Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Not So Irrational

Magic!

by princessofoyownworld 16 reviews

Theresa reveals her plan to Odie, and they start to work out some of the kinks.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-08-11 - Updated: 2006-08-11 - 663 words

0Unrated
Gummy Bears Princessofoyownworld does not own Class of the Titans, though she would give half the world to. Just not the half she lives in., sorry Australia and parts of Mexico...

Princessofoyownworld Gummy Bears I don't think that I shall ever own Class of the Titans so don't apologize to the southern half of the world, and I don't own the southern half of the world to give. And I am pretty sure that I made up the magic Theresa speaks of. And Odie seems OOC to me...

Gummy Bears No shit Sherlock!

Princessofoyownworld And on with the Fan fiction.

*

Theresa burst into the brownstone; her excitement seemed to fill the brownstone. "Jay!" The energetic red head called.

"Not here!" Odie's voice said, coming from the living room.

"Any idea where he is?" Theresa asked as she walked into the living room. Odie noticed that she seemed to bounce in, like she had not a care in the world.

"What am I the babysitter around here?" Odie said sarcastically as he concentrated on the video game he was playing.

"So you have no clue where he is?" Theresa suggested.

"Yeah."

"Fine then you can help me." Theresa declared as she grabbed Odie's arm and dragged him away from his video game.

"Hey! Watch it!" Odie said in complaint.

*

"What is all this about Teri!" Odie said as she shut her bedroom door behind them.

"Atlanta." Theresa said as if was the most obvious.

"Riiight" Odie said completely confused.

"And you're supposed to a descendant of Odysseus." Theresa teased.

"Teri!" Odie mumbled.

Theresa looked at her African American friend and smiled sweetly. Odie's face fell; Theresa obviously knew what in Hades she was talking about. "Magic, Atlanta come on Odie" Theresa teased.

"Oh just tell me god damn it!" Odie said getting frustrated.

Theresa laughed, she loved making Odie frustrated, in the end the descendant of Theseus gave in and told her friend her plan.

"So your telling me that we are going to do magic to resurrect Atlanta?" Odie said in disbelief.

"Ya" Theresa said.

"That is so unorthodox." Odie complained. Theresa responded by clipping him over the head.

"If you don't want to help then don't." Theresa teased, knowing full well that he would help.

"Oh fine!" Odie said in defeat.

"Great I need you to help me decide who plays what roll."

"And what are the rolls again?" Odie asked.

"A lover, a sister, a brother, a friend" Theresa recited.

"Well you have to be the sister, Archie's the lover. As for brother and friend well I'm not sure." Odie replied.

"Any of you guys can be the friend but brother is going to be harder. I would like to have Herry as the brother because he is so protective of Atlanta and I, but I would also like to have him keeping people out of the room we are performing the ritual." Theresa said.

"Have Neil as the friend, with his luck the ritual will go smoothly." Odie suggested.

"True, true. Now the brother... no offence, but I think we should use Herry or Jay." Theresa said. "What do you think?"

"Well, both of them would be a good choice and I think I have something to keep people out of the room." Odie said.

"Alright so Herry or Jay?" Theresa asked again.

"I don't know, lets ask the readers."

"Readers? Odie did you hit your head?"

"No, this just seems to much like a story for me." Odie said in reason, Theresa clipped him over the head again. "Ok, lets just ask Herry and Jay."

"Aye"

**

Princessofoyownworld I know my chapters get shorter and shorter, sorry. I am just trying to update frequently. Like I said before Odie seemed OOC sorry about that. And I just had to add the part about the readers.

But like Odie said, what do you think, Herry or Jay as the brother? I like knowing what my readers think. So rate and review!
Sign up to rate and review this story