Categories > Original > Fantasy > My Crush Was A Monster Boy

Chapter 6

by Allagendachan 0 reviews

Chapter 6

Category: Fantasy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2014-12-09 - 944 words

0Unrated
Chapter 6- Alone
lllllllllllllllllllllllllll
I do not own Gumi, Piko, Miku, Rin, Lenka, Rinto, Gumiya, Lily, or Miriam.
I only (Edit) own Chapter 6 and up's plotline.
(WonderRin: Thank you :3 And here's the end of the cliffy. A bit cliche.)
{(snailing along: Yeah, it was. I suppose it needs revamped...
A mix of both, though mostly awe, though in the fact that she's had all of the past events happen to her.
XD It's not too good around here, although I forgot that the actual climax is waaay higher, whereas the rising action is next chapter. XP I'm thinking too far ahead.)}
Thank you all for everything, and for Mew SunsetStar, WonderRin, and Cherry Neko 15 for Following, and Faving. Thank you SOO much!
Enjoy the show.
llllllllllllllllllllllllllll
I swiped my brush across the canvas with an angry flourish.
I hated them.
They separated us, just because he protected me.
Is that really so bad?
I absentmindedly brushed my hand against my shoulder, wincing as the pain throbbed from under my shirt and the white linen bandage.
I lightly felt throbs from the other injuries on my body.
It was a few moments after the rubble had began to be blasted into pieces that I got hit more. I'd gone closer to Piko...
...only to be dragged away.
I'm supposed to go in for questioning tomorrow.
Well...
...it might as well be my execution.
If they find out exactly what happened, I'll probably be thrown into an asylum and Piko will be locked up forever.
Maybe I can ask if I can be with him for a little while, at least.
I gently dabbed small specks on the nearly covered canvas, then shut my eyes and remembered the full picture.
I snapped open my eyes and continued.
I had to stop soon and go down to have dinner. Maybe I'll hide it, because thinking of eating makes me a bit nauseated. I feel a bit of bile, but I force it back down.
I remember sitting by the water's edge, smiling, next to Piko, who was laughing at something I'd just said.
For a moment, I felt happy, then the image was replaced with the scene where he was taken away from me.
I'm not too selfish, but I wanted him back.
I still do.
I added a final stroke to the picture and stood back to get a better look.
It was a picture of Piko, me, and the monster before the last day of summer. Piko had just thrown the monster an ice cream, and he was laughing brightly, his face directed towards mine, which was smiling a bit, my melted ice cream near my mouth.
The dull, monochromatic colours reminded me that...
...this scene was forever lost.
Forever.
And, unbidden, the tears began to spill.
Right down towards the cold, hard ground.
Reality hurts.
And I crumpled, crying unstoppably, for what can never again be.
I'll be lucky if I see him up close ever again...
...let alone to be on that riverbank with him again.
lllllllllllllllllll
It was with red eyes and a mood that I picked sullenly at my meal, consisted of turkey, a baked potato, and some carrots.
I didn't want it.
"Gumi, are you alright?" My mother's voice reached me from across the table. I didn't care. I was not fine.
"No," I growled, stabbing my nearly baby fooded turkey viciously. She looked at me with sympathy.
"Gumi, that must have been traumatizing, having been held captive by that monster-" She was cut off. I wasn't going to hear it.
"He is not a monster," I growled darkly, my fork making a 'chink' noise against the plate.
"Listen, Gumi, it is very dangero-" So they were both on me now? Great.
"HE is not dangerous! He was protecting me!" I was beginning to raise my voice.
"Why were you hurt, then?"
"Because the stupid military shot me and blew up stuff which hurt me more!"
"Gumi..."
"Gumi, please, eat your food."
"No!"
She sighed. "Fine, let's have dessert, then, since we're done," she said to my father, who nodded and leaned back into his chair.
My mother came back in a few moments later, smiling. "This always cheers you up," she said to both me and father, who nodded absentmindedly.
She revealed three ice popsicles.
A lot like the ones Piko used to eat with me...
My fists clenched the tablecloth, shaking.
They had no right to do that to him, or me.
Surely I'm traumatised.
Because my crush was roped up to be taken away to a dark, damp hole in the ground.
If I were with him...
...I'd probably never let him go.
I stood up, the tears coming back, but not visible yet.
"Gumi, take your ice cream before you leave," she said kindly. I felt even angrier.
They had no right to remind me of him, to smear their victory in my face!
"No!" I struck it onto the ground, my heart beginning to pound.
"Gumi-"
"No! I don't want it! Never again!"
"Please, what's-"
"He's gone! I'll never see him again, just because he was protecting me!"
"Why does he... like you so much, then?" I realised something. My father was trying to prise information out of me. Like he really cared.
"Because he does!" I stormed up to my room, slammed and locked the door, then went into my rather large, walk-in closet. I locked that door too, then looked at my easel, which I had stuffed in here as well. I lightly touched the dry painting, just on Piko's smile.
My eyes were still staring at it when I fell asleep.
llllllllllllllllllllllllll
Sign up to rate and review this story