Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Good Luck Charm

Chapter Six

by Black_Moon_Shadows 0 reviews

Parties speed up the sexual tension.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2006-08-13 - Updated: 2006-08-13 - 782 words

0Unrated
Chapter Six

Eveie bit her lip and Ray looked her up and down. His eyes were warm, but it didn't stop her from being worried. She fidgeted under his gaze.

After a moment, he rested a hand on her shoulder and smiled.

"It's okay. I don't want to know." There was a bang on the door behind them.

"LET ME OUT!" Lauren screamed. "The SEX! Oh, God, THE SEX!" Ray opened the door and Lauren was sober enough to run out without stumbling, screaming about 'The SEX'. Eveie and Ray poked their heads in. Their eyes widened.

"Oh shit-holy-mother-god-COVER THE FUCK UP!" Andy and Emily laughed, spreading a towel over their half naked bodies. Emily's lipstick was smeared onto Andy's mouth and neck. Their hair was both messed up, and there was small bite marks on their flesh. Eveie's face flushed. Ray's warm hand covered her eyes.

"God, you guys, try to blind my date, will ya?" He pulled Eveie downstairs, to a small squishy couch. He sat her down and smiled. "You gonna be okay?" Eveie nodded and laughed. She crossed her legs, then uncrossed them. She patted her lap.

"Sit down," Ray laughed and sat on the armrest. Eveie rolled her eyes and pulled him onto her lap. He yelped and threw his arms around Eveie. She laughed and tried to pry his death grip from her neck.

She finally got his fingers from her neck, and pinned his hands to his side. They were laughing and out of breath. Ray's cheeks were tinged pink, as were the tops of Eveie's cheekbones.

"Aww! Lovey birds!" Ray and Eveie looked up. A small, slightly drunk, girl with red and back hair was starting to invade their bubble. Ray smiled sweetly and waved.

"Hey Caty." The girl, Caty, smiled and waved back.

"Hey Raayyymooonnd. Who's this?"

"This is Eveie. Eveie, this is Gerard and Mikey's little sister, Caty."

"Gerard? Mikey?" Eveie looked at Ray with confusion twisting on her face.

"Oh yeah," he laughed at his stupidity, "you haven't met them yet. Sorry, well, this is their sister. You'll be meeting them soon, and her boyfriend, Frank. They're both needle freaks." Eveie laughed and surveyed the girl. Sure enough she had quiet a few piercings. Eveie smiled.

"Nice to meet you. I think." Caty laughed and her amber eyes flashed.

"That's the nicest thing a complete stranger has ever said to me!" she yelled, throwing her arms around Eveie. Eveie twitched.

"Can't... breath..." Ray laughed and removed Caty's deader than death grip from Eveie. She sucked in air, her eyes wide. "I don't know weather to slap you or hug you back," she said, eyeing Caty. Caty smiled.

"Thank you."
______________________________________________________________
"Uh, mm, fuck." Eveie opened an eye. She was laying with her head in Ray's lap, and the stick shift digging into her lower back. Ray's head was thrown back and him mouth was wide open. Eveie smiled and slowly sat up, sighing as the stick shift eased from her back. She looked into the back seat of the car.

Emily and Andy had formed one big, black blob. Lauren was stretched out a crossed their laps, her mouth open too, but not as wide as Ray's, with a little bit of drool. Caty was curling into a ball on the floor of the car, a soft mewing sound escaping her as she breathed. Eveie smiled and looked back at Ray. He had one eye cracked open, looking at her, with his head still thrown back and his mouth still open.

Eveie stifled a laugh. Ray closed his mouth and turned to her. "Hey," he whispered, offering her a smile.

"Hey." Eveie smiled too. Ray moved closer and put his arm around her shoulder's a pressed a small kiss to her cheek. He pulled back then leaned in to kiss her cheek again. Before his lips touched her, Eveie turned her head so that he kissed her on her lips. His eyes widened for only a moment, the he closed them, leaning in closer to Eveie.

A small sigh escaped her, and Ray placed a hand on the nape of Eveie's neck, pulling her in closer and deepening the kiss. They were all but playing tonsil hockey. Eveie wrapped her arms around Ray, pulling him flush against her. A low moan rumbled in her chest and vibrated up threw Eveie.

Ray began to slip his tongue into Eveie's mouth when Caty woke and popped up.

"GOOD morning, Lovies!" Ray and Eveie jumped. They turned and glared at Caty.

"Fuck me sideways! You- we- I-"

"We were having a moment, Caty," Ray said.

"Oh. Sorry." A moment of silence. "Can we get BoJangles?"
Sign up to rate and review this story