Categories > Cartoons > Xiaolin Showdown > The Fifth Xiaolin Dragon

Chapter One: New Dragon on the Block

by Dragon-of-Light 0 reviews

Chapter One: Master Fung has a announced a new student arriving. And there is also a new Sheng Gong Wu! Who is the new student? Which Sheng Gong Wu has been activated?

Category: Xiaolin Showdown - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Clay,Dojo,Kimiko,Master Fung,Omi,Raimundo - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-08-13 - Updated: 2008-10-16 - 2532 words

-1MarySue
Chapter One: The New Dragon on the Block

~~ Xiaolin Temple~~

Dojo slithered into the young monks sleeping quarters with the Ancient Scroll of the Sheng Gong Wu in his hand.

Dojo: "Hey boys and girls."

Kimiko: "Dojo, you are aware that I'm the only girl here."

Dojo: "I know, I just can't help it."

Clay: "So, which Sheng Gong Wu are we huntin today?"

Dojo: "It's the Culver Crystal. This amulet has the appearance of a white crystal inside a clear globe. It allows the user to create a glittering sphere of light to distract one's enemies or light dark areas. So it's kind of like a handy dandy flashlight."

The character holds the amulet up to the other character and it blinds him.

Rai: "Well, at least it's a Sheng Gong Wu."

Omi: "Let's go retrieve it before the forces of evil do."

Kimiko: "So, what else is new?"

Omi: "What about the new student Master Fung told us about?"

Kimiko: "That was an expression Omi."

Dojo: "I didn't know that. When is this new student arriving?"

Clay: "Sometime today."

Dojo: "Well, what are we standing around for? Let's get that Wu, so we can be back in time to greet the new kid."

Rai: "It's a good thing we got the room done."

Omi: "Maybe we'll meet this new student on our way back."

Clay: "Then I guess we'll have to keep an eye out for the Sheng Gong Wu and our new partner."

Everyone stepped outside and Dojo transformed into a big dragon. The young monks hopped on Dojo's back and flew into the sky.


~~Chase Young's Lair~~

Chase Young was doing Tai Chi and Wuya was lying around. She started to shiver and gasped.

Wuya: "A new Sheng Gong Wu has revealed itself! It's the Culvar Crystal!"

Chase Young: "Yes I've heard about it. Let's go."

Wuya: "But what about that Dragon you wanted, for your Lao Lang Long Soup?"

Chase Young: "Don't worry about it, I have one of my fallen warriors to catch it. Besides, we need to collect as much Sheng Gong Wu as possible."

Wuya: "Why?"

Chase Young: "Let's just say I sensed a strong presence."

Wuya: "Is it an evil presence."

Chase Young: "I'm not sure."


~~In the Sky~~

Everyone was one their way to the location of the Culvar Crystal. Kimiko was wearing a blue plaid button jacket over a white blouse, a pink skirt, a pair of white boots, and a white Beret. She had her hair color changed to pink with blue tips.

Omi: "Dojo, where did you hide the Culvar Crystal?"

Dojo: "I hid it somewhere inside Notre Dame."

Kimiko: "You mean we're going to Paris, France?"

Dojo: "That's right."

Clay: "Where exactly?"

Dojo: "Can't remember, that's why we're going there."

Kimiko: "There it is! Notre Dame."

Rai: "Cool."

Omi: "Oh! Most amazing!"

Clay: "Holy cow!"

Dojo landed near the River Seine and everyone got off Dojo's back. They all followed Dojo to Notre Dame and went inside

Dojo: "Looks like we beaten the crowd."

Omi: "This place is more magnificent than it was outside!"

Kimiko: "Let's see, if I were a crystal amulet Sheng Gong Wu, where would I be?"

Clay: "Probably somewhere to blend in."

Raimundo was walking down the aisle when suddenly a bright light shined through the Scared Heart Mosaic Window and blinded him.

Rai: "Aye! What in the world?"

Kimiko: "What's wrong Rai?"

Rai: "The stupid light is blinding me."

Kimiko: "Weird, that ray of light shouldn't be that bright."

Dojo: "There!"

Omi: "There what?"

Dojo: "The Culvar Crystal is hanging right in front of the Scared Heart!"

Kimiko: "What?!"

Dojo: "Just kidding, it's actually hanging on the ceiling."

Clay: "I see it too! Sort of. "

Raimundo stepped out of the light and puts his sunglasses on.

Rai: "I got this one!"

He flew up and grabbed the Culvar Crystal. Raimundo flew back down with the Sheng Gong Wu in his hand and held it up with pride. Suddenly, there was a strange haunting sound coming from the Organ Piano.

Dojo: "WHAT WAS THAT?!"

Omi: "The Haunting Melody of..."

A voice interrupted Omi's sentence.

"That's right! Jack Spicer is in the house!"

Kimiko: "Oh great."

Clay: "Since when did you learn to play the Piano Spicer?"

Jack Spicer: "Me? I thought it was you guys."

"That would be me."

Everyone turned their heads to where the voice the voice cam from. It came from where the Organ Piano is held. A couple of dark figures appeared out of nowhere. It was Chase Young and Wuya.

