Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Good Luck Charm

Chapter Eleven- Start Part Two

by Black_Moon_Shadows 0 reviews

Your insanity is annoying.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Crossover, Drama, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2006-08-13 - Updated: 2006-08-13 - 387 words

0Unrated
Chapter Eleven

He watched her sadly. She sat in front of the T.V., twirling a piece of curling, greasy hair. She would twitch once in a while, but not very often. Beside her was the newly acquired picture of Lauren. He picked it up and took it to her room. When he came back, Emily and Andy were standing there, in his spot. Andy saw him and smiled. His feet moved slowly to the couple.

"How is she?" Emily asked, narrowing her eyes.

"Doing better, they'll let her out in about a week. She was in shock about... you know."

"How are we going to tell her she missed her sister's funeral?"

"We won't. There was no funeral." Emily nodded reluctantly. Andy nodded too.

"How are you holding up, Ray?" He shrugged. Eveie continued twirling her hair into knots. Ray walked over and crouched by her. He gently pulled at her hair, trying to free the knots.

"Baby, you gotta stop this, it'll ruin your pretty hair," he whispered and pressed lips to her ear. He continued to unknot her hair, and she began to lean into him. "You know, the hospital is going to let you out soon. You can come home and rest, and we'll have a party for you... It'll be nice."

During the week, people came and went just as always. Caty brought Julie and Frank. Eveie stared. Ray was constantly shrugging and fussing, and Lauren was... dead.
______________________________________________________________
Ray brought Eveie home to his band mates. Gerard, Mikey, and Matt teased him until Frank told them to fuck off, 'cause this was not the time. It was never the time. He settled Eveie in his room, and she made it her cave. Ray nursed her until he lost sleep at looking at her, making sure she was okay.

Marion, Mikey's girlfriend, would make him sleep in Gerard's room while she watched over Eveie. Ray didn't want to leave her, but Marion was one pushy broad, and what ever she says goes. Maria, Gerard's girl, would help by pushing Ray into the room and locking the door from the outside. So Ray had nothing to do but sleep.

But it was always the worst kind of sleep. And, somehow, Eveie knew, and regain sanity one night. A lot can happen in one night...
Sign up to rate and review this story