Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Not So Irrational

Home Again

by princessofoyownworld 9 reviews

Archie took a step forward and caught her slowly falling body. "I love you." Archie said softly as his and Atlanta's eyes met. Atlanta smiled peacefully and then fainted. Archie took a quick...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-08-13 - Updated: 2006-08-14 - 958 words

1Moving
princessofoyownworld Well here is another chapter. I got kicked off the computer last night other wise you would have had it last night. But I have this chapter and half of the next one written out in my notebook already.

Gummy Bears Princessofoyownworld does not own CotT, though she wishes she does. Now on with the Fan Fiction!

*

Theresa could feel her friend's energy flooding her veins. The light around her was growing stronger every second. It was working, the air in the middle of the circle was beginning to swirl.

*


Atlanta ran around the track, she was winning. Achilles was a couple of meters behind her. The amazing scenery of the Elysian Fields whipped past her.

She had some how made friends with Achilles. It still shocked her; he was the greatest warrior of the Trojan War. She had the same competitiveness with him as she did Archie.

But still she felt that her time had come to soon. Odysseus had help heal her pain some, and she was grateful. But still she dreamed of for some weird reason she got to go home. And if she did she would treasure every moment, and tell Archie that she loved him.

She had thrilled the original six (1), Atalanta, Achilles, Jason, Narcissus, Odysseus and Theseus with the stories of their descendants. But it was not the same as living them. But they were not the hero's she knew. Theseus was not her best friend; Achilles was not the boy she loved. How she longed to see them again.

All of a sudden Atlanta felt weak. Her knees gave out and she fell to the ground in a heap. A searing pain like none she had ever felt before took over her body.

Her shirt and pants began to tear. She felt wet her hair became damp. Small cuts appeared over her body. 'What the hell is happening to me' she thought.

The level of pain increased. A large gash appeared on her right leg. She screamed, tears filled her hazel eyes. Another large gash appeared across her front. The gashes began to ooze blood; her clothes looked to already have blood on them.

The pain was unbearable; it was a wonder to her why she was not fainting. The amazing scenery around her began to spin, or was she spinning? Atlanta did not know.

Atlanta felt herself begin to rise in the air. She rose with her head back, like she was staring at the sky. Her arms were out stretched pencil straight. Her legs were together, pencil straight; her toes were pointed at the ground she was rising from.

She could faintly hear some one call her name. It sounded like Achilles, or was it Archie? Damn it why did they have to sound so similar.

*

Theresa's head flung back so that she was looking at the ceiling. Atlanta thin, damp and bloody frame began to appear above the center of the circle. Everyone in the rooms widened.

Her vibrant red hair was damp. Her clothes were damp and bloody. She had a large gash across her front and down her right leg both were oozing blood. She also had multiple minor cuts and scratches all over her body. But she was Atlanta, theirs none the less.

Out of instinct Herry pushed the candles aside. Not knocking them over. Probably Neil's luck there, Herry was pushing them towards him.

"Atlanta!" a jubilant Archie shouted, jumping to his feet. Theresa began to squeal like a little girl on Christmas morning.

"We did it, we did it!" Neil shouted, jumping up.

"We actually did it! It worked!" Herry yelled as he jumped to his feet and punched the air. Archie took a step forward and caught her slowly falling body.

"I love you." Archie said softly as his and Atlanta's eyes met. Atlanta smiled peacefully and then fainted. Archie took a quick look at his friend's wounds.

"She needs to see Chiron." Archie said as Jay and Odie burst into the excitant filled room.

Jay walked over to Theresa and put a arm around her. She looked flushed. Jay softly kissed her. "Its about time eh?" He whispered.

"Yep" Theresa whispered sounding tired

"I love you" Jay whispered

"I love you to" Theresa whispered back. She softly kissed his lips. "Now lets get Atlanta to Chiron.

*

"How the..." Chiron started as Archie laid down Atlanta on the lounge chair he used for a hospital bed in his study.

"Theresa did you have something to do with this?" Peresephone asked calmly as the remaining titans entered the study.

"Guilty" Theresa said as meekly as she could, she was trying to hide the sense of pride she was feeling.

A look of pride came over Persephone's face. The willowy Goddesses smiled at her student and hugged her.

"I had help." Theresa said.

"Of course, a lover, a sister, a brother, a friend." Peresephone said. "Theresa that is very advanced magic, I am very proud of you but we have to have a talk."

"Like no more bringing back the dead?" Theresa suggested, a mischievous glint in her emerald green eyes.

"Yes."

"I am afraid that I must ask the children to leave. Atlanta's wounds are rather serious." Chiron said calmly.

"But she will make it right?" Archie injected.

The wizened centaur paused for a moment." I hope so" He said when he finally spoke. A silent hush fell over the titans.

*

Princessofoyownworld Well there is chapter 12. I hope you like it! As it turns out I have no hope of finishing this in under a week. Please rate and review.


(1) Seeing as Hercules is a god, he is not in the Elysian Fields. And for this Atlanta is a descendant of Atalanta.
Sign up to rate and review this story