placing them over my ears. Pete turned laughing at me, as he signed autographs.
"Is she your sister to??" One of the girls yelled at Pete pointing at me.
"Umm, no, she's my sister's friend," Pete answered.
"Okay ladies Pete's gotta go," One of the bodyguards came up behind us. Pete waved, taking my hand again as we walked to the enterance.


Laura's POV

We walked through the doors into a quiet place, the transition between the two, was a little hard, since a minute ago my head was pounding from all their yelling.
"No wonder you guys love quiet," I laughed.
"Why you say that?" Andy looked up as he sat down on a couch next to Patrick.
"Cause it was so loud out there,"
"You get use to it,"
"Wow sleeping beauty decided to wake up," Patrick laughed. I turn to see Stacey and Pete come in.
"Wasnt easy trying to get her up either," Pete laughed
Sign up to rate and review this story