Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Young and Reckless

Chapter 12

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

Chapter 12

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-09 - Updated: 2006-08-10 - 535 words

0Unrated
Chapter 12

Laura's POV

That night everyone on the bus was already asleep but me. I found myself sitting at the back of the bus staring at the blank TV.

"you should be sleeping?" a voice said pulling me from my thoughts.

I turned to face the voice. Pete walked in closing the door. "I could say the same thing to you" I whispered turning away.

"We need to talk" he said sitting next to me. "I want to know everything that happened that night." He said making me look at him.

"You already know what happened." I said trying not to meet his eye.

"then tell me again. I promise not to yell." He said lifting my chin so my eyes met his.

"ok.. It was a Friday night and there was going to be a party at one of my friends house. So naturaly I wanted to go. So I called Stacey. At first she said no. but somehow I convinced her. She picked me up and we went to the house. We walked in and it wasn't a normal party. There was music...everyone was sitting around talking. I remember looking over to stacey to see she was as nervous as I felt. She told me she had a bad feeling but I just brushed it off and pulled her over to one of the couches. A guy came up to us and overed us a joint. I took it and took a hit and then offered it to Stacey. She said no, drinking was one thing but she has never done drugs. Some how we all convinced her to take a hit...and she did...a couple hours later...all of us were high...all I remember was stacey going to stand up and then she it the ground. I was fine though." I stopped talking at this point.

"How did mom not find out" he said running his hands through his hair.

"Stacey covered for me. Told everyone it was her idea and that she was the one who offered me the joint and I refused. No one knew any different." I looked down at my hands to avoid the accusing glare.

"you let your friend take the wrap for you?"

"I didn't know what to do...and she just came up with the story and I went along with it." I said shrugging.

"what happened to her?"

"She had OD'd and her parents then thought she was an addict and admited her to a rehab." He laughed at that. "you let her go to rehab when it was your fault. Damn if I was her I would hate you."

"then I guess it's a good thing your not her." I turned to see stacey standing in the doorway.

"pete I forgave her and so should you. It was a stupid thing. I for one know I will never do that again. And I am sure Laura will agree with me." Stacey said turning to glare at me.

"She's right. I wont Pete...I promise...just please don't hate me." I begged trying to fight the tears away.

He pulled me into a hug. "I don't hate you and never will"
Sign up to rate and review this story