Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Good Luck Charm

Chapter Eight

by Black_Moon_Shadows 1 review

Feeling like a bad romance movie.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Crossover, Drama, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2006-08-13 - Updated: 2006-08-13 - 533 words

0Unrated
Chapter Eight

Andy led them to two people. A tall guy with black hair falling slightly in his face. His fingers were hooked into his belt loops. Next to him was a girl with wavy blond hair pulled into a high ponytail. She had her hands shoved into her pockets. Her glasses were plastic rimmed and dark.

Andy threw his arms in the air and started to run to the girl with blond hair.

"MOLI!" Moli opened her arms just as Andy crashed into her, sending the two of them crashing into the taller guy. He pried Moli from Andy and held her close. Eveie quirked an eyebrow. Emily cleared her throat loudly. Andy turned quickly and stumbled.

"What?"

"We don't know them," Emily said, leaning closed to Andy and shaking her head. Andy scratched the back of his neck.

"Oh. Yeah. Guys this is Pete and his girlfriend, Moli." The two waved. "Okay, this is Eveie, Ray, Caty, Lauren and Emily." They waved too. Andy looked around.

"Patrick and Joe here too?"

"Yeah, their in the mall some where with Maggie and Kelly." Andy smiled and grabbed Emily.

"Let's go find them." Pete rolled his eyes.

"You just want to show her off, don't you?" Andy and Emily blushed.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," said Andy, ducking his head. Lauren kicked the dirt behind them all.

"I-I think I'm going to call Jason and go home." Eveie turned to the taller sister. Her eyes held confusion.

"Are you okay?" Lauren nodded, her eyes darting around.

"I just need to see him, okay?" Eveie nodded and hugged Lauren, kissing her on the cheek.

"I'll see you later, okay?" Lauren walked off, pulling out her cell. Eveie sighed and turned back to the others. She shrugged and they walked into the mall. Five steps in, they were attacked. Two girls came running in two blurs of blond and brown. They hit Andy dead on, knocking him down, and the breath out of him. They wrapped their arms around him, holding him tight.

"We haven't seen you in forever!" Andy gasped for air and glared.

"You saw me yesterday!" One girl laughed and got off of him. She pulled the other up, too, but didn't help Andy. Drawn to her full height, the blond girl wasn't that tall. She was around the same height of Eveie, maybe an inch or two taller. Her hair was lose around her face and seemed to float. She surveyed Eveie with piercing gray eyes, with a flicker of another, brighter, color. The other girl was about the same height as the first, with brown hair pulled into a lose ponytail, and warm chocolaty eyes that were currently down cast. She stood slightly behind the first girl, biting her lip.

Andy looked at the group of people and sighed. "Devils, this is Eveie, Ray Caty, and Emily. Guys, this is Kelly (blond haired girl), and Maggie (brown haired girl, if you didn't know that already.)." Eveie smiled, and Emily and Caty grinned full out. Kelly pulled the three girls forward.

"You have to meet our guys!" Emily and Eveie shared a look. They might like these girls.
Sign up to rate and review this story