Categories > Original > Drama > Drity: Moments and Dreams

6: Drinkin' Up

by Black_Moon_Shadows 0 reviews

It's not a good relationship if one of them is drinking.

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2006-08-13 - Updated: 2006-08-13 - 519 words

0Unrated
6
Drinkin' Up.
The only bar that I was welcomed to would completely fuck me up. I mean fuck me to the point of blacking out. They would give me drink after drink. I would never drink it all, but tonight was different. I drank it all like it was coffee. It was the first time I ever drank so much.

I met one of the Wolverines. Clyde. He had a long scar under his left eye. It was from one of the many rivalries gangs a few years ago. Clyde was waiting to become the Prez. Although he was low on the list, he was the only one wanting it.

"Girl," he said downing more gin, "I'm the only one those bitches can trust. 'Cause see..." He pause and looked at me with gin filled eyes. "You are b-e-a-u-teeful." I giggled, my cheeks sprouting red. I downed another shot glass.

"You ain't no innocent."

"Been drinkin' for years, before you even started."

"Started at ten."

"PAH!" I waved my hand, the bracelets on my small wrist made loud noise that rang out in the smoky bar. "I had my first beer at eight." Drunken talk. I had started only two years ago. Clyde was raised by the Wolverines. He must have started by ten. I sighed and put my head on the table.

"What's up?" he asked, sipping from the cold glass.

"I wanna fuck somthin'." Clyde looked at me over his glasses.

"Ain't you Wallow's girl?"

"Puuh, so what? I'll fuck who I want." I sipped some more and thought. "Let's go out back." Clyde shook his head, I pouted. I took his arm.

"Why?"

"You're owned."

"No one owns me. I own myself." Smooth. I own myself. Nice. I sound like I know what I was doing.

"Wallows owns you. The Prez owns you." I shook my head. No one owned me. I wasn't the Property. I wasn't the goddamned Property. I shook my head, my bangs parted. I shook my head over and over. Tears threatened me.

"No. No. No no no no no no. No." He nodded and drank. I shook my head until I grew sick. I ran into the bathroom. I threw open a stall and vomited. My hair caught in my mouth and became disgusting. I finished and flushed, then sank to the dirty floor. My hair stank, and the taste in my mouth made me want to vomit again. Fuck. I stood on a tilted floor and walked to the sink. I washed my mouth out. Then held my head under and used hand soap. Nothing new. I wrung it out and braided it back in time to double over and vomit in the sink. How lovely. Now I get to wash the sink. I ran water for five more minuets, and then ran my fingers through my hair. Why the hell was everything so sideways? I walked out and handed a five to Clyde.

"What's this for?"

"I'm getting my ass home. Pay for my drinks. 'Night." I walked out of the bar and to my house, so fucked up.
Sign up to rate and review this story