Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Static

How A locket Changed My Life

by ForNeverYours 0 reviews

Slightly freaky

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Sci-fi - Warnings: [?] [V] - Published: 2006-08-10 - Updated: 2006-08-10 - 254 words

0Unrated
Patrick shoved me forward into another dimly lit hallway. I still had my gag in but I tried to scream.

He ushered me into another room with a desk and a chair facing away from the door. The room was filled with candles, giving it a haunting glow.

"Pete, I have a prisoner you might be interested in," Patrick said giving me another shove forward.

An almost animalistic growl came from behind the chair. It turned slowly and a man with black hair tipped red stood and walked up to me. He looked me up and sneered.

"This was on her persons," Patrick said handing Pete my locket.

Pete said the inscription and slammed it down on the desk. He walked back over to me and grabbed my neck. I gasped as he lifted me slowly.

"Where did you get that?!" he spat

"Pete she can't say anything," Patrick said calmly "She has a gag on,"

Pete lowered me and ripped out the gag "Now, where did you get that?!"

"I-I got it as a gift," I stuttered

"Who gave it to you?!" he questioned

"My boyfriend," I said starting to cry

"And where is your boyfriend?"

"He was-um-shot," Patrick said "When I went for her,"

Pete cursed and grabbed the locket "Keep it!"

"Why!" I asked as he threw it on the floor

"It's of no use to me only the real owner can summon its powers,"

Patrick grabbed it and put it in my hand, then ushered me out of the room.
Sign up to rate and review this story