Categories > Original > Fantasy > My Crush Was A Monster Boy

Chapter 7

by Allagendachan 0 reviews

Chapter 7

Category: Fantasy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2014-12-09 - 808 words

0Unrated
Chapter 7- Interregation
lllllllllllllllllllllll
A/N: I do not own Gumi, Piko, Miku, Rin, Lenka, Rinto, Gumiya, Lily, or Miriam.
I only own (Edit) Chapter 6's and up's plotline.
(WonderRin: Right now, he's sort of asleep... XD)
(snailing along:Thank wuu :3
He's not doing that well, I think it's next chapter that we see him again...)
I played Cantarella on Project Diva PC... and nearly got a combo of 200. And it was on Normal... :DDD
Enjoy the show.
llllllllllllllllllllll
I did not flinch when the door to the room banged open, revealing a rather calm police officer. His face was red, probably from all the yelling he'd just done.
The walls weren't soundproof, which was a bit stupid.
I might have heard their motives had the one guy who had been just short of screaming like a little girl shut up for at least five seconds.
That's how thin these walls are. And now he's all calm?
I don't know who they think they're fooling, but they'd better not think they're fooling me.
No way in hell, idiots.
He smiled without really being happy, but when he saw I wasn't going to return it, he dropped it.
"So, you know why you are here, Miss Nemanon, I assume?" I nodded boredly. I was keeping my anxeity hidden well.
"Well... how did it cap-"
"He didn't capture me. I went to him." He nodded, a small motion with his finger pointing towards a blank wall. So we were being watched, which didn't really perturbe me. I expected it.
"So it possesed-"
"No. I went of my own free will." Again, another nod.
"So you went to it, knowing full well it was highly-"
"Officer, I'm going to stop you right there. He was not dangerous until I was injured, not by him, but by your own military. Is that not a reason to get angry? The government attaking me just because I'm there?" I said this all with a calm face, a bored manner, but a raging tempest inside. How dare they. The jerks.
"No, but you were-"
"Standing in the way? Well, you should have waited to shoot, or I might have caught that bullet with my brain and you'd have to be paying for my funeral- because, again, it was not Piko that harmed me."
"Piko is its name?"
"His name."
The officer nodded again, drumming his fingers on the metal table.
"How did you come across... Piko?"
"That is something I shall keep to myself, thank you very much."
"Miss Nemanon, you must understand, this is a highly dangerous situation, and we need every bit of information we can get-"
"Officer, if you don't want slapped just for insulting my position, then please shut up on the topic and ask a different question that is nowhere near that topic."
"Miss Nemanon, I might fine you just for being disrespectful-"
"And did I mention that my position is much precarious than yours currently, Officer? I may as well be standing on a mountain of piano keys, the state I'm in. Fine me, but just know that if you decide to lock me up, I'm breaking into Piko's cell and staying with him. Just to let you know." His face was red again, but he stopped pursing the topic.
"On a scale of one-hundred to zero, one hundred being the sturdiest and zero being nothing, tell me your position."
"Around one. That is, to me, about to fall. I have people on every side of the mountain, but I only want one of them to catch me." He nodded again.
"Mine would be about point three. Nearly toppled."
"There are no decimals in this, or I'd be point one- in midair."
"Then I suppose yours is more precarious." I nodded.
"So...then... why did you go to... Piko?" His disapproval of the name was evident. I realised that this question I could answer... or could I?
"Because...
...I...
...loved him."
Highly audible gasps came from the other side of the wall, which made me fix my gaze on one of the points where the noise had occured. The officer didn't seem to notice their gasps, but he noticed my line of sight.
"You... loved him?"
"I still do."
Silence.
"How could you... love... such a monster?"
Again, silence- a colder, frostier one.
"The only monsters are those who needlessly inflict pain, those who decieve for no true reason, and those who judge others by their appearance. If you'll excuse me, I find this conversation highly pointless, so with that said, I take my leave." Directing my next words towards the wall, I said, "And you had better get a thicker wall, I could hear you clearly from the end of the hall."
And I swept out of the room, leaving a sour, shocked silence behind me.
llllllllllllllllll*****llllllllllllllllll
Sign up to rate and review this story