Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Not So Irrational

Visitors and Tears

by princessofoyownworld 4 reviews

Archie reacts to Chirons words andHera pays the titans a visit- not my best chapter.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-08-14 - Updated: 2006-08-14 - 1135 words

1Exciting
Princessofoyownworld Ok here is chapter thirteen, it was pretty easy to write so I guess that it is not so unlucky after all. And I am on fire right now! This is just coming so easily to me! But I don't really like how this chapter turned out.

Oh I have a quote/saying that fits with this chapter:

True friends walk in when the rest of the world walks out.

Gummy Bears Princessofoyownworld does not own Class of the Titans, though she wishes that she did. Now on with the fan fiction!

*

"No she has to. I can't lose her again. No, she can't die. Not again, not after what we did to bring her back. I swear I can't go on with out her, not again. It was so hard last time I cant go through that again. No I love her too much to let her die again. " Archie shouted through the tears that began to run freely form his sapphire eyes. The hysterical descendant of Achilles ran over to his friend's body, she looked so peaceful.

"Archie you must leave." Chiron said calmly. Archie glared at the centaur and ran off.

"Someone go after him!" Odie instructed, blinking back tears.

"No don't!" Theresa shouted through her softly falling tears, she flung an arm out to stop her conscious teammates. "He needs to be alone, he needs to think."

"Theresa's right, we should go back to the brownstone." Jay instructed putting an arm around his softly sobbing girlfriend. Theresa buried her face in Jay polo shirt and let herself cry freely. Jay softly kissed her hair and shifted so he could carrier her piggyback style. Theresa smiled; Jay almost always knew what she needed.

*

It was getting late; the sun was almost set over New Olympia. Theresa sighed, Archie was had not returned yet. He had been gone for three and a half hours, longer than she had thought. She got up from the couch where she had been cuddling with Jay and trying to watch a movie.

Despite her own instructions she was going to go after Archie. And for once she knew that he would be in one of three places, the library, the gym, or Chiron's study. And lucky for her they were all in one building, the hide out of the ancient Greek gods and goddesses.

"Where you going?" Jay asked sleepily.

"For a walk, I need to clear my head." Theresa lied. The red haired beauty grabbed her sweater from her room; it was the same color as her tank top and her car keys.

*

Theresa paused outside the gym in the gods and goddesses hide out. She heard no noise and kept going. Chiron's study was silent as well, the door was open slightly but Theresa could not bring herself to go in.

She opened the heavy oak doors to the library slowly, making sure that the hinges did not squeak. She could hear the muffled sound of crying. Cat like quietly Theresa walked over to the corner of the room the sound was coming from.

"Archie?" She called softly.

"Go away Theresa!" Came Archie muffled reply. From the sound of his quiet and raspy voice Theresa could tell that he had been crying for some time.

"She is going to be fine." Theresa tried to reassure.

"No, what if she is not? I heard Chiron talking o Hera, he said that her chances were fifty- fifty. Theresa I swear I can't lose her again. Theresa she wrote me a letter, she said she loved me. And you know how much I love her. If she goes again I go." Archie said a new set of tears increasing his hysteria.

Theresa could tell how much pain he was in. She had no clue how to react. Archie had just told her that he was ready to commit suicide should Atlanta die again. This last week had really changed their friendship they were much closer. Instinct took over and she sat down beside her hysterical friend and put a comforting arm around him.

Archie was confused normally he would have done something to prevent her action. They did not have the best of relationships, but he could tell that now they were closer. And her action was acceptable. That was what he loved about Theresa; she never gave up on her friends and always came back for you. She always did her best and then some. When all else failed you Theresa would be there.

Archie allowed himself to lean into Theresa as he cried. He could not believe he was letting her see him in his state, Atlanta had never even seen him in this state. He knew that should someone else walk into the room he would never live it down. (a/n I have been in a situation much like this, except we were both crying, there were other people in the room who were crying just as hard and our friend was just moving. We are still getting 'you would make such a cute couple' comments.) Before long Archie put an arm around Theresa and she was sobbing to.

*

Archie woke up and rubbed his eyes. He noticed Theresa sound asleep on his shoulder; his hoodie was wet so he knew she had been crying, hard by the looks of things. Archie yawned and realized how tired he still was. Before long he was back asleep.

*

Jay walked into the kitchen. Old pizza boxes and Chinese ford boxes littered the counter space. Glasses and cutlery were over flowing form the sink. No one had felt like cleaning over the past week and Athena had been spending a lot of time at the school.

Jay proceed to pour himself a cup of coffee and clean up the kitchen. He saw Odie teaching Herry a new video game in the living room and could hear Neil singing in the shower. He had not seen Theresa or Archie yet, but it was still relatively early. And if he knew Archie he was already at the school and Theresa was probably still asleep. The spell had taken a lot out of her.

An hour and a garbage bag later Jay noticed that Theresa was not up yet and he was sure that Archie was already at the school. 'Strange' he thought 'this is much later than Theresa normally sleeps'.

"Children" Hera called from the front hall. Jay walked over and noticed that he was the last one. They were all nervous; Hera had never come to the dorm house before.

*

Princessofoyownworld And there you have chapter thirteen. Now why is Hera at the dorm house? And I will try and update again today.

Any ways please rate and review! And many thanks to all who already have!
Sign up to rate and review this story