Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Young and Reckless

Chapter 23

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 23

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-10 - Updated: 2006-08-11 - 710 words

0Unrated
Thanks syntheticlove1 here is some more chapters for you lol...just fyi our forum is updated before here...the link is at the author page :)

Chapter 23



Stacey's POV


I repeated the words I had just told Laura to myself, as she thanked me.
"So where were you heading?" She asked.
"No where just walking, kinda wanted to be alone,"
"Ohh okay, no problem, you know anything you wanna talk about just yell at me," She gave me a hug, jogging off the other way.
"Yeah, thanks, i wish I could talk to you about this," I whispered to myself. I walked around, hearing the fans crowd in the seats, excited waiting for the show to start.


Laura's POV


"Show starts 5 minutes,"
"You were just suppose to set up tomorrow, how long does that take?" Pete asked.
"I got detoured, is that a problem?"
"Nah,"
"Yeah thats what i thought, have fun," I laughed, as he walked towards the stage. I turned as Andy followed Pete out, just me and Joe, "Hey,"
"hey," he stopped turning looking at me, "I really dont wanna talk about last night before i go on stage, it'd be beest if we just forgot it, okay?"
"Yeah no, I was just gonna say that, no use in ruining friendship over something that cant work anyways right?" I shrugged. He stared at me for a second.
"Right..." He mumbled, "Show's starting... umm you gonna watch?"
"Yeah," I nodded. Joe grabbed his guitar.."Joe," He turned asking huh? "Have fun out there," I smiled.
"I always do," He laughed. Stacey and I watched the show for a little bit, before taking off to go bug Dirty at the merch table.


Stacey's POV

"Show sucks so we came to bug you," I laughed.
"No that has to be the biggest lie ever, what were you told about lying?" Dirty laughed with me.
"Sorry its the best show ever but we still came to bug you, what are you doing?"
"I dont know, dont it look like im working?"
"Nah, not at all," Laura laughed.
"Thanks, I just like to sit here and do nothing, its the best part of handling all this stuff,"
"Yeah I bet, I want your job, being the sister is a lot harder, can we trade? I think that will make Petey happy,"
"Yes, we'll switch," I laughed as Laura took Dirty's spot behind the table.
"Okay what do I do? just sit here and look pretty?"
"Basically,"
"Okay no i want my old job back this is boring," Laura laughed.
"No way being Pete's little sister is fun, I think im gonna go flirt with those cute boys over there," Dirty pointed at some boys that walked over to the food stand.
"I'll go with you," I grabbed Dirty's arm dragging him over, "Hi boys how are you?" I asked the boys the turned to us.
"We good, and you?"
"We're good, we with the band, you wanna meet them?" Dirty flirted. I tried soo hard not to laugh.
"Nice, yeah that'd be sweet," One of the boys answered.
"Allright after the show you make your way over to the merch table we'll get you back there, by the way Im Pete Wentz Sister, Dirty," Dirty put his hand out.
"Uh nice to meet you Dirty," The same boy answered shaking his hand.
"Wait Dirty.. arent you in charge of Fall Out Boys merch?" The other boy asked.
"No, Laura is in charge of that," I pointed to Laura to show them.
"Ohh okay, cool,"
"Yeah soo see you later boys," Dirty smiled waving, as him and I walked back over to Laura.
"No fair they allready knew who I was," Dirty pouted.
"Oh get over it," I laughed.
"We better go shows almost over, and we dont wanna miss the sweaty hugs only we get after the shows," Laura laughed.
"Eww, I'll pass, but okay lets go," We waved to Dirty as we walked back to the stage area. Just as we walked up the boys walked off stage.
"What did we suck? you girls couldnt hang around and watch it all?" Andy asked.
"Yeah, you guys sucked real bad,"
"That hurts," Pete put his hands over his heart, falling back on Patrick.
Sign up to rate and review this story