Categories > Games > Silent Hill > Red Bows and Bare Knees

Voyage

by Shorttail 0 reviews

Cardboard box. And help.

Category: Silent Hill - Rating: R - Genres: Horror, Romance - Characters: Alessa Gillespi, Cheryl Mason - Published: 2006-08-10 - Updated: 2006-08-10 - 832 words

0Unrated
Lobby. It was the same old lobby. Nothing had changed when I was sleeping. No, some of the posters were new. But that was it. The colors were the same. The desks and the doors too. But it was okay. As long as the school was empty it was okay.

I pushed the door open and stepped into the hallway. Right in front of me was the door to the yard. To the left were the reception and the hallway with the class rooms. I turned right and headed to the nurse room.

The hallway was bright and filled with mist. The mist had invaded everything. It wasn't snowing inside though. The building was silent. It hadn't been silent before. There had always been someone. It just wasn't the same place. This new empty school wasn't as sad as the one that used to be here.

I put her down on the bed in the nurse room. She woke up briefly and smiled. A weak smile. She shut her eyes lay still. I had to be quick. She'd stay asleep soon.

Her vest and pullover were torn at shoulder. I removed the vest without touching her wound too much. The pullover was worse. I tried to hold her while removing it. It didn't work. It was coated with her blood. A part of her shirt was stuck in her wound too. She wouldn't be able to wear it afterwards anyway.

There were scissors, a cardboard box, and some band aid on the table. I took the scissors and cut her pullover apart. When I removed the bit from her wound it bled harder. I took off her undershirt too. It was just a little stained. In the closet I found a cloth. There was something with a strong smell too. I poured it on the cloth and washed the wound. She shook and moaned.

I couldn't read the label on the plastic bottle. It was meant for cuts and scrapes. It would sting badly and clean it. I put some more on the cloth and washed her again with the clean side. A tooth, perhaps a small stone, fell out. The bleeding stopped. Just to be sure I wrapped her up with the band aid.

The girl sighed. She was naked from the waist and up. Except for the bandage of course. I sighed. There had to be some sort of solution. I turned to the table. The box. There was a box on the table. Maybe he put it there? There was something about it.

It was filled with shredded paper. I looked down the box after opening it. Just shredded paper. Magazine paper. Thicker and colored. I dug deeper. It felt soft. Wonderfully soft. I used both hands to pull it out just slowly.

A dress. A blue uniform just like mine, complete with socks and shoes. A gift from him undoubtedly. Carefully I held it closer and sniffed. The scent was indescribable. Lovely in a way. I had forgotten how happy my own dress made me.

The rest of her stained clothes ended on the floor. I stripped her in no time. I hooked my thumb under the waistband of her panties and pulled. They were halfway off when I stopped. There were no underpants with the uniform.

I looked at her crotch. She'd catch a cold if I took her panties. I felt maternal again. There was something else as well. I couldn't remember exactly what it was, but there was something.

She sighed. I snapped out of it. It had been at least five minutes. I was still holding onto her silky white panties. It was the only clothes she had that weren't bloody. There was no need to change them now. I lifted her waist and slid her panties back on. She moaned again.

Heat. I felt warm. My cheeks burned with crimsonness. I turned away to cool off. It felt too strange. Not now. It tickled. I spread my legs a bit. It got colder. The warmth left my body slowly. Everything was okay.

In a matter of seconds she was wearing the dress. She was unconscious. It wasn't hard though. She was as light as a feather. I pulled her socks halfway up to her knees. Her feet were so small. The shoes fit.

Lastly I tied the red bow around her neck under the white collar of the dress. Something was missing though. I shook her lightly. She yawned and opened her eyes. Her big brown eyes were staring into mine. Just for a moment. Then she fell asleep again.

Tired. It was light and I felt sleepy. I had to sleep. Right now. The bed looked almost as soft as the blue fabric and the girl. I moved her a bit to the side. It was big enough. I climbed it and lay down next to her. I tucked her in and closed my eyes. I kissed her goodnight and fell asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story