Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Young and Reckless

Chapter 37

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 37

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-11 - Updated: 2006-08-11 - 860 words

0Unrated
Our stories are updated on our message board first...the link is in our profile

Thanks for the reviews!

Chapter 37


Stacey's POV


I pulled away. "It will be okay, you just gotta calm down," he pleaded with me.
"You're sister, my best friend hates me right now! and to top it off you keep confusing the hell outta me! she thinks we're sleeping together," I whispered the last part, looking up as his eyes widen.
"She would think that," Pete sighed rubbing his face, "Im sending her home, first thing in the morning,"
"What for?" I asked, wiping my eyes.
"Because it was a bad idea to bring her, I rather have both my sistser and best friend when i get off this tour,"
"If you send her home you'll loose her faster, and then whose to say she wont go behind your back when this tour is over?"
"Why are you on her side?"
"Im not on either side right now, im stating possiblities that i know could very well could happen, why because im her best friend, while your out on tour and being hot shot celeb, Im the one she leans on, and now because of a kiss that you wont even remember tomorrow it could end our friendship," I sat in a chair close by.
"I cant worry about me and you right now, my sister is probably up stairs with my best friend,"
"Oh she is, go be some hero burst in on her, pull her out of his arms and fight with Joe right in front of her, that will bring you to the highest rankings ever in her eyes, and then when your done ruining her life, maybe you can take a second to decide what your gonna be in mine" I rolled my eyes as he turned to walk away. he stopped before taking off. I closed my eyes letting tears fall from them. why was I being so stupid right now?


Joe's POV


I carefully moved her up to my pillows laying her on them, and covering her up. I went to leave the room, but I heard her whisper my name, when I looked back her eyes were open.
"Please dont leave," she whispered, I nodded, turning off the light, and leaving the door cracked. She laid her head on my chest, as I gentely ran my fingers through her hair.


Pete's POV


"Where are they?" I asked walking into the hotel room, seeing Patrick and Andy sitting in a couple chairs watching TV.
"Their in there, but Pete I think she's sleeping, she's really upset over this why make it worse, just let it go until morning," Patrick stood stopping me.
"So let me get this straight my little sister is there probably in the same bed as one of my best friends, and you want me to walk the other way?"
"I want you to calm down and get your head stragiht before you make her hate you,"
"I am calm, but I wont be able to sleep if she's in there with him!" I pointed to the door raising my voice on the last part.
"Dude your not calm, you're fuming, just come on go sleep it off a little, tomorrow you can talk to her about it,"
"Patrick, if it was your little sister in there with me or Andy, or even Joe you'd be pissed, so either you can move out of my way, or I can walk through you," I tried to reason.
"Patrick maybe we should just but out, let him and Joe deal with this," Andy stood up.
"Listen to him," Patrick stepped a side after a minute. I walked to the bedroom, the door was cracked and the lights were off, I pushed the door open, the light from the main room of the suite shined to the bed, where my sister laid sleeping with my best friend. I saw Joe slowly move Laura over to get up, once he got up he walked over to me placing his hand on my shoulder.
"Let's go talk about this, me and you, she's sleeping," I just looked at his hand on my shoulder not saying anything. I pushed his hand off my shoulder punching him with my other hand, he looked up grabbing his lip, "Fuck, Pete jeez," he looked at me.
"Wake her up and tell her you cant be with her," I said in a low calm tone.
"Im not gonna do that, she's 18, that makes her an adult she can do what she pleases," Joe shook his head. I swung again this time he stopped my hand puushing me across the room against the wall. "I dont want to fight with you, but im not gonna take you hitting me," He let go of my hand, stepping back, "Act like a man and talk about this,"
"I did talk, and your not listening, your suppose to be my friend!" I yelled, "CALL IT OFF NOW!"
"I cant..." I swung punching him again, and this time he pushed me back against the wall swinging and hitting me.

reviews are welcomed
Sign up to rate and review this story