Categories > Original > Drama > Drity: Moments and Dreams

7: Mine

by Black_Moon_Shadows 0 reviews

She's atarting to lose it.

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2006-08-13 - Updated: 2006-08-13 - 498 words

0Unrated
7
Mine
I was sitting on the couch in my living room. The TV was on, but I wasn't watching it. I was writing a letter in wobbly writing. Three of my siblings were all in front of the TV. Four were already in bed. I stopped and flexed my hand. It was a long letter. I paused. I was starting to write in street slang. I marked it out. I couldn't let Patrick know about my other life.

"Fuck yeah BITCH!" I looked at the three kids. Damn it. Paul and Sherri were at it again.

"Go to bed."

"Why? I' dun't wanna."

"Go to bed or I'll put you in their room." The three turned off the TV and ran to their room. Better. I snuggled down in the covers, into the fold of the couch. My mind zoomed in and out of space. It was late. About three or so. I was falling into a dream. Purple mountains. The misty mountains Sherri used to take me and the girls to. Only purple. The color of passion. I sighed and dropped.

_______________________________________________________________________

It was a sunny day, today. Patrick and I ran from the school laughing. We had just gotten off the bus. We booked it. To where? We had no idea, we just ran. Ran down the street to the 'End School' sign. No more yard dogs.

"Where to?" Patrick asked, twirling me. I grinned and kissed him.

"The stars."

"Something closer."

"The beach." He nodded and dragged me to his home, to his Motorcycle. We wheeled it out of the poor, yet well kept yard, down the street. He put me on then got on behind me. His arms wrapped around me to get to the handlebars. The Cycle roared and we flew out of the old street on to the open road. The clouds came in, but no rain came. A wonderful day to stay in, but it was still warm.


We skidded in the sand. I was thrown into the surf. Only a few inches deep, but it still scary. And suddenly, I was falling. It was as deep as open sea. I screamed. Filled my mouth with water, let go of air. No. I was dying. I clawed. Vicious fear, desperation. No! NO NO! Patrick! He grabbed my waist and pulled me from the... surf? He held me, dripping wet.

"What were you doing?" I smiled. He grinned. "MY little girl." I faded.

"What did you call me?"

"Mine." NO. I struggled, kicked. I was my own. No one else's. No one's! I turned and bit him. He let go for a moment.

"I'm no one's!" He grinned and threw me, held me under water. I looked up at him. This was not Patrick. I closed my eyes. Someone help!

"Mine." I opened my eyes. No. Patrick was gone. Where? Where? I blinked. "You're mine. No one's but Mine!" A maniac laugh. Glasses, dark, dirty blond hair. The one... the one... The Sweet.
Sign up to rate and review this story