Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blood and Darkness

Listen

by DarknessBliss 0 reviews

The residents of Ophelia's Field are unaware of the attack that's about to unfold.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2014-11-26 - 1315 words

0Unrated
Nightfall came quickly over Ophelia's Field. The rainfall has started to die down a little. Everyone was either inside of Masque's Hall or in the main house. Blissfully unaware of the impending danger.

Tabatha was sitting by the big window in Masque's Hall, listening to the rain splattering down the window panes. Mikey was sitting next to her, reading yet another book about vampiric freaks.
Serafina waltzed into the room and saw them, "Hi, Mikes. Hi, Tabby. How's your hand?"
Mikey looked up from his book and turned to Tabatha, "You hurt your hand?"
"I'm fine now, Serafina," Tabatha told her and then turned to Mikey. "Yes, I did. I was cleaning up the hallway-"
"Which was littered with YOUR books!" Serafina pointed out.
Tabatha eyed Serafina, but nevertheless continued to speak to Mikey, "I picked up a book with a cross necklace."
"Crosses hurt her," Serafina piped out.
Mikey's eyebrows rose in surprise and he took her hand into his own. He examined it and saw a tiny wound in a shape of a crucifix. It was healing now, but you could still see it.
He gently squeezed her hand and bit his lip, "I'm sorry. If I'd knew one of those books had a cross in it..."
Tabatha gave him a forgiving smile, "It's okay. I'm fine."
Mikey didn't let go of her hand, "Yeah, but still..."
Tabatha blushed bright pink but fought it off, "It's okay. Really."
Mikey looked at Tabatha. Tabatha looked at Mikey. He still held her hand and Tabatha decided to be bold and laced her fingers with his. Now Mikey was blushing. Tabatha was smiling at him and he couldn't help but smile back at her.
Serafina giggled to herself while watching them. Well well, Serafina thought gleefully. Looks like little Tabby has a crush on her master's brother. Aw, maybe it would work out between-
Serafina snapped out of her thoughts and raised her head up a little. She just heard something coming from outside.
Both Mikey and Tabatha looked at her. "What is-" Tabatha tried to ask but Serafina shushed her.
"Somebody's out there," Serafina whispered.
She motioned Mikey and Tabatha to get away from the window while she went closer to the window.

Back in the house, Frank and Ray were in the living room. Ray was flipping through a book on the couch. Frank pulled out a cigarette from his pocket, put it to his lips, and lit it up with his lighter.
He took a drag and spoke to Ray, "Ray, that night when Helena went into a feeding frenzy for the first time...did she look and act like that the first time like she did last night?"
Ray nodded and shivered at the memory, "Yeah"
Frank plopped down on the couch next to Ray, "Well, I'll admit it. She's a vicious bitch when she gets that way."
"Be glad you weren't there the first time," Ray said.
Frank took another inhale from his cigarette and blew the smoke through is nose, "But I never saw a more sexy killer."
Ray took a breath, "Frank, do you have a death wish or something? You keep going after Helena, Gerard will kill you."
"I don't care," Frank said in a serious tone. "You think just because Gerard took me in after he killed my family, I should have this sense of undying loyalty to him. Well, I fucking don't. If I could find any means of hurting him, I will take them"
"So this is your own twisted revenge!" Ray was outraged.
"NO IT'S NOT!" Frank spun his head to Ray and growled like a panther. That roar caused Ray to sink down into his seat with a stunned look.
Frank was taken aback by the growl himself. He spoke again in a calmer tone, "I would never use Helena to hurt Gerard. I tried to once before when she was first turned because I thought Gerard turned her like Serafina and Tabatha. But when time wore on, I saw that she wasn't like them at all. She's much more. She's like this beautiful sad creature that can't help but..." He trailed off and finished is cigarette.
Ray had a 'I Don't Believe It' look on his face, "Frank, are you honestly telling me that you're in love with Helena?"
Frank stubbed his cigarette butt in a nearby ashtray, "And what if I am?"
"Frank, you-" Ray was about to once again try to convince Frank to stop, but stopped himself. He heard something. Frank noticed this and sensed that there were people standing outside of the house. But Frank and Ray knew that it wasn't just people. There were vampires.

Bob was standing outside of George's door, just keeping watch. The door creaked open and George poked his head out, "Bob?"
Bob looked down and saw him, "What's up, George?"
"Can I have a glass of water?" he asked.
Bob moved from his spot and was heading to the kitchen. He went past the living room and saw Frank and Ray, "Guys, what are-"
"Shh!" Ray hissed.
"There's a couple of vampires outside!" Frank exclaimed in a whisper.
Bob nodded in acknowledgement and hurried back to George's room. He sees George and quickly kneels down to his level, "George, I want you to hide in the closet and climb into the wicker basket with the lid and stay in there quietly until I tell you to come out. Okay?"
George nodded quick and asked why. Bob only answered him by saying, "I'm not sure. Maybe it's nothing but can't be too sure."

Helena stayed with Gerard all day. She didn't want him to get hurt again like this afternoon. They laid on the bed, watching the trees rustling against the window.
His hand was fully healed but it didn't stop Helena from checking it every ten minutes. Gerard chuckled when she checked it again, "How long am I going to be on suicide watch?"
Helena eyed him, "You're not on suicide watch. Don't even joke about that. I'm making sure you don't accidently kill yourself."
"You're being a little too overprotective," Gerard told her and shifted his body so that he was facing her. "It'll take more than a hunk of wood to kill me."
"Provided if it's not embedded into your wrist," Helena took a shot.
Gerard nodded, "True."
"Gerard," Helena said as she took his hand. "I don't want to lose you. I don't want you to die. I love you. If I have to look after you until the end of time, I will."
Gerard smiled at her words and scooted closer, "Then I guess until time dies, I better be a good boy to you."
Helena giggled and Gerard rolled over so he could lay on top of her. He kissed her neck, causing her to moan softly. Then she sighed in disappointment when he stopped.
He raised his head up and looked into Helena's eyes. The color had changed. They were still mostlyin their natural sea green, but they also had a shimmering red tint to them. Her natural and vampiric eye colors were mixing together.
The more Gerard stared into them, the more he felt his desire grow. Her eyes were so beautiful and alluring to him. Helena was feeling kind of floaty. She blinked and said, "Are you okay?"
Gerard nodded slowly, his eyes never leaving hers, "Your eyes...they can seduce a vampire. They're seducing me."
Helena lifted her head up, wanting to taste his lips, "What are they telling you?"
With an impassionate groan, he plunged his lips to hers in a hot searing kiss. Helena's body was buzzing with pleasure. Pleasure that ended too soon when Gerard pulled away and gasped, "They're here!"
"Who is?" Helena felt a chill of terror.

----------------------------------------------------
A/N: Hell breaks loose next chapter. R&R, kiddies!










Sign up to rate and review this story