Categories > Original > Drama > Drity: Moments and Dreams

2: Sweet Kisses

by Black_Moon_Shadows 0 reviews

She still fears him leaving her, but is trying not to get wrapped up with another one.

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2006-08-13 - Updated: 2006-08-13 - 502 words

0Unrated
2
Sweet Kisses
I hobbled around the school for the next week on crutches. Patrick was out and not answering his phone. I bust out in tears in the middle of Math on Wednesday. Everyone rushed to ask if I was hurting, if I need my mother, my doctor. No, and no. I don't. Thank you though. I got my walking cast two weeks later, Patrick was back at school, he had the flu over the week. He fussed over me until I got my walking cast, and then after that. But other than that, he left me alone. So, to test a new theory of mine, I got out my crutches and hobbled on three legs to the local youth hangout. Marty's.

I barged through the door and sat at the counter. I ordered a soda and a Sunday. I looked around and saw heavy black leather jackets barring the same symbols:

The Wolverines

I smiled at their hollering, and drunkenness. They were so loud it echoed down the streets. One of the Wolverines walked up to me. His eyes heavy with makeup and sugar. He smiled and sat down, his hand gently on my leg. He ordered a soda and drank with one hand. I finally found my voice and smiled at him.

"Hello." He grinned and me.

"Hey girl." Oh. It was the Sweet. He was the sweetest of all the Wolverines, by mind and taste I've heard. He had never taken one of the Property to bed, never taken one as his own. He found girls in need, kissed them until they were ready and gave them the ride of a lifetime, without even getting a slight bulge. A man that would take care of you. He finished his soda and smiled.

"Wanna go out back?" he asked sweetly, I couldn't say no.

The Sweet took my hand and led me out the back of Marty's. There he kissed me, and pet my hair, leaning into my sent. I leaned to his. We were heated. Our lips glued to each other's taste. My leg found it's way to his hip, his hand to my thigh.

I remember only increments. Small movements of our bliss. The way his hair felt in my hand. The way he tasted. He was strawberries and ice. And as I licked, kissed, ad nibbled his neck I found blue, ice butterflies. They were peppermint. I looked up into his sunglasses once, and whispered words of need. But he shook his head and kissed me more.

"Why?" My voice was a distant stranger and he kissed my collarbone. My eyes were disconnected as I looked over his shoulder. My legs were around his waist, My fingers grasping the leather on his back. He was kneading a breast when a sigh escaped me. He stopped and looked into my eyes through his glasses. He sat me down, smoothed my hair, my clothing, and gave me a kiss. Then he walked away, leaving me in that alley. "Why?"
Sign up to rate and review this story