Chase Young: "I had years of practice."

Wuya: "Amazing isn't he? At least he has talent, unlike you Jack."

Jack Spicer: "Hey, not fair! I was here first! The Culvar Crystal is mine!"

Omi: "If all of you want it, you'll have to get it from us!"

Chase Young and Wuya jumped up and landed near the alter. The young monks got into their fighting positions, preparing to fight.
The fight went on for 15 minutes. During the fight, the Xiaolin Warriors were passing the Culvar Crystal to each other; Rai passed it to Omi, Omi passed it to Clay, Clay passed it to Kimiko, and so on. Jack Spicer got his butt whooped 20 times and all of his Jack-bots were in pieces. Wuya got flipped by Kimiko. Everything was going well for them, but when Omi threw the Culvar Crystal to Raimundo, it flew over his head and landed in the middle of the floor. Raimundo ran toward it and so did Chase Young. Raimundo tripped and looked up to find that Chase Young was standing over it.

Chase Young: "Looks like I win."

Omi: "Not so fast Chase Young!"

Chase Young found himself being surrounded by Omi, Kimiko, and Clay. He got into his fighting pose and he was going to make the first move until a crow flew into Notre Dame and landed on Wuya's shoulder. The crow whispered urgent news to her, and she has a shocked look on her face.

Wuya: "Um, Chase?"

Chase Young: "What is it Wuya?" Sounded annoyed.

Wuya:"I think you should listen to this."

The crow flew and landed on his master's shoulders told him what happened. Chase was both shocked and angry.

Chase Young: "WHAT?! YOU LET THAT KID GET AWAY WITH MY DRAGON?!"

Jack Spicer: "Could someone tell me what's going on here?"

Wuya: "The less you know the better."

Chase picked up the Culvar Crystal.

Chase: "It seems I have a pest in my neck of the woods. You can keep this Sheng Gong Wu."

He threw it to Raimundo and the dangerous Heylin Duo left.

Jack Spicer: "Aww man! No Xiaolin Showdown? Not even a thumb wresting match?"

Everyone looked at Spicer, feeling annoyed by his attitude.

Jack Spicer: "I think I'll take my leave."

He flew away in his flying pack.

Dojo: "Whoa, it takes a lot of guts to mess with Chase Young's minions."

Rai: "I think we should find this kid before they do."

Dojo and the young monks walked out of Notre Dame and stood outside. Dojo transformed into a big dragon again and they hopped on hid back.

Clay: "Bon Voyage Gay Pariee."

Everyone looked at Clay strangely.

Clay: "What? Cowboy can't speak French?"

They flew back to China super fast because if they don't, that girl's fate will be sealed.

~~In the sky~~

The rain poured down as the young monks were flying around looking for the kid Chase Young is after.

Omi: "Dojo, we must hurry."

Dojo: "I'm trying kid, but don't see anyone or anything. Finding Wu is a lot easier. "

Clay: "At this rate, that kid could be anywhere."

Rai: "We have to keep trying."

They suddenly heard a scream from below.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Rai: "You guys hear that?"

Kimiko: "It's coming right from those woods."

Omi used a telescope to see where Kimiko is pointing. He sees a kif with copper colored hair, amber eyes, wearing a green army jacket, a pair of blue baggy jeans, a pair of black sneakers, and a light brown cap.

Omi "There!"

Dojo: "Hang on everyone!"

Dojo flew down to the ground fast as he can like a bolt of lightening.

~~Back on the ground~~

Chase Young: "Hand it over"

"Over my dead body!"

Wuya: "That could be arranged."

Wuya disappeared and reappeared behind the kid. She grabbed both of her hands.

"Let go! Get away from me!"

Chase Young: "Not until I get that dragon."

They heard a voice yelling behind them.

Clay: "Is this a private party, or can we join?"

They turned around to find the young monks standing before them.

Chase Young: "This is none of your business monks.

Kimiko: "We're making it our business."

Omi: "Prepare to suffer a humiliating defeat!"

He and Chase Young fought each other while the others are rescuing the kid.

Clay: "WUDAI CRATER-EARTH!"

Clay stomped his foot on the ground and caused a little earthquake. The kid stepped on Wuya's foot.

Wuya: "Ow!"

Wuya's grip was loosened and the kid fell over.

Clay: "You okay little buddy?"

"I'm fine."

Wuya got up, looking very angry. She sees the pink dragon hiding behind the bushes, but Dojo sees her and slithers up to Wuya and bites her hand.

Wuya: "Ouch! Why you little..."

Dojo grabs the female dragon's hand and they both slither away to safety.

"Amber! Where are you?"

Chase Young slammed Omi into a tree and sees the kid free from Wuya's grasp.

Chase Young: "Never send a witch to do a man's job!"

Kimiko: "Last time I checked, you're not even human."

But Kimiko stopped him before Chase can make a move. She pulled out her Wudai weapon and her elemental Sheng Gong Wu.

Kimiko: "CAT'S EYE DRACO-ARROW SPARROW!"

A bunch of flaming birds aimed at Chase Young. They were able to stop him at his tracks. Omi was able to recover and leaped into the air to attack him.

