Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Good Luck Charm

Chapter Nine

by Black_Moon_Shadows 0 reviews

Clifhaning central ant the romance factory.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Crossover, Drama, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2006-08-13 - Updated: 2006-08-13 - 396 words

0Unrated
Chapter Nine
Eveie stumbled a crossed the mall. Kelly and Maggie talked non-stop. They seemed to like the three other girls. The talkative girls stopped in front of two young men. One was only a little taller than the girls, with red/orange hair that was long compared to Pete and the other guy. He wore a camouflaged hat. His hands were shoved into his pockets until Maggie wrapped her slender arms around him. He removed his hands from their denim prison to lay them on her hips.

"This is my guy, Patrick."

"And this is Joe!" Kelly squealed, hugging the taller of the two guys. He closed his dark eyes as Kelly ran her nimble fingers through his mass of curls. Eveie snickered and mutter ender her breath, "JoFo is a MoFo." Joe peered at her.

"Joe, what?" Eveie smiled.

"A guy I used to know, we called him JoFo, cause his name was Joe. We had all these little things we'd call him besides JoFo. Like JoFo is a MoFo, or JoFo is a HoMo. Cute things like that." (A/N: That is SOO true. JoFo appears again, later, as Chubby Joe. AWWWW!!! Well, story like anyway.) Joe nodded, uncertain about Eveie's little spaz story. He looked to Kelly and smiled.

"Who are they, baby?"

"Well, that's Eveie, Emily, and Caty." Joe smiled slightly.

"Nice to meet you, how'd you and these two meet?" Eveie smiles back, plainly seeing what everyone else can't. Joe isn't too fond of her. It's an oh well, and an oh my over her head, but she doesn't like how is makes her feel. She doesn't like the cold wave of his glance.

"Well, Andy had them with him."

"We met Andy at a party." Joe nodded and Eveie glanced over at Patrick. He had an arm around Maggie, but was
other wise silent. Sweet and quiet. Aww. Andy, Pete, Moli, and Ray came up. Ray put a hand on her shoulder.

"Hey guys," he said, placing and awkward arm around Emily. She smiled slightly. The groups stood and chatted, respective couples standing next to each other. The phone in Eveie's pocket vibrated. She pulled it out and saw a new message:

Get your slutty ass home. Now. This is all your fault and your going to clean it up. I don't fucking care about stains on your clothes.
Sign up to rate and review this story