Categories > Original > Drama > Drity: Moments and Dreams

5: Rough Love

by Black_Moon_Shadows 0 reviews

It's a little intence.

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2006-08-13 - Updated: 2006-08-13 - 514 words

0Unrated
5
Rough Love
I sat alone at the bar in Marty's. The old man (Marty- figures) polished the bar with an old rag. He looked at me through his lashes and I glared through my bangs. I sipped a Coke and swirled circles from the sweat. Patrick worked behind the counter, polishing the other end of the bar, whipping glasses. He smiled. I smiled and blew smoke at him. We shared a secret code. The code of batting eyelashes, smiles winks, looks. Our code was unbreakable. Patrick glanced at me and went into the back. I narrowed my eyes but sipped my Coke silently. He must be getting something.

Someone sat to my left, placing a warm hand on my leg. I turned my head. There was the Sweet. He grinned and sipped his drink. It was clear and suspicious looking. I smiled bitter sweet.

"You left me."

"That was months, Darlin'. Months."

"You still left me. But now, I'm flyin' high with my man."

"And the clouds move. Who's the Cat? I'll rip his balls off."

"You talk riddles, man, I don't listen. I'll move from here if you talk again." The Sweet grinned.

"Baby, you ain't got the guts. You won't go." So I stood and walked out of Marty's. I didn't hear Sweet's roars of anger. I didn't hear his boot heel on the ally ground. I looked at the wall covered in writing.

"What you doin'?!" I stared at the colors, all meshing. I didn't have my coat. "What you doin'?!" A coat was placed on my front. I fingered the letters.

The President of

The Wolverines

So the Sweet was the Prez. No wonder. I turned to him. He glared. "I told you not to leave." It was a growl. I shrugged and looked around to find Patrick with the trash. I almost lost my Coke. I looked from him to Sweet. I ripped the Wolverines jacket off. I Turned from Sweet with fake hate. I threw the jacket at him and walked to Patrick. I felt horrible.

Patrick grabbed me and pulled me into the back.

"What the hell?" He threw me. "What the hell?"

"He followed me."

"He did?"

"Yes!" I threw my arms around him. "Yes." He stared at me threw blond bangs. Threw the Angel. Threw blue. My angel. He stared for the longest time. I looked for a while, but soon it was too intense, I looked away. He fingered my hair. I looked up again, only to look away for the second time. My face glowing.

He kissed me. Kissed me and threw me against the wall. There we whispered and felt our hearts. Moving with each other to create the height of our love. To show. I smiled and shivered as the cold hit me. He gave me spine tingeing love bites on my collarbone. Pushed my jeans and under pants to the cold floor, pushed his aside. And there we made rough love, right there, on the wall. Right next to the noise, the laughter. Next to the one who wanted me.
Sign up to rate and review this story