Omi: "TSUNAMI STIRKE-WATER!"

That powerful attack knocked Chase Young across the field and hit Wuya. They both left without saying a word. The flames from Kimiko's attack became stronger, The kid backed away.

Kimiko: "LOOK OUT! There is a cliff behind you!"

Kimiko yelled.

"Huh?"

Suddenly part of the cliff crumbled and she fell.

"Ahhhhh!"

Raimundo ran toward the cliff to save the kid.

Rai: "Shoku-WIND!"

He jumped into the sir and flew down. He flew faster than the speed of light. Raimundo was able to catch up with the kid.

Rai: "Hang on dude!"

Raimundo reached out and grabbed the kid's hand. They both flew upward and made it back to the top.

Rai: "Hey, are you okay?"

The kid looked up at him. Raimundo was stunned.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

The mysterious kid was a girl. She took off her jacket to cool off, underneath it was a white baby-t with a canary yellow lotus blossom on the front and long midnight blue sleeves. Whoa, she is cute! He thought. Raimundo blushed a little the moment he saw her face. The girl turned looked down to see how far the fall was from the cliff. She freaked out at the thought of it and the girl held on to Raimundo tight.

"That was so scary!"

Rai: "It's okay, you're safe."

They both walked away from the cliff and they met up with Omi, Clay, and Kimiko.

Omi: "The kid's a girl?!"

"Hey, this kid happens to be a teen."

Rai: "Where are those creeps?"

Clay: "I'm afraid they left. Those two are stranger than a two headed earthworm."

Kimiko: "Ewww, let's just change the subject."

Clay: "Hey, has anybody seen Dojo?"

Dojo: "We are over here!"

Kimiko: "We?"

Dojo slithered up to them and Amber followed him.

"Amber you're okay!"

Amber: "I'm glad you're okay too."

She slithered up to and jumped into the girl's pouch.

Omi: "Is this dragon yours?"

"Actually we just met today. I saved her from a guy wearing wolf's clothing, I think he's a friend of Chase."

Dojo: "So you're the Dragon Savior."

"I guess you can say that. Anyway, I would like to thank all of you for saving me."

Kimiko: "No prob. So, what's your name?"

Omi: "It's Omi."

Kimiko: "I was asking her, not you."

Omi smiles and giggles in embarrassment.

"My name is Aly Tanner and I'm from London, England. This is Amber."

Kimiko: "Hi, I'm Kimiko Tohomiko. Dragon of Fire, and I love your outfit."

Clay: "I'm Clay Baily, Dragon of the Earth. Nice to meet you Ms. Aly Tanner."

Omi: "I'm Omi, Dragon of the Water, and the greatest Xiaolin Warrior of all time."

Dojo: "I'm Dojo Konochojo, and on behalf of all the dragons in the world, thank you for rescuing one of the members of our family."

Aly: "Thanks."

She saw Raimundo standing quietly. Aly walked up to him.

Aly: "And your name would be?"

Rai: "My name? It's...uh...um...uh...Ricky...no...er...Carlos...no I mean..."

Kimiko: "Looks like Raimundo is over heating."

Omi: "WHAT?! Grab on Raimundo! I'll cool you down! ORB OF TORNAMI!"

A blast of water shot out of the orb and it hit Raimundo, he fell to the ground and he was all wet. He tried to get up, but he slipped and fell on his butt. Aly grabbed his hand and helped him up.

Aly: "Are you okay?"

Rai: "I, Raimundo Pedrosa, Dragon of the Wind and Shoku Leader of the Xiaolin Dragons, am fine."

Nice move doofus. He thought. Aly giggled a little, amused by Raimundo's humor.

Aly: "You're so funny Raimundo."

Rai: "Please, call me Rai."

Kimko: "So Aly, where are you heading?"

Aly: "I was on my way to the Xiaolin Temple."

Omi: "Ooh! Then you must be the new student Master Fung was told us about!"

Dojo: "Hop on everyone."

Dojo changed into a big dragon everyone got on. Aly was both suprised and a little freaked out.

Kimiko: "You okay Aly?"

Aly: "I never flew on a dragon before."

Omi: "Didn't you fly on Amber when you were traveling?"

Aly: "No, traveled by plane, train, bus, and on foot."

Amber: "I don't how to change shape or fly. No one taught me."

Dojo: "Don't worry Amber, I'll teach you how when we get there."

Amber: "Thanks Dojo for offering and saving me too."

Dojo: "Aw shucks."

Raimundo held out his hand to Aly, letting her know everything is okay.

Rai: "Need a hand?"

Aly smiled at Raimundo and took his hand. She was sitting behind Raimundo and in front of Kimiko.

Dojo: "Next Stop; Xiaolin Temple."

The sky became clear and they flew up into the air to return to the Xiaolin Temple. Dojo landed on the temple grounds and everyone got off. Aly had a bit of trouble getting down, she was worried she might fall. Clay helped her to get down on the ground. Dojo returned to his normal size and Amber slithered up Aly's arm and sat on her shoulder. So this is the Xiaolin Temple. Aly thought. She stood in front of the temple with awe. It was on that day Aly's life was about to change forever.
Sign up to rate and review this story