Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blood and Darkness

Attack

by DarknessBliss 0 reviews

Gerard and Helena are in danger

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2014-12-03 - 1014 words

0Unrated
The vampires are indoors. The enemies are outside. How will the blood fall tonight?
Let's start with Masque's Hall, shall we?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Serafina was standing right in front of the window, trying to peer out into the dark grassy field. Searching for the intruder or intruders.

"Shit!" Hayley cursed. "Stupid stick!"
Her, Brandon, and Tre were lying down in the tall grass near Masque's Hall. While they were there, Hayley made the mistake of stepping on a thick stick. It made a loud snap noise.
Tre was looking through the binoculars at the window and Serafina. He lowered them, "I think they heard it."
"What do we do now?" Brandon asked.
Hayley stood up from the grass with a glare and started to move foreword faster and faster until the grass met the gravel. Then she leaped head-on towards the window.
Serafina didn't have time to blink when Hayley came crashing through the window and tackled her to the hard floor.
"Serafina!" Tabatha tried to rush over to help her, only to be stopped by a sharp-tipped silver crucifix shot through her hand that Hayley threw. Tabatha screamed in pain and collasped to the floor.
Mikey heard the door open and saw Brandon and Tre coming in. Tre took out a stun gun and pulled back the trigger. A yellow plastic piece shot out and stuck on to Mikey's chest. It gave out a high electrical jolt into Mikey. He shook, jittered, and then fell to the floor with Tabatha.
Brandon stood over the fallen couple and smiled at them, "Say goodnight, kids." He pointed a gun at them and shot them both once.
Serafina looked over at them while she trying to fight off Hayley. So far, proven to no anvil.
Brandon saw Serafina looking and said, "Don't worry. They're not dead." He emptied the clinder and jiggled out the other bullets. He showed them to her, "Blanks. Dead man's blood. Not enough to completely paralyze them but enough to make them inmobile for a few hours."
Hayley giggled while Tre came over to them. He pointed the stun gun at Serafina and told Hayley to move. "First wave's over," Tre said and shot at Serafina.

Now to the living room of the house...
"The ghoul's noticed us," said Mike to Billie Joe. They were standing near the right side of the house.
Billie Joe was finishing up his cigarette and blew out a cloud of smoke, "Well, ghouls can sense body heat faster than a vampire. Even very low body heat."
"So now what?" Mike asked.
Billie Joe grinned, "We crash the party."
Mike nodded and Billie Joe reached into his pocket and pulled out the crossbow with a pencil-thin stake loaded and ready. He took aim at the window and launched the stake. It flew straight through the air like a low whistle.
It broke through the glass window and broke a nearby vase. Ray and Frank saw this and Bob rushed into the room, "There's two of them!"
"We know," said Ray and the three of them broke through the window. They climbed out and approached Billie Joe and Mike. Mike took out a cleaver while Billie Joe reloaded his crossbow.
"Can we come in?" Mike asked in mockingly polite tone.
Ray lunged for Mike but was stopped when Billie Joe shot his shoulder. Bob tackled Billie Joe to the ground and held him down to the dirt. Frank went behind Mike and applied a choke hold on him. Ray pulled out the stake from his shoulder with a pained groan. He threw the bloody stake to the ground and turned to Bob.
"I got him!" Bob said while Billie Joe attempted to wiggle off. Ray looked down at Billie Joe, "Who are you and why are you attacking us?"
Billie Joe smiled, "To distract you."
"Wha-?" Ray said and then he, Bob, and Frank felt pain and were unable to move. Billie Joe was able to kick off Bob and Mike got out of Frank's choke hold. Then there was a girlish giggle.
The giggle came from Hayley. She was holding a black cross. It was Ville's. He had gotten it from his last trip to New Orleans. He had bought it from a gypsy, who told him that it s to ward off evil spirits and unholy creatures. An instrument for voodoo. He had let Hayley borrow it for the evening.
"Masque's Hall's down," Hayley told Billie Joe.
Mike and Billie Joe laughed. "Now all that's left is phase three," said Billie Joe.

While the vampires were fighting outside, Niccolo's stooges snuck into the house and ransack the place. One of them went to the guest room and looked around. George was in the basket with Pengy. He clutched his stuffed penguin tightly and weeped quietly.
The vampiric freak went over to the closed closet and just stood there. After a few minutes, the other looked over at his partner, "Hey. What are you-"
The vampiric freak near the closet put his deformed finger to his lips and silently pointed to the closet.
The other grinned. You see, they were sent in to find George and they have unfortunately found him.

Finally, we get to our lovely undead lovers...
Helena turned her head and saw Sloane floating in the frame of the window. She screamed and Gerard hissed in anger. He and Helena got off the bed and Gerard yelled at Helena, "Helena! Get out!"
Helena was about to turn and run but by the time she turned around, there was Niccolo standing there. He latched his fat arms around Helena like a leechy man would clutch his date in a hug dance.
"Helena!" Gerard shouted.
"Gerard," Sloane's voice cooed to him. Gerard turned around and watched as she opened the window and climbed inside. She walked over to him with a smile on her face, "We have to talk. Or rather, I talk and you listen. Darling dear."

--------------------------------------------------
A/N: Oh boy. They're in deep now. How will this go down. Next chapter will see. Review, lovelies.
Sign up to rate and review this story