Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Not So Irrational

A Spell

by princessofoyownworld 8 reviews

Theresa's plan gets put into action.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-08-12 - Updated: 2006-08-12 - 914 words

1Moving
Princessofoyownworld Ok so you guys said Herry should be the brother, so Herry's the brother (or is he?). And next chapter I promise I will have Atlanta come in again, I know you probably don't believe me, because every other time I have you know not have her appear. But this time I promise, and if I don't I wont post another Class of the Titans story. And with the ritual, if they seem OOC, keep in mind that they are casting a spell that I made up so thus they are just reciting. . So I don't think that you will find the spell mentioned in Greek Mythology.

Gummy Bears Princessofoyownworld does not own Class of the Titans, and we are not quite sure what in Hades gave you the idea that she did.

Princessofoyownworld On with the fan fiction.

*

"Herry, Jay get over here!" Theresa called from the living room. Odie was in his bedroom, working on the security system that he promised.

"Mun Munit" Herry said as he crammed a sandwich in his already full mouth. Theresa looked into the kitchen with a confused look on her face.
"One Minute." Jay translated trying to contain his laughter. Theresa smiled to show that she understood now.

A minute and a sandwich later Theresa had the two boys gathered in the sun filled living room. A rush of sadness hit the red haired beauty when she realized the last time she had felt so happy in this room. The feeling left her when she explained her plan to her friends.

"So which one of you wants to be the brother?" Theresa asked slightly out of breath from rushing out the long explanation.

The two boys stayed silent, Herry not quite understanding the plan and Jay unsure if it would work. "I'll do it." Herry said at last.

"Sweet, Jay can you go see how Odie is coming with his security system?" Theresa asked. She gave the descendant of Jason a quick hug and kiss as he left.

"Arch." Herry spoke into his PMR.

"Oi'" Archie replied.

"We need you back at the brownstone."

"On my way!" Archie replied, his voice lighter after reading Atlanta's letter.

"Neil." Theresa spoke into her PMR following Herry's lead.

"'Ello" Neil's voice said over the PMR.

"Can you get back to the brownstone?"

"I don't know, you ditched me at school..." Neil teased.

"Neil." Herry's said into Theresa's PMR, his voice slightly threatening.

"I'm coming, I'm coming."

"And with your luck you can walk back with Archie." Theresa suggested.

*

Atlanta's room was lit with candles. The smell of pine, wild flowers and roses filled the room, coming for incense. The four friends were sitting in a circle around the candles and incense. Theresa had taught everyone their parts in the ritual and they were ready to perform. Odie and Jay were outside the room, standing guard incase Athena suddenly wanted to clean.

"A lover" Archie whispered, his head bowed and eyes closed like every one else. His hands were resting on his knees, he was sitting cross-legged also like every one else in the dimly lit room. Theresa's hand rested on his right hand, Neil on his left, Herry was across from them.

"A sister" whispered Theresa.

"A brother" Herry whispered.

"And a friend." Neil whispered.

"Gather here today." Archie continued, in the whisper that was mandatory at this part, and in the clockwise direction that was mandatory for the whole ritual. (a/n so the order from now on is Archie, Theresa, Herry, Neil. I will for the most part not put who is specking, but I will sometimes to keep you on track)

"To restore"

"The life that was taken to soon"

"To bring back"

"The life, soul and body"

"Of the girl"

"That meant the world," Herry whispered.

"To each of"

"Us in turn" Archie whispered, his voice cracked slightly and he had to swallow to prevent himself from crying.

"So please"

"Artemis protector of the young" Herry whispered, it pained him to mention Atlanta's mentor.

"So please"

"Hebe goddess of youth"

"Lets bring back"

"Our friend"

"So that"

"Once again, we can feel"

"The joy she brought us." Theresa said, her voice rising with each syllable. Right on cue she felt Archie and Herry's hands tighten around hers. She sensed Neil tighten his hold on Archie and Herry's hands. In one smooth motion the group's eyes snapped open.

She felt a strange sensation over take her. She could see a faint light green light fan out from her body. She knew the spell was starting to work.

He light grew in intensity at a steady pace. Archie notice it slow down, he could feel Theresa grow weaker. He doubled his concentration and devoted all his energy to ritual to help. He felt some of his energy slowly leave is body for Theresa's. From staring in the others eyes he knew they felt it to.

*

Princessofoyownworld Oh, the spell has started! I will try and update soon, I have the next week off from babysitting. I am going to try and finish this before I go to Manitoba for about ten days on the eighteenth. No guarantees. So I will try and update soon.

As always please rate and review and many thanks to everyone who already has! Also I appologize for my long Authors notes. And again during the spell they are reciteing the words that they say, just because at times the seem OOC.
Sign up to rate and review this story