Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Static

I Don't Know You, How Do You Know Me?

by ForNeverYours 0 reviews

Who Is The Mystery Person?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Sci-fi - Warnings: [?] [V] - Published: 2006-08-10 - Updated: 2006-08-10 - 400 words

0Unrated
"Damn lock!" someone cursed as I stirred.

I opened my eyes to see the stranger trying to pick the lock of the trunk Jason bought me. At the thought of Jason, a tear slid down my cheek. The guy must have heard me because he turned and looked at me.

But his eyes weren't angry or daring, they were caring and sympathetic. He wiped my cheek; his hands were soft and smooth.

"Shh, don't cry," he whispered smiling

"Who are you? Where am I?" I asked, noticing for the first time that I was handcuffed "What the fuck is going on?!"

"Shut up!" he hissed, putting his hand over my mouth. I bit his hand and he yelped.

"Answer my question or I'll scream!" I warned trying to sit up "And get these cuffs off me!"

He bit his lip but didn't say a word

"Fine, your choice," I said and pulled in a gasp of air and yet again he put his hand over my mouth.

"Do you want a gag?" he spat grabbing a sock and a rag

With a gag on I sat there glaring at him while he continued picking the lock. I looked around. There was a bed, light, small window, and a dresser.

"My name's Patrick," he said not taking his eyes off the lock "And I already know you're Alex,"

I just looked at him, did he forget I had a gag in my mouth, but he continued.

"You're probably wondering why I'm picking the lock on your trunk," he said, working up a sweat "But I am asking why are you buying something you already owned?"

I shifted position so I could see him better in the light. He had very soft features, almost like a baby's. He had a natural smile and dimples. His eyes were blue, bright blue that stuck out in the dim light.

Patrick looked up at me with questioning eyes. He shuffled close to me. He reached up and traced his fingers along the side of my face. I tensed up and writhed my hands around the handcuffs.

His hands traced down the side of my face to my neck. He stopped at the locket and pulled it off so he could read it.

His eyes got serious and he looked back at me.

"I think it's time you met Pete," he said with an evil smirk
Sign up to rate and review this story