Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Itachi's New Job

Itachi's New Job

by UchihaMassacre123 0 reviews

Itachi has been given another chance at life. But after an attack on his peaceful town Itachi joins Hellsing. Now his never ending fight escalates to new heights.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Itachi - Published: 2014-11-20 - 565 words

2Original
Itachi woke up in a white room. He looked around and saw no one. However he woke up to see a man floating in the air. Itachi was a person who rarely showed signs of being shocked, and this was one of the few times he was.

"Who are you?" Itachi asked. The man smiled and floated closer.

"Hello Itachi I am Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki, otherwise known as the Sage of the Six Paths." Hagoromo explained. Itachi stood in shock as the creator of all ninja stood before him. He believed the man was nothing, but a myth even joining the Akatsuki didn't change that opinion.

"I know you have many questions, but right now I have a deal for you." Hagoromo said. Itachi raised an eyebrow at this. Deals with powerful beings were always dangerous since you never knew the outcome.

"Do not worry. This is for your benefit for your suffering and your guidance to both Indra and Ashura's reincarnation." The sage explained. Itachi still didn't say a word.

"Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha have learned many lessons and teachings from you. This along with how you handled the situation leading to your misery and demise is a great deal even for someone like you. Not only to give up your peaceful life, but also your health and future. I plan to give you a special reward for all that." Hagoromo said.

"But why me? Hundreds if not thousands of ninja deserve this chance. I got my closure with my brother and left him in good hands. My work has been completed the second I brought the 4th Great Ninja War closer to ending." Itachi said.

"Yes I know of your trials. This why I'm sending you into another world. You still have to fight, because I believe you haven't been at peace yet." Hagoromo stated.

Itachi froze and looked down beaten. Even with all he's learned and preached he couldn't face his still inner turmoil. Sometimes he just contemplated suicide with guilt of killing his family and friends. And sometimes he wished he could have a family or even just a time where he doesn't have to worry about being killed. It was only his love and belief in his younger brother that fed his will to live. And Itachi also owes a blonde ninja for watching his brother and encourages his goal to change Sasuke.

"Fine you got me. What exactly will I do in this life?" Itachi asked. Hagoromo smiled and opened a portal.

"You will land in a place called England. I've changed your speech and language to english. Also with the something massive going on there I'm going to restore your sight and keep the Mangekyo from ruining it. This should allow you to use it more effectively like when you were reanimated. You should be able to make allies and find the peace there. Though let's just say things are much darker than they are back here." The Sage explained. Itachi just looked back at the sage and thought of what's going on here.

"I will go." Itachi said. The Sage nodded and touched his eyes. He felt even more stronger than normal, before feeling sucked away. Everything was weird and distorted. Itachi felt like he was going made, before feeling something solid. He opens his eyes to see trees and the sun.

His new life now begins.
Sign up to rate and review this story