Categories > Original > Fantasy > My Crush Was A Monster Boy

Chapter 8

by Allagendachan 0 reviews

Chapter 8

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance,Sci-fi - Published: 2014-12-12 - 958 words

0Unrated
Chapter 8- Finality
llllllllllllllllllllll
A/N: I do not own Gumi, Piko, Miku, Rin, Lenka, Rinto, Gumiya, Lily, or Miriam.
I only own Chapter 6's and up's plotlines... and Gumi's last name.
(WonderRin: XD Nice is right if your talking about her style, but not her attitude XD
gets slapped by Gumi
:3
Gumi: You deserved that.
See, this totally proves my point. (maybe I did deserve it a lot :3))
{snailing along: Yep, if that's how you wanna say it. :3 I envy her too, she's actually got courage in comparison to me. :3}
Enjoy the story.
lllllllllllllllllllllllll
"That is not allowed, Miss Nemanon. Only high security guards are allowed to see it."
"Do I look like I honestly care? Really." The desk lady sighed, but I still stood there, highly pissed, and I was about to literally strangle her.
Nobody is going to stop me today. I'm on a roll.
"Fine. If you need help, scream." She messaged a guard, but I wasn't convinced, especially when I caught, "Off the premises."
"I am going down there, whether you like it or not. I'll blast the wall open if I have to, but I'm not waiting. Either someone takes me there now, or I destroy the place to find him. Your choice." I fingered the handle of the pipe bomb in my boot. Thin yet tall. Perfect to hide in thigh-high boots.
It was unactivated, but I'd made one in case things went to hell.
She frowned, then muttered a new line of instructions. I made sure to catch every word, but I stayed on my guard.
I was not going to be manipulated today.
Finally, a guard, looking pissed as I felt, dragged me- not too kindly- down a flight of stairs, past the cells. I was released outside of a large, crystal clear, thick door. A panel of metal prevented me from seeing inside, but I had a feeling instantly that Piko was behind the door.
It was like some part of me was connected to his presence.
But that was crazy.
I mean, the door wasn't glass...
It was solid diamond.
How this was made, I have no idea.
Unless this is what happens to our taxes nowadays.
A stream of cursing flowing quietly from the officer's mouth, he dialed a password on a keypad- one I memorised- then pressed a green button.
A smaller passageway appeared in the door- just big enough for someone like me to go through. I took a deep breath, then walked in.
Once I reached the end of the thick tunnel, it shut behind me, leaving a single area of light coming from a high-up, barred window.
Beneath this window, curled up, multiple injuries...
...was Piko.
Instantly, my heart was in my throat. Tears rose to my eyes in both anger and shock.
What gave them the right?
What?
What did he do to deserve this?
...
...If it was protecting me...
...then that's like saying I should have died.
So he's suffering for my mistakes?
It makes no sense...
...unless, it's meant to hurt me through him.
I see every pain, every cut. And what strikes me as odd is that they mirror my own.
Very odd.
Suddenly, that blue eye opened, locking onto me. Disbelief coursed through me for a moment, then confusion.
How could he tell I was here?
He got up, cautiously. I blinked twice, almost...
...afraid?
Then, he came very close. His face was right in front of mine, that eye looking into both of mine. I could feel his breath.
Then, his hand touched my right shoulder.
All at once, I found myself wrapped in warmth, relief coursing through me.
He was alright enough to hold me, at least.
I wrapped my arms around him in return, burying my face into his skin.
It's warm, which takes my mind off of the past events.
It reminds me of the summer just a few days ago...
...that seems like a lifetime away.
Unbidden, the memory of crumpling in front of the easel returns, accompanied by a sense of sorrow.
In the present, the unbidden tears that were next to that unbidden memory arrived, warmed against Piko's skin.
"Gumi..." His voice was all it took to let the tears fall uncontrollably. I tightened my hands, and mashed my face deeper into the warmth.
I felt, softly, his hand stroke my hair with gentle, precise movements.
I calmed a little, still stuffy nosed from my crying.
"Thank you," I whispered. I laid on my back, against his stomach, eyes shut as he continued to stroke my hair.
"Do you know..." I looked up slightly, to see his face a bit better. "I'm not sure if I'm going to wake up tommorow and find I was just dreaming. I'm trying to stay asleep because..."
He shut his eye, nestling his face closer to mine.
"...I don't want this beautiful dream to end."
The boy I'm loving...
I smiled, feeling a bit of pride in that tiny voice.
...is a monster boy.
Honestly, I prefer this to anything in the world.
Only being tortured, because then Piko would see me hurt and would get sad.
But if it took a thousand years of torture to return to this moment...
...then I would gladly endure it with a smile.
Warm silence passed, every moment a blessing, every thought a treasure.
The girl I'm loving...
His hand stroked gently, the other wrapped cautiously around my shoulder.
...is a beautiful one.
"To be honest with you..."
I shut my eyes again, smiling.
"...I don't want it to end either."
He smiled at me, his eye shut.
"It's a shame that all good things must come to an end."
I agreed with him whole-heartedly.
llllllllllllllll****lllllllllllllll
Sign up to rate and review this story