Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Itachi's New Job

Chapter 3

by UchihaMassacre123 0 reviews

Itachi has been given the chance to rebuild and create a new life for himself. He's living a nice life until he gets a job at the Hellsing organization. Now his never ending fight escalates to new ...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Itachi - Published: 2014-11-20 - 2336 words

2Original
"If you must know those things you encountered were ghouls. Reanimated corpses of non-virgins or soldiers of a vampire. The only way to stop them is to destroy the head or the heart of them with blessed metals like bullets or swords . But to stop them completely is to take out the head vampire." Integra explained. Itachi just stood and listened. It was obvious that something like this was much different than facing ninjas. And unlike the reanimated he fought, mainly Nagato, they had no control of themselves.

"However if the head vampire bites a virgin of the opposite sex they became a vampire. It is in our best interest to stop that from happening. If that does happen fighting them would be much more difficult. That is all the information I can give you on the enemy that attacks that town." Integra said. Itachi closed his eyes and ended the Tsukuyomi.

"Thank you Integra-sama. I should leave and try to find any survivors." Itachi said leaving Integra and Walter.

"Do you have a death wish? You lack the effective weapons needed to fight such an enemy. And how will you find what you desire?",questioned Integra. Itachi looked back at them with his Sharingan activated.

"Unlike most people I possess incredible visual prowess. I will use my eyes to seek what I need and to save those who are in need." Itachi said. He jumped up to the sky and started to run towards the town.

"Sir Integra I suggest we should meet and confirm our position on this attack with the police force." Walter said. Integra looked at her butler with a stone look.

"Of course. While we do that send Alucard after that boy. I can't have anymore people die under our watch now can we?" Integra said. Walter nodded and left to call Alucard. Integra looked at the sky and then proceeded to find the official leaders there.

In Town

Seras Victoria, a police woman, is with here with her squad. They have been sent in to stop the threat going on over there and rescue any survivors. She reached for a house, while the rest of the squad went to the church.

"Victoria once you're done meet us at the church we'll plan the rest of our movements in there." The captain said. Seras nodded and went inside the house. Inside she was greeted with the smell of rotting flesh and was stepping in pools in fresh blood.

She looked and saw part of the house looked like a bomb went off. She heard crying and saw a little girl in the corner crying. She looked she was holding a strange ninja and had some paper with strange symbols on it.

"Excuse are you okay?" Seras said. The girl looked at her and then moved back. Seras saw this and moved closer to her. The girl just moved back even further.

"Please I'm an officer. I can help you." Seras said running towards the girl and grabbing her. The girl struggled and tried to get away from Seras, but quickly gave up and started crying in her arms. Seras only held her and saw the destruction.

"Who are you and what are you doing here? And why is the house look like it was blown up?" Seras asked. The girl looked up and began to talk in a whisper.

"I'm Maria. I was doing my homework and waiting for my friend to come back from his job and then I heard screaming. I ran downstairs to see my dad getting bitten by a zombie. My mother suffered the same fate. I ran to my friends room and grabbed some things he warned me not to use. But I ran and put one of these slips of paper on one of them and it blew up. Luckily I had some cover. Then I huddled in a corner and did the same to my mom and dad when they started to attack me. I stayed here and used the pieces of paper until they left me alone. I just stayed near the corner and waited until he came back or someone not zombie came by." She explained. Seras looked torn at the girl.

"Okay listen right now I have friends here that can help us get to safety. Here let's go." Seras said picking her up. Maria kept her head buried in her neck and tried not to move much. Seras opened the door and started to head towards the church. Seras stopped when she heard gunshots and seeing ghouls come out. Then she sees a priest licking blood off his fingers and looking at them. Maria cries when she saw this and tried getting Seras to run.

Seras tried running away. She ran and shot any ghouls near them. But in little time she only has one clip left and lots of ghouls before them. As such problems arose, Maria and Seras retreat into a clearing near the outpost.

"Well my dear children do not run it is impossible to resist us." A figure said. Seras turned around and saw the priest in front of them. Seras had her pistol out and filled his head with lead. She smiles until she hears laughing and almost screams as the thing reels its ugly head back. Maria grabs that explosive tag and slapped it on his leg. The explosion pushed them both back and everything was ringing. Maria got up to see the priest in front of her without a scratch. He looked very angry and slapped her.

"Ungrateful brat you're not even worthy eating. However my dear I'm not one giving up fresh blood. I will only bite you and you will face the slow and painful transformation." The priest said nipping her arm. Maria clutched her arm silently screaming for help. Seras crawled to her only to stopped by the priest.

"Well my child you are well developed and what is this? You are a pure virgin. I must say with someone as attractive as you stay pure they're might be hope for this world. However I want to ravage you and take that purity away. And once I have my fun I'll turn you into a ghoul. I am sorry my dear, but I am far above your standards." The priest said. Seras was petrified and struggled to move.

He moved his teeth near her neck and was about to bite before hearing something. He opened his eyes and looked around him to see the ghouls behind him were covered in black flame. The ghouls howled in agony before they were effectively dust. As he stood in shock of this he felt someone grab his shoulder and throw him. He looked up to a see a person with a black cloak and red clouds on it looking at him.

"Its you. The boy who fought me off." The priest said. In the night the Sharingan had a dull glow and was the only color that could be clearly seen.

