Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Itachi's New Job

Chapter 2

by UchihaMassacre123 0 reviews

Itachi has been given the chance to rebuild and create a new life for himself. He's living a nice life until he gets a job at the Hellsing organization. Now his never ending fight escalates to new ...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Itachi - Published: 2014-11-20 - 1538 words

2Original
Itachi looked around and went to town. He looked at his clothes and see he was wearing something similar to his anbu clothing minus the armor and weapons.

"Cheddar Town huh. Odd name for a place." He said and walked to town. He saw all kinds of people there and wondered what kind of life he was going to have and what will it affect. Itachi smiled seeing the people and it reminded him of Konoha and its people.

"Well first step is to find work." Itachi said. He ran to a store and saw a help wanted sign. He opened it and saw a nice family running it.

"Ah hello sir. How may I help you today?" The man said. Itachi smiled at his warm tone.

"Yes I would like to apply for a job here. I've been traveling and decided to settle in a nice quiet town." Itachi said. The child went up to him with something in her hand.

"Excuse, but what is your name? I'm Maria nice to meet you." Maria said holding out her hand. Itachi kneeled down and shook her hand.

"Hello Maria I'm Itachi. Itachi Uchiha." he introduced. The mother went up to Itachi and got her daughter.

"Itachi Uchiha. That sounds foreign is it asian." The woman asked. Maria tilted her head at the confusion.

"Um yes ma'am. It's just that I was born in Japan and have been traveling to look for a place to rest and live a life different than back home." Itachi said. It wasn't a complete lie. He was given a chance to live differently.

"Alright Itachi we just moved and started to live here as well. We could use some help around here and it looks like you don't have a place to stay. In fact you can stay with us and pay rent." The owner said. Itachi felt happy and agreed to the deal.

"Excellent. My name is John and my wife here is Lisa. We're glad to meet your acquaintance Itachi." John said.

"Likewise I look forward living and working with you." Itachi said shaking his hand.

Over the next 4 months Itachi lived, worked, and played with his boss's family. But that doesn't stop him from thinking and training. Every night he would go to a small clearing near the town and train. It was difficult to build his chakra levels higher since he recovered from his illness. But over time he managed to keep his skills at its pinnacle. Then something dark and evil was bothering Itachi. Itachi was in the field gathering vegetables and fruit from his garden when a hooded figure was behind him.

"Beautiful day is it not?" The figure said. Itachi felt a chill in his spine and had kunai in his sleeve incase something happened.

"Yes it is. Excuse, but who are you?" Itachi asked.

The figure reached his palm out and grabbed Itachi's shoulder. Itachi twisted his body and grabbed the figure back and cut his arm. This didn't faze the attacker and punched him to the tree. However Itachi did some hand signs as he flew towards the tree.

"Water Style: Water Bullet Jutsu!" He said and the puddles rose and formed small bullet forms and attacked the person. The water hit its target and smashed him or her into the ground. Itachi ran with his sharingan activated. THe figure got up, before Itachi appeared in front of him and kicked him. He grabbed the throat and held him against the wall.

"Who are you?" Itachi asked. The only response was gagging. Itachi grew impatient and tightened his grip.

"Fine be that way. I'll take the information forcefully." Itachi said trying to look at the person in the eyes. He only didn't expect a man to punch him in the gut and throw him on the ground.

"Damn I need to recover. Next time boy you will be my ghoul.'' The guy said. That was last thing the guy said before melting into the shadows. Itachi got up and breathed slowly.

'Who was that man? His abilities and moves were far faster and stronger than I expected. If I wasn't prepared I would've died. He didn't leave any clues to find out who he was and somehow I have a feeling of something big going on. If I wasn't busy with work I could scale a full investigation on this. That's it tonight after delivering a package I'll go hunting. Maria, Lisa, and John I promise to protect you all.' He said. And if that wasn't enough he heard a little girl's voice calling his name.

"Itachi, Dad wanted me to give you the package tonight." Maria said passing a small box.

"Thank you Maria. Hey once I get back we can have my tea and you can tell me how your day at school was today." Itachi said. Maria's eyes sparkled at the thought and nodded madly. She and Itachi grown like siblings and loved each other very much.

"Okay Maria I'll be gone for the day so save all your news with me when I get back." Itachi said getting on his bike. Maria just hugged him goodbye and let him leave.

Later that night.

Itachi looked at the night sky. It was chaotic at the delivery point and he now just got his new clothes. It was a custom made Akatsuki cloak. He only got for the nostalgia and he had to go hunting for something. However something wasn't right.

'What a strange feeling. I haven't felt anything like this since the Nine Tails attack.' He thought. Another weird thing is that he saw something on the road. It looked someone was injured. When he went to the person he flipped it over to see a dead corpse.

Itachi recoiled back as he heard something behind him. He saw 10 people who looked like zombies walking towards him. The walked towards him and tried to grab him. Itachi lept back and threw a couple shuriken at them. The shuriken stuck on them like sticky notes and didn't slow down. Itachi panicked and did 5 hand signs.

"Fire Style: Grand Fireball Jutsu!" He yelled. The fireball came out and burned the corpses to a crisp. Seeing his bike was destroyed in the attack he grabbed his cloak he was holding an put it on and ran through the tree to town.

"Dammit what happened? I hope everyone is fine." Itachi said. Itachi landed and saw police lights, cars, and sirens there. They all blocked the paths to Cheddar Town. Itachi ran to the path fastest there only for several police to stop him.

"Alright stop you there bloke." A female cop said. Itachi stopped and saw the officials there.

"Son, what do you think you are going?" A fat cop said. Itachi looked at the man very irritated.

"I'm heading in that town to get my friends out of there." He said calmly as he can. THe cop looked at him like he was crazy.

"Are you stupid? Reports have come in that most of the townspeople was slaughtered and our guys aren't fairing that much." The guy said. Itachi's eyes widened in shock at the thought. John, Lisa, and Maria could be hurt or dead and he's here far away to help them. He didn't think of it very much when a woman and her supposed butler came into the picture.

"Sir Integra are you sure you want to come here? We have many people in our employment to gain control here. You don't need to be here." The butler said. Itachi stepped back from the fat cop and went closer to hear the conversation.

"Walter the recent spike in attacks has gone up much farther than before. This demands my attention as we need more intel on what's going on." Integra said. Itachi listened and decided to get more info.

"Sir Integra that young man has been watching us for awhile." Walter said. Integra turned around looked at Itachi. Itachi had a blank face on as he watched them.

"Leave him Walter he's just a boy." Integra said. Itachi got slightly angry from this and jumped right in front of them.

"No you are going to answer my questions." Itachi said Integra scoffed at his remark and berated him.

"Move along you stupid boy. Even if I contain the answers you have you would only shake them off as disbelief. Now move my attention is needed elsewhere." Integra said. Walter and her just continued walking past him till they were surrounded by crows. They panicked and looked above them to see a floating Itachi above them.

"You are caught within my Genjutsu. Do not worry only a few seconds will pass in the real world." Itachi said. Integra and Walter froze and saw everything weirdly. Integra sighed. Her years of experience as a leader and a cold one at that allows her to show little signs of panic.

"Fine. But after I explain everything you need to release me so I can go back to working." Integra said.

"Deal. Now tell me everything you about what's going on." Itachi said with both of his eyes in their Mangekyo form.
Sign up to rate and review this story