Categories > Original > Drama > Drity: Moments and Dreams

4: Sandy Heat

by Black_Moon_Shadows 0 reviews

They get closer. They take it to a whole new level.

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2006-08-13 - Updated: 2006-08-13 - 358 words

0Unrated
4
Sandy Heat
I sat in the cool beach night under the boardwalk. Patrick and I were alone. He stood looking over the beach.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you too." I smiled as he turned but it faded as he strode over to me, knelt down, and placed his hands on my shoulders.

"No," he said as he shook me. "No. I love you. I love you like my dad loved my mom. Like he loves Lizzy." I stared. My heart beat at my throat. I smiled weakly. My eyes disconnected, just like that cold night behind Marty's. I fell into Patrick, and cried heavily. My mascara running down my cheeks. He kissed me for the second time that day. He put the towel down and we lied together under a light blanket. Gently kissing and stroking faces, shoulders, arms, waists. He pulled his trunks off, pulled my bottom off.
"Patrick..." I whispered as he buried his head in my neck. "Patrick." He was in me. The blanket quivered with our uncertainty. I held his head between my hands and whispered words into his ear. I whispered what he couldn't hear.

We didn't get caught, if that's what you sick assholes wanted. No. No patrolling cop under the boardwalk ripping the blanket from our quaking bodies. No naked Patrick standing in the cold with his hands on his head and his legs spread as I stood with the blanket wrapped around me. No reports and arresting for indecent exposure. No Patrick dick flapping in the wind as the beach cop patted him down. Nothing excisting. Just me and Patrick, making love for the first time. And I wanted to tell him, whisper in his ear, that this was my first time. That he was my first, my only.

We both shuttered and gasped for breath and stayed on the beach, just like we were, for hours. With me on my back, my hands on Patrick's triceps. And his hands on my hips. We fell asleep at a point in our gazing. We fell into a long dreamless sleep. Were all that we shared was purple mountains.
Sign up to rate and review this story