"Yes it is. And now I get to start my hunt vampire." Itachi said. He was going to charge when he heard a familiar scream and saw Maria along with Seras who was trying helping her. Itachi stopped and ran towards them. He was worried and scared for Maria's sake. Once he got there she saw her skin changing to a pale gray color.

"Maria what happened?" Itachi asked. Maria just continued to struggle and wither. Seras was holding her hand.

"She was bitten after she threw an explosive piece of paper." Seras explained. Itachi looked and saw the pieces of the explosive tag. Before he could say something he heard more laughter.

"How precious. This is why I became a vampire. Human emotion is sad and pathetic. It shows weakness and shows what we really are. Pathetic bags of flesh only meant to exist to feed the more superior. That girl is an example of that. Anyways I guess I won't have my fun ghouls shoot them." The priest said. The ghouls that weren't burned held their guns and opened fire.

A massive dust cloud came over them and the priest laughed maniacally. His laughter ended quickly when something bright orange and red stood before them. It was a shield with skeleton arm holding it. It showed Seras and Itachi still standing over Maria's struggling body. And before the priest could say anything shots were fired and the ghouls started to fall. The priest looked around to see a man with a silver gun and red clothing before him.

"Well, well it appears you're just not a brat after all. Not like this wannabe vampire." The man said.

"Who the hell are you?" The vampire priest asked. The subject smirked and took off his hat and faked the enthusiasm in his intro.

"You may call me Alucard. It's my displeasure to meet your disgustingness." Alucard said. The priest got angry and ran over to Alucard. He lunged through his chest and tore him apart. He kept yelling die and just ripped Alucard too many pieces.

Itachi put down his shield and ran towards the man and Seras tried to comfort priest had ripped and destroyed him only for Itachi to charge at him and had several shuriken be impaled in his arm and eye. Itachi went on the offensive and started to use taijutsu on his opponent. Itachi's sharingan started to work and read all of the priest's moves for counters. However both him and the priest stop when laughter was heard and saw the ripped corpse move. The dust around it swirled and it fell down soon after to reveal a revived Alucard. He took out his gun and pointed it at the priest.

"My turn." Alucard said. The priest panicked and knocked over Itachi to grab Seras and put his throat on Maria.

"Alright stop you two. I have two hostages here. If you want them to stay alive or in this case one of them alive just let me go." The priest said. Itachi started to do a familiar hand sign until Alucard stopped him.

"Don't be a fool boy. You could not save them even if you were as fast as him. Let me handle this.'' Alucard said. Itachi already had a shadow clone out and just looked Alucard.

"Police Girl are you a virgin?" Alucard asked. Both Itachi and the priest were confused about the question. Seras just looked very embarrassed.

"I will repeat my question. Are You A Virgin?" Alucard said. The priest suddenly understood this and tightened his grip on her throat.

"You bastard!" The priest said.

"Answer ME!" Alucard demanded.

"Yes I am!" Seras finally admitted.

Then one gunshot went through Seras and the vampire. Both coughed blood and fell in opposite directions. Itachi ran and caught Seras as she fell. And Alucard did the same except ran his hand right through the chest. The vampire cried out in pain as he died and fell to the ground. Itachi held Seras near Maria.

"Boy let me hold the police girl I need to ask her something. And then we can deal with your friend." Alucard said. Itachi passed Seras to Alucard and picked up Maria.

"Itachi." She whispered.

"Shh. Quiet Maria save your strength. I'm going to save you once we take care of your cop friend." Itachi said. He looked and saw Alucard bite Seras's neck. Since Alucard was his ally he didn't worry. And once Alucard was done he walked over to Itachi.

"So tell me. How do we reverse the process?" Itachi said. However the look in Alucards eyes and the body language he was saying told him the news.

"That maggot of vampire wasn't a true one yet he carried just enough traits to be one. The process from human to ghoul is irreversible. Which is strange since child ghouls should not exist. The only thing you can do for her is to put her out of her misery." Alucard said. Maria felt something wet on her and saw Itachi was crying.

He was doing his best not to, but it was too late. Itachi's thoughts went back to the day he slaughtered his clan and how he killed his parents. Again he has failed and again it will haunt him. However he felt a hand on his cheek to see Maria holding his face.

"Do not cry Itachi. You are a strong man and if you carry me along with the rest of your burdens you will fail. Just do it." Maria said closing her eyes. Itachi stood back as Alucard put his gun to her head.

"No let me do it." Itachi said. Alucard just put his gun back and went to go pick up Seras. Itachi focused chakra into his right eye and said his final words.

"Maria you were my sister. I called you my friend and now you must go. If we meet again." Itachi said before Maria finished his words.

"We can have tea together and talk about our latest adventures. I like your tea so make sure to have some ready when we meet again. Big brother my conscious is slipping. Just finish me off. And Itachi I love you." Maria said. Itachi's right eye started to cry blood.

"I love you too Imōto. Rest in peace." Itachi said. Alucard has Seras wrapped in his cloak and watching with a close eye.

"Amaterasu!" Itachi said and black flames erupted over Maria covering her body. The flames danced around her until she was no more. He turned to leave until he was stopped by Alucard.

"What is it that you want?" Itachi asked.

Alucard gave him his signature smile and said, "Well I'm offering you the chance to work for us. My Master could use someone like you." Itachi looked at him and the ruins of the town.

"I suppose. I escaped my hell and entered a new one." Itachi said.
Sign up to rate and review this story