Categories > Original > Horror > Blood Never Tasted So Sour

Prologue

by Xattack_on_fandomx 0 reviews

??? POV warning hits of murder

Category: Horror - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2014-12-23 - Updated: 2014-12-23 - 423 words

0Unrated
I didn't mean for something like this to go too far. But he made me do this he made me a killer. My hands began to shake as I saw the man I once loved and his girlfriend on the floor dead blood everywhere.

He took my baby away from me, made me think I was insane well....maybe I was but for the right reasons because of love. I couldn't reverse time now that they were dead. They deserved it! They deserved this they caused all this pain for me and my child.

Speaking of child....my thoughts were interrupted by the sounds of a crying baby. I kept tight hold of my knife and slowly walked up the stairs as the crying got louder and louder.

As I walked into the little nursery I dropped my knife. It was my boy my beautiful baby boy standing up in his cot his brown eyes glistening with tears. Tears began to well up in my eyes "My baby" I cried as I rushed over to the cot.

My blood covered hands slowly picked up my baby. I held him to my chest as he continued to cry. I slowly walked into the corner of the room and slid down to sit. I knew the police would be coming any minute.
From the screams coming from the house it was most likely that the neighbours would have called the police. I rocked back and forth silently singing Scarborough Fair to him like I used to when he couldn't get to sleep....

'Are you going to Scarborough Fair' I began to sing as I heard police sirens coming from outside and my baby starting to calm down.

'Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme'
"POLICE!!" Shouted police officers as I heard the door get knocked down.

'Remember me to one who lives there' I continued to sing my voice starting to crack as I almost began to cry choking back sobs as I knew what was coming next "TWO DEAD BODIES!!" Shouted officers.

'She once was a true love of mine' I finally sang starting to cry as I heard Police officers running up the stairs.

I paid no attention to the officers as I heard them walk in I continued to rock Daniel back and forth whispering "mummy loves you Daniel"
"POLICE GET DOWN NOW!!" They shouted as they entered the room snatching Daniel from me "MUMMY LOVES YOU DANIEL DON'T YOU FORGET THAT!!" I screamed as they placed handcuffs on my back.

"Mummy loves you........"
Sign up to rate and